just read all d part they wer awsum...
update soon... 😊
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Thnx for comment, saji Di...
Also for the cutie smileys...

even i like first wala smiley alott... dekho kaise uchal raha hai... jabse dekhu kud hi raha hai... itna na kud patla ho jaayegaa🤣
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: marium-zamamii

even i like first wala smiley alott... dekho kaise uchal raha hai... jabse dekhu kud hi raha hai... itna na kud patla ho jaayegaa🤣

You r right Ruchi Di..
Its jumping too much & that too at different places...
..Neha. thumbnail

Part (6) -> HONEYMOON PLANNKNG

RK: Madhu, I've surprise for u!
Saying this, he presented her two tickets to Bali!

Madhu was hell-shockd. Tickets to Bali? Is he insane? How can they go? What about mrg plans?
"RK, why u bought this?"

RK grinned widely at her, "Don't worry wifey, we're not going on our HoneyMoon.. Its just a trip to refresh my wifey's mood.."
Then, he narrows his eyes, "Waise, if u allow, we can make this fun trip as HoneyMoon trip too.. What say?" Saying this, he winks at Madhu..

NANI: Aap sahi kahat rahi Anjali bitiya. Hum bhi dekhe rahe. Shadi ki shuruaat maa hi itna jhagda hona achchha nahi.

Devyani had seen the relation of her elder grandson with his wife is too stressed. There's something missing. Maybe HoneyMoon bring them together! She could only hope for best!

NANI: Aap to chhote ko janat rahi Anjali bitiya. Uu to HoneyMoon khatir apan office ma hi le jayenge.

ANJALI grinned widely: What do u think Nani? Would I not have thought of this knowing my workaholic brother? Here are 4 tickets of Bali.

Nani looked very pleased with this. She called HP & asked him to call Khushi bitiya.

MANORAMA: hello hie bye bye! Anjali bitiya, you didn't givez me my ticket. I love Baliz.

Nani glared at Manorama to be quiet.

Before Manorama could speak somthing, Anjali says smilingly, "Lo, ye bhi aa gaye. Kaha reh gaye the aap? Aap to hume waqt hi nahi dete. Jab dekho tab apne clients." With this, Anjali pouts slightly.

SHYAM: Are RaniSahiba, hum apke liye surprise lekar aye hai aur aap hai ki Naraz ho rahi hai..

MANORAMA: Kaa surprise hai? Hume bhi bataiye, bataiye Damadji. (Manorama started her usual loud laugh, but stiffled it looking at nani's stern glare..)

Khushi entered nani's room.
Nani gave her the tickets to Bali...
Khushi was shocked for a moment.

Nani Continued, "we had dreamed of the day when chote will get married since long. And the way you both got married surely disappointed us. Yes. We were angry on you. Not because you two got married. It has always been my wish to make you my elder DIL.
We were angry with the WAY you two got married.."

Khushi saddened & started to say, "Soorr.."

But nani cut her off, "Now, no need of it.. Go to your HoneyMoon, &be happy.. We all forgave you.." Nani replied with a smile..

Khushi got over whelmed & hugged nani tightly...

KHUSHI: Arnav ji, di ne hume ye tickets di hai. Humne mana karne ki koshish ki, par wo mane nahi.

Arnav had come from office when his di told him about the HoneyMoon plans. He refused right away saying there's important work in office. As di kept on pestering him continuously, he told he will go, once Akash comes back, as it is necessary for one to remain here.

But, now hearing it from Khushi's mouth was like she's mocking him. "What does she mean by she refusd? Oh. Why Would she like to spend alone time with me? She love that bloody Shyam!" Thinking about Shyam made his blood boil. He was furious. And so, his all time famous ASR woke up in him.

"Don't try to act u don't want to go. I know very well u are acquainted with riches over here to go away from ShantiVan. But don't worry, HoneyMoon places will also be costly, which you've never imagined before. But sad for u, I've already cancelled it."
Saying this, he took his night clothes & disappeared into bathroom.

But there was one person outside listening to their talks & went away from there fuming realizing they won't come for the trip.

AT AR OFFICE

Shyam enters while everyone wishes him as for them he's ASR's BIL & no one wants to face his wrath.

Arnav just finished an important meeting & headed to his office. He was shocked to see his BIL, no, Khushi's lover, sitting in his chair! Soon enough his temper rose as planned by Shyam manohar Jha!

ASR: what the! How dare you? Shyam manohar Jha!
Saying this, Arnav held Shyam's collar & started dragging him when Shyam opened his mouth.

SHYAM: arey, why u are dragging me? Believe me or not, I'm an important part in ur sisterz life. And Khushi ji is important for me.

ASR immediately left Shyam's hand & shouted, "She's MY wife. U better get that in ur mind..."

Before he can Continue further, shyam laughed evilly. Then he mocked him, "Wife? I know you're only PRETENDING. Otherwise u won't refuse for ur Honeymoon. Am I right?"
Not waiting for response, he moved out smiking evilly. "What a fool you're Arnav Singh Raizada? I know Khushi ji love u, but I have to see to it that YOU Give her PAIN, so that she can get over u."

Arnav come home & straight went to his Di's room. But he only found Shyam sitting over there. He fumed & left from there. While Shyam was smirking as his plan got succeded. He knows Arnav is going to tell Anjali about his approval for his HoneyMoon as he doesn't know about his(Shyam's) surprise. "Poor salesahab" Saying this, he started laughing on him.

Ar was leaving from stairs when he met JP(JayPrakash) on the stairs going towards poolside.
"JP, where's di?" Arnav questioned him.

"Arnav bhaiya, she's at poolside sitting with Khushi bhabhi."
------
Khushi was chatting normally with Anjali when out of the blue HoneyMoon topic came up.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Khushi ji. I know u must be feeling bad as chhote always prefers his work over u." Anjali said with a sad face. "He always does whatever he wishes not caring how others feel. But I won't let him impose anymore decisions of his on u. I'll talk with him, okay?" Anjali completed cupping her face with a smile which Khushi returned. Knowing there's someone out there who really cares for her..

Next update will reveal what Shyam planned in 'Surprise'..

If you're reading the story at least press like..
Also mention whether you like the story or not ...

Acidity thumbnail
**res**
***unres****
me again first
well update was ok ok...
not a single such exciting moment
(well its according to me i dont know abt others, sorry fr being such a frank)

well rishbala r married or not???
may char hi phere ho gaye honge hai naa...

shyam is so evil...
he just wants to hurt khushi through ASR
so after tht he can get khushi all for himself.

well i din like how tht ASR hurted our khushi verbally...
he used such a bad words...

i loved the bonding between anjali n khushi...

overall 3 star update...

i love u thnx fr d update...☺️

Edited by marium-zamamii - 10 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: marium-zamamii

**res**
***unres****
me again first
well update was ok ok...
not a single such exciting moment
(well its according to me i dont know abt others, sorry fr being such a frank)

well rishbala r married or not???
may char hi phere ho gaye honge hai naa...

shyam is so evil...
he just wants to hurt khushi through ASR
so after tht he can get khushi all for himself.

well i din like how tht ASR hurted our khushi verbally...
he used such a bad words...

i loved the bonding between anjali n khushi...

overall 3 star update...

i love u thnx fr d update...☺️

Thnx for honest reply.
Yup.. Rishbala married same way in show...
Story will get darker...
ASR will surface again in a more brutal way for our Darling Khushi...
Acidity thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Thnx for honest reply.
Yup.. Rishbala married same way in show...
Story will get darker...
ASR will surface again in a more brutal way for our Darling Khushi...

U most welcome baby...
ll look forward fr the update yay...
Acidity thumbnail
i think v need cc here in this ff
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story read it in one go.. Why u didnt update for long ma..
want to know what is the surprise shayam planned..
Did both the jodi will meet in the honeymoon spot..