Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i think my brain crashed😕 one moment am thinking shloks acting and then no he is not😲 but i think at some point during the party shlok realised he love astha..❤️ and when he wanted to say that all to astha she said every thing was just a passing moment between them..💔. and he got angry..😡. and decided to patch up with swati... and swati who is already so jealous of astha grabbed her opportunity to be back with shlok... god i hate her😡... the story is really gearing up to a thrilling track... wondefull job jeenia... you should really be in the cv's group of some daily soap... i will watch it for sure...😉 Edited by meera.rajeev - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: latha_555

i actually think swati and shlock are not acting.  i think swati tried kissing shlock on the dance floor, or he did to see if he had any feelings for her, but he realised he loves aastha...so he wanted to confess to her or at least ask for opinion about swati...but her comment about passing moment hurt his feelings and he is going to genuinely give it a go with swati...which will break aastha and she will keep on pretending she doesnt care, but shlock will also realise he doesnt not have such feelings for swati...

Thanks a lot dear...this is beautiful guess but a bit different...just wait till  tomorrow 
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

i think my brain crashed😕 one moment am thinking shloks acting and then no he is not😲 but i think at some point during the party shlok realised he love astha..❤️ and when he wanted to say that all to astha she said every thing was just a passing moment between them..💔. and he got angry..😡. and decided to patch up with swati... and swati who is already so jealous of astha grabbed her opportunity to be back with shlok... god i hate her😡... the story is really gearing up to a thrilling track... wondefull job jeenia... you should really be in the cv's group of some daily soap... i will watch it for sure...😉

Hey please don't crash your brain..just wait till tomorrow. ...you are very close to story ..fully will know tomorrow. ..
jeenia123 thumbnail
Thanks a lot 
ruhakhan thumbnail
wow awesome update 
and this is for sure plan of shlok so dat astha confesses her love to him
do update soon
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks for being so eager..you are really a sweetheart...😊

thanks dear..

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😲Astha yaar you couldn't listen to what Shlokie boy had to say! Well now suffer, lol I am so excited to see how she will feel when Swati is with Shlok everywhere, I mean this is Shlok, he is always so stubborn so he will make it way too hard for Astha. I hope you update soon! I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter! 👏
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

wow awesome update 

and this is for sure plan of shlok so dat astha confesses her love to him
do update soon

Thanks a lot dear..u will get all answers today. .
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear. ..
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

😲Astha yaar you couldn't listen to what Shlokie boy had to say! Well now suffer, lol I am so excited to see how she will feel when Swati is with Shlok everywhere, I mean this is Shlok, he is always so stubborn so he will make it way too hard for Astha. I hope you update soon! I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter! 👏

Thanks a lot dear really its going to be hard for her but lets see upto what extent..you will get all answers today