Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Diwali J & Frenz!

By the way J this is my ghost talking because as you know I was holding my breath for this next chapter! So when the chapter didn't make an appearance, M done for nah :P

Waise it is ok my ghost will haunt this thread!

On a serious note, do we have an ETA yet?
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we will wait !!
n happy diwali !!!
Arshix144 thumbnail

^^^^Said the Ghost! :D
kushi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff waiting for the next part plz pm me when u upload the next part😉
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No prob!! 
We will be waiting!
Happy diwali!
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF MY SEDUCTIVE FRIENDS!!!!❤️🤗
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
WAITING KAB KHATAM HOGI!!!!!
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I M FIRST!!!!!!!! how!!!!!! *faints*
Expel...bring some water for heaven!😳

edit~~~

the key word of this chapter is KEY...though i couldnt get the key poiny!...my poor barin😳

sigh...1 year!

we got a glimpse of typical NK😉

is Khushi only mourning over her family or there is more! Khushi seems to b emotionally attached to sheesh mahal. more than Arnav, i feel she is the princess of Sheesh Mahal!😆

was that HE frm previus chap Arnav's brother!

aww...i love kathak...wish i could dance!...n seduce a guy like Arnav😉

i hav a feeling, khushi knows abt that MISSING picture!

i loved the mughal histry part. ll love to know more thats why eagerly waiting for their lunch!😃Edited by -HEAVEN- - 10 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There's something about Seduction that seduces you even as the story moves forward...even as Arnav gets increasingly attracted to khushi...even as we are enthralled by the description of each and every setting. That is the beauty of it all, and this one needs to be savored slowly; something that I compeletly missed since I read the earlier chapter in a hurry.

I'm glad in a way that Arnav opened up, even though it may have been partially, about the loss he has suffered. Somehow it makes me think that his brother's death (I'm thinking his name is Akash) is in a way his responsibility...for him to put it on a highrer pedestal that his own parents' death, there has to be that reason, isn't it?

Kudos to you for the the description of the setting of the dargah. Reminded me of IPK of course but this one took it a notch higher since it had the right mix of multiple elements...NK and La's intimacy described in so less words (yet thoroughly visible), the explanation for the locks and keys, Khushi's sanak...and of course Arnav baring his heart (inadvertently and partially) to Khushi.

I love clothes and hence whenever it comes to a through delineation on the same, I'm completely in. So may it be the chikan kari or the embroidery that was explained in the earlier part of the chapter...the whole narrative is spell binding.

The small steps that Arnav is taking towards Khushi...I'm hopeful they turn into fruitful ones as well, because it is only a kindred spirit that can ease off the pain lodged within oneself.

I'm yet to understand how the title comes into play; going by the vibes that I'm curently getting from this one  par intezaar karne se kaun katraaya hai?

Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago