An ArHi SS: Seduction *Thread One* (COMPLETED)

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Credit goes to Harhem for this beautiful banner!

Hello!

First off, I'd like to thank you all for reading my stories and encouraging me , hamesha. If it wasn't for you all, the magic of ArHi wouldn't be the same even after all this time! It's unbelievable that you have voted me to the win in two FF award categories, love you all for it!
My original intention was to take a break from writing an SS  since my asli duniya is ridiculously busy at the moment.
But then this story planted itself into my head, and just wouldn't leave me alone. What was I supposed to do?
My solution was to start typing it out slowly until I had a significant portion written out, and now I'm finally ready to post this after days of writing.

The Story:

This story is completely different from my recent works.
'Seduction'  is going to be a story that belongs to a different genre and concept, completely dissimilar to anything I've written before.

While I can't reveal much at the moment, I can assure you that one thing hasn't changed: the promise of a whole lot of ArHi and a happy ending, just like my other stories.
I do hope that promise encourages you to stay with me as we begin a new journey into the lives of a new Arnav and Khushi, set in an alternate universe!

The Cliffhangers:

I've fallen in love with those, and every chapter will end with one. You've been duly warned!

The  Updates:

This story will have a prologue, plus ten chapters and an epilogue.

I will try my very best to post two chapters every week, but I cannot tell you the date in advance. And since I will be less active on IF during this time, I might not be able to answer your queries about the timing of the next update. Please bear with me!
I hope to follow this schedule and complete the story in about six weeks, but I will always post a note if there are any unforeseen delays.

The Update Alerts:

I will try my best to send out PMs once a week on Saturday, IST for both updates.
And these PMs will go out to everyone on my buddy list, irrespective of whether you choose to silently read, like, or comment on the story.

All criticism is welcome, please feel free to tell me exactly what you think if you do choose to comment.

You can also follow me on twitter @patronus31 for update alerts.

The Prologue will be posted soon, I hope to see you all then!

-Juhi.

INDEX:

Prologue (Scroll down please)

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
UN-EFFING-BELIEVABLE.
I would say worse but IF would censor me and wash my mouth out with soap and water.

STILL RES.

P.S. Expel. You. Just. You. Wait.

UNRES

I was almost not going to edit. DAN I ask myself who I'm kidding.

Way to be mysterious, Expel. And give nothing away in the Prologue.

So let's see, what DO we know?

1) We know that Arnav Singh Raizada has bags of money, is the current owner of Sheesh Mahal, and has suddenly evinced interest in renovating it after two decades of neglect.

2) Arnav Singh Raizada hasn't been around for TWENTY years. That leaves the possibility of an older Arnav. Like older than the 30-33 age bracket wala Arnav we usually see.

3) Khushi is creating a facade of vibrancy. Of colour, youth, and maybe even innocence. This Khushi sounds older too. With her talk of having worked with Art for a long time. And it sounds like she's been hiding almost. From whom or what, is anybody's guess.

4) OHMYGOD DETAILING OF LUCKNOW CRAFTS. Looney is absolutely right. I lau it when stories give a deeper insight into the background and the actual work that is done-- especially in terms of traditional crafts.

5) So it seems to me that A and K do not share a history here. Or maybe they do. Too early to tell.

I expect you to answer the following kostins soonish.

a) Why has A been living away for 20 years and why has he come back all of a sudden and expressed interest in Sheesh Mahal?

b) Why has K been hiding away (and what) for so long? Why is her appearance important?

OHMYGOD. IS KHUSHI A WIDOW? Is that why she doesn't wear colours and jewelry but is wearing them now for this job? Because for some reason it is important to not come across as a widow here?

You've opened Pandora's Box, Expel.
Now get ready to deal with everything you've unleashed.
This is going to be Luna's and mine new chill-out place.
Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NO BLOODY WAY. 

EPICEST DAY EVA. 

Semanti just reminded me of a million kostins.

But M wait on this cliff for you to updex that prologue ya? 

Looking forward to another journey full of sexpelism! 

I am still in SHOCK, dont worry no aasthma attack cuming along! 

UNRES for the prologue! 

1. RESTORATION. OF. A. HISTORIC. BUILDING. THUD. DEAD. 

2. stinking rich A, ek baar phir! brrring it on. 

3. I hope we hear a LOT more about London. M lau da english landscape. bas. 

4. Loveee reading newspaper clippings about the lives of rich and famous. always wanted more of that on "ASR". 

5. Than came the pale hand, no names, just the hand, but who are we kidding right, Khushi ke bina prologue adhoora hai! 

6. life is in details. I love that you are exploring that, the wood inlays, the carpet..the sunshine wala gota dress (I hope Meera is happy?). And I can bet my money S is loving this too! 

7. holymotherofpheelz! air vibrations are BACK, and now I know, so is SEXPEL.

8.  My lord, har sabut issi taraf ishara kar raha hai, ke Khushi ek IMPOSTOR hai! And at the same time I get the rules wali feeling, pyaar ka superhit formula and awl that jazz (S! back me up heer!) But i know i am wrong, because whats the fun in being correct in a sexpel tale no? 

So the stage is set. The characters are in place. Time for some SEDUCTION. 

Cannot Wait. 

So glad this is happening ALL OVER AGAIN. Twice in 1 year! I might take my words back when I am standing on the next cliff! But for NOW, thank you 😃

L
ps. why u never send me PMs?! Even when m follow u on ALL channels! 
Edited by LooneyLuna - 10 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Steamiest nahi...seduction hi sahi!

Whattay end to the day!👏

On your mark, get set, be seduced!☺️

Edited: Even Luna and Sem weren't aware of this😲...I feel better now😆

Edited again:
I like that you base your stories in Luckinow. First Secrets, then Shattered (even if may have been partly so) and now Seduction ☺️ ( Can't help using this emoticon after the word)

I'm thinking the two of them don't know each other (unless you are going to throw in a twist). 

You haven't even begun on the description of the outfits that Khushi has and makes and already I'm hooked onto them. Nothing like good clothes to bge a vital part of the story. I want more descriptions of outfits and other garments...bas!

P.S. Red colored comments are here to stay!

Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tres Do UNO!!

Unbelivable.

Kostion why 3, 4, Tres, Do and Aaj
Why not   4, Tres, Do and Aaj.

Why that 3? 😕

Edited by avcmyd - 10 years ago
snapeseverus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yayy.. 😃
Seduction + Sexpel = Interesting😉

Edited by snapeseverus - 10 years ago
niinuma007 thumbnail
Amazing update
So Khushi will work for Arnav
Will luv to red more
Update soon
Edited by niinuma007 - 10 years ago
deeptha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! You're back with an SS? I've read your Secrets and Scandalous and absolutely loved both the stories! So, cant wait for this one. :) waiting for the prologue. Edited by deeptha93 - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh goodness..is this really true..oh i was stalking the Khwahishen thread to check if there is going to be an update soon..But this is a real surprise..Thank U..The Title is very promising..Expecting a very engaging tale..All the best..Will wait for the update..😊