Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a precap..
what the hell this evil shayam is doing...
Thanks for the PM
ZakiZ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
such a nice story.. update soon, please
saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super FF Jen   Clapping Hands,  read all d chapter in one go.

Can't wait to see how Shyam indirectly is going to be cupid to Arshi's romance  πŸ˜† .

Precape (2B):  seems all scary, guess Khushi is trying to trap Shyam in bhis own evil game Devil , but unfortunately its going to break Khushi's heart becoz of Arnav's wrath  😭 .

Thanks to Meenu's recommendation and thanks 4d pm Jen.
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Eager for the update after reading this wonderful teaser
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, I updated part 2(B). But I am currently busy because guests have come at home. I've drafted the epi but I'm not getting time to edit it. Like andcomment buddies. It is due to them only that I'm updating this now since I'm too busy right now.
And thanx to all those who commented. I read every comment and yea if you are getting confused anywhere than you can ask me, I'll surely reply to it. And yea, regarding confusing teasers, they are direct lines from drafted updates. It will be cleared in next update.

[b]PART 2(B)- IMMENSE PAIN

Lifting Khushi in his arms, Arnav started walking towards their-no-his room. Once in the confines of his room, he harshly put Khushi down.
Khushi was staring at him as he took her to the room. Her trance broke when he roughly put her down. Pain shot through her swollen hand due to the jerk. She looked at him with hurtful eyes. But was she expecting anythjng less? Yia. At least he can treat her like human. But that has always been her imagination. In reality, he has always done this, right from the beginning. Acceptance had already made way to her eyes.

Arnav was getting affected as he took her to the room. The feel of her soft skin was creating havoc in his body, which be couldn't control. So, no sooner did they reach the room, than he put her down harshly to punish her for having such an effect on him. He watched her facial expressions changing from hurt to ...to...acceptance. He was astonished. He thought, "Why is this acceptance in her eyes? As if...as if.. she expected this from me? Oh. It must be another drama. I should not be affected...I should not be affected." He chanted internally.
Just then Hp knocked on the open door to gain their attention. Handing over the first aid kit to Arnav, HP left. Khushi, who now learnt to not expect anything from her hsbnd, went to washroom to wash her face.
Arnav took the first aid kit and throwed it on his bed. Then he knocked on washroom door. Khushi, who had by now cleaned her wounds with water came out. She quickly strode out if the room, without even looking at her husband, who was standing outside washroom door.
If there's one thing that ASR could not take, then its ignorance. And Khushi Kumari Gupta just did that. "Did she just ignored me? Me? ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA?

Khushi came down and headed towards kitchen. Anjali, who was sitting with her husband at dining table, looked towards her direction. Something was not correct. She was sure about it. Before she could ponder more about this, door bell rang and knowing well who is at the door, she made her way towards the door.
Shyam who was waiting to talk to Khushi alone, finally got the chance. Soon, he made his way to the kitchen.
Arnav's frown deepened by this. What is she doing in kitchen. Oh no. Her hand is swollen. What if she is in pain" He made his way to kitchen and a thought crossed his mind. "What if she asks me why I care. I can't tell her that I love her. Hmmm.. I'll tell her I don't want my family sympathizing over you."[/COLOR] He made his way to kitchen not knowing he Would regret it greatly.
"I'm already having headache thinking about all these problems. I don't have time to waste on him right now. But surely, I'll have to think something about him. I cant let him fulfill his selfish wishes anymore. He isn't utilizing his chance. But right now, i should get out of here."
Shyam seeing her lost somewhere, held her through her arms and started saying, "Khushi ji, I know how you feel. your wound must be paining you a lot. Why did you go out with that Arnav? I told you..."
Khushi was now irritated by his blabbering, she moved backward with a jerk, freeing herself completely from his hold& started speaking, "Look,..." She started speaking but was cut off by that snake,
Shyam saw at Arnav the door and started sweating. He had to think something and stop Khushi ji from speaking further, otherwise all his plans be wasted. So he cut Khushi from speaking, "I know Khushi ji, you can never cheat on me. I've full faith in you & I'm sure you wouldn't break my trust. I know why u married Arnav? And under what circumstances. Don't worry, I'm with you."
Khushi again tried speaking, butShyam beated her to it and asked her, "You'll support me, won't you, Khushi ji?"
Before Khushi could speak, he spoke,"RaniSahiba?"
Right then Anjali came inside, Khushi ji , what are you doing here? Come doctor is waiting outside. Shyam ji, you still here? you had an important meet, right?"
Shyam faked disappointed expressions and said."RaniSahiba, I wanted to plan a surprise for our Rajkumari. So, I was asking Khushi ji to help me so that I can surprise her mother too. Are you with me Khushi ji?"
Khushi had no choice as Anjali was present there. So, she nodded in affirmative.
Anjali & Khushi made way towards living room while Shyam looked towards Arnav & smirked signalling Khushi and moved out in hall. Arnav felt heart-broken all over again._

PRECAP: " Khushi dressing Arnav's wounds. Shyam's plan in action.Edited by Jenn1 - 10 years ago
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update
Thanks for the pm. 
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No more misunderstanding please
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4