Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aasmaali

No more misunderstanding please

Misunderstanding won't be cleared from Arnav's mind right now. This is necessary. And there's a surprise for you. If possible I'll give a promo. But Khushi won't be a cry baby here. She'll turn out to be feisty.
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devil shayam ...
Feeling very bad for Khushi..
What's going to happen next...
Thanks for the PM
saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous chapter Jen   You Rock.  Hehehehehe loved Khushi's ignorance 2wards Arnav, serves him right 4d rudness and hurt he caused to her   You Go Girl.

Errr  Shyam taking all d opportunity to get in close with Khushi   Grrr .  Poor Arnav came in good mood all worried about her wounds.  Yooo liked how Shyam showed d attitude to Arnav dat he's one hand ahead him in claiming Khushi  .

Update soon, can't wait to see how Arnav will take Shyam's manly challenge and try to claim Khushi in all possible way  Devil, hope in dat process Arnav doesn't hurt her. Thanks 4d pm.
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!!! thanx for pm

no madhubala in this part

but hope that all misunderstanding gets clear
..Neha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzraZaidi

awesome update !!!! thanx for pm

no madhubala in this part

but hope that all misunderstanding gets clear

I wanted some space to clearly define the characters of my story. Uptill now, you can see that the both lead pairs are having difference in personalities than in soap.
Hence, part 2(A), (B)&(C) is dedicated to ARSHI while part 3 will contain RKBALA.

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...thanks for the PM
ZakiZ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
its very nice start... cant wait to see how the relationship of arshi develops... update soon, please
..Neha. thumbnail
Hey friends, I'm extremely sorry for the late update. That's because I've started writing another story:
[URL=]JOURNEY OF LOST PRINCESS...[/URL]
Now, coming to this part, this is third part of Immense Pain.

PART 2(C)-> IMMENSE PAIN

Shyam comes in living room with Khushi and Anjali. The doctor dresses Khushi's wounds. The wound on her forehead was deep, so the doctor told her to apply the medicine 2-3 times a day.      
Anjali- doctor, aap fikar mat kariye; hum khayal rakh lenge. (turning towards Shyam) aap jakar chote ko bula laiye. Unhe b to dawai ki jarurat hai.
[B]SHYAM-
(Arnav tumhare jhakm hum kese bharne de? Waise bhi ab waqt aa gaya hai ki tumhare jhakhm mein mirch chidkayi jaye. Thinking this, he walks towards Anjali and whispers in her ear so that ONLY Anjali can hear...) are RaniSahiba, aapke chote ko dawai Khushi ji laga chuki hongj. Hum jab aha se aa rahe the to humne salesahib ko kehte hue suna tha ki wo sirf Khushi ji ke hath se hi dawai lagwayenge.
ANJALI-(giggles). Thik hai shyam ji, aap doctor ko bahar tak ch**d aiye.(Shyam takes doc to the door.)
   Khushi was about to stop the doc; just then Arnav comes out of the kitchen. Seeing him, she drops the words of calling the doc as she was sure Anjali Would call him.
Arnav saw the smirk of shyam and also Khushi didn't even look at him. "Why the hell I'm thinking about her. I'll show both of them, consequences of messing in ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's world. By marrying Khushi, I've given them the additional time to remain in the vicinity of each other. Oh no. Both are with Di right now. They must be fooling my innocent Di. I should go there."
Arnav comes to the living room and sees Khushi trying to speak something, but stops looking at him. He sees in that direction and finds shyam going out with doc. Oh! So, she was trying to speak with shyam."
Anjali's voice cut through his thinking, Chhote? Aapki dawai? Doctor (stops calling him and turns towards Arnav smiling naughtily.)
Anjali goes to Arnav and drags him to the the couch and makes him seat beside Khushi. Then she says, "Hum doc ko bulanewale..(Arnav's face turns worried, so she quickly adds) tumhare liye.. Par achcha hua inhone hume bata diya ki aap Khushi ji se hi dawai lagwana chahte hai.(she giggles again.)
But by hearing this, two people became confused.

Khushi takes the first aid box and opens it looking down. Arnav ignores her. He just forwards his hand. Khushi starts applying antiseptic. Arnav remembers the betrayal and his temper began raising. In order to control it, he starts closing his fists.
As Khushi feels him trying to close his fists, she looks at his face. And she was right. He was trying vry hard to control his anger. Seeing his pain tears formed in her eyes. A drop of her tear fell on Arnav's wound. Arnav, startled, looked down at her. What he saw left him baffled. Khushi was crying looking at his hand. Wait. What is there to cry in it? Then he looked at it. Oh! His hand injury. Instead of feeling pain, he felt happy. She is crying for me. Means she cares for me." At this moment, he just wanted to live this moment forgetting everything. He needs some happy moments to bear the pain.
He slowly raised his other hand and wiped her cheeks. Khushi looked at him. He nodded a no to her and gave a slight smile meaning he's fine. Then he bend down maintaining the eye lock and kissed Khushi's forehead. Khushi closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead. Slowly, Arnav sat straight again looking at her. She looked at his injured hand. She had completed bandaging. Then without thinking anything, she put her head in his lap and snaked her hands around his waist. She cried her heart out. Arnav wasn't able to see her crying. He carassed her hair lightly and after her sobs slowed down a little, he himself sat on the floor and hugged Khushi tightly. He rubbed her back and she calmed down after some time. Slowly, Arnav loosened the hug to see her face. There were tear strains on her face. Arnav kissed them away. Khushi too, was loving this effect. Her eyes were still closed. Arnav kissed her eyes passinately. Then moving down, kissed her left cheek. Then right. He looked at her face. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful with her eyes closed. But what added to her glow was her cute nose which had turned crimson just like her cheeks. He kissed her there and started moving towards her lips and stopped just a little away for her approval.
Khushi knew what was coming. She is about to have her first kiss from the man she loved. She knew he awaited her approval. So she parted her lips.
Arnav was waiting for hpier approval when she parted her lips. Taking this as an approval, he was about to close that mini-gap,
when they both were brought back to reality hearing a Voice,"RaniSahiba?" Not any voice, voice of our dearest snakewa.
Anjali was observing Arnav & Khushi intently. The way they looked at her when she told Khushi to do dressing of Arnav didn't give her good feelings. She saw the Hesitation in Khushi's eyes and Reluctance in Arnav's. Already, their rushed wedding is not digestable and now this. "Arey, Khushi ji is crying? Hmmm...This is a good chance. Maybe, I should leave them alone." She was going when Khushi's crying increased. So she turned and goes to kitchen to bring water for her.
When she came out, she saw her unromantic Chhote is kissing Khushi on her cheeks. When she was to clear her throat, she saw them going further. And anyways, now Khushi ji does not need the water. And remembering their previous uncomfortable reactions, she decided to walk away quietly when she heard, "RaniSahiba...". Her husband was calling her from behind.
Shyam was very happy. And why shouldn't he be happy? "Today, I created one more doubt in Arnav's mind. Don't worry Khushi ji, I'm with you. I won't let him touch you." Thinking all these he was coming to living room when he noticed ARSHI. His blood boiled seeing Khushi hugging Arnav by waist and Arnav caressing her hair. "What the hell arethey doing? Didn't Arnav hated Khushi? I've to do something." He was thinking this, when he saw they were about to kiss on lips. His fists were closed tightly showing his knuckles. His face twitched in anger. He had to do something. So he deliberately shouted, "RaniSahiba" loud enough to wake them up from their trance.____________________________________________
As soon as Arnav and Khushi became aware of their position they immediately backed off. Khushi looked at Anjali looking at them with teasing smile from behind Arnav's back and started blushing.
Arnav looked at Khushi and was again lost in her seeing her red cheeks. Anjali, seeing this, took Shyam with her, and walked upto her room. Shyam followed her, though reluctantly.
After Anjali left, Arnav, who completely came to his senses, andthat hug scene of Shyam and Khushi from terrace flashing in his mind, he told Khushi turning his back towards her, "This does not mean anything to me. Don't raise your hope thinking a rich man kissed you."
Khushi didn't expected Arnav to be back to normal by that one kiss but surely didn't expected such a reply from him. "But this is how its everytime. Isn't it? So why shock? Accept it Khushi." Khushi quietly walked away from there lest she breskdown again in front of him.
Arnav lookd at her fading figure and could not help but feel that "This is the last time he's seeing her, he should go and stop her before its too late." Thinking this, he started to go behind her to the poolside where she goes when she's upset. But he didn't found her there. Upon not seeing her, at the usual place, his restlessness and that uneasy feeling increased multifold. Stop it, Arnav. He scolded himself. Why the hell I'm feeling this way for that low-class girl? Then, remembering the kiss, he put his fingers on his lip .
s and caressed it. While doing so, he smiled unknowingly, thinking about the kiss.
"This does not mean anything to me. Don't raise your hope thinking a rich man kissed you." These words literally pierced a dagger in her soft heart. Khushi thinks further, "But that kiss. It was so tender. No, one could not probably hate the person with whom you share such intimacy. I've seen in his eyes. There's something wrong somewhere. And I'll find it out. I'll not let Arnav do this to him. To US."
Anjali was still thinking about their disturbance to his darling Chhote, whose temper may have risen again. After entering the room, Anjali turned and looked towards Shyam. "He seems angry. But why?" She asked him the reason of anger. Shyam deliberately told, "Worried of salesahab's runaway mrg. What could be the reason?" Anjali started to tell him of how good Arnav-Khushi looked together and how much they care for each other. Their love is above all our anger. Not knowing that she is raising the frustation in him more. At a limit, Shyam shouted, "Enough Anjali. Let me have some peace of mind at least for some time." Saying this, he moved towards washroom and sprinkled the water onton his face to calm down his senses to act as perfect husband and perfect son-in-law.
Anjali stood their numb not because of the fight as this was common nowadays; but because he never called her Anjali. Also, she could not understand reason of his anger. She was pacifying him, then? This can mean only two things are possible"He is not happy with Chhote and Khushi's relation or he was angry on another matter.
Why wouldn't he be happy with my Chhote's Khushi? That means his reason of anger is different. But, why fid he lie to me? What is the thing which I don't know about him? Being his wife, I've every right to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's your update. Comment or like.
[B]PRECAP-> Shyam's plan in action.(this time pakka)
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc one
Hope shyam is not able to create any more difference between ARSHI and they come together soon
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...thanks for the PM