Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Gul should admit in hindsight that she destroyed everything that was beautiful in QH and all the reasons we watched it. Even DABH has a better story than this - at least, characters don't lose their perspective and who they are.

Anyway, back to JA i guess. I think you will write a whole gush essay when Jalal zindaa jalaaos Shareefu for lusting after Jodha.😆... i want to see Jalaal's face when he comes to know that someone has dared to eye his Jodha.

DABH chars have stayed the way they are however stupid some of them might be and I prefer that!!😆
About JA...as much as I hope Jalal comes to know about Sharifu eyeing Jo I doubt it,pata nahi kyun😕
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

It's not psychotic Ranji...it's passionate incest😳😆

Incest indeed😆 Zoya is just the beard😆
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Me thinks people like Gul and Ekta are way too egoistic to ever admit to their mistakes😆

Yaar i actually want a track where a really beautiful girl falls for Jalal and Jodha begum goes crazy with jealousy..I can totally see Jalal flirting with that girl to annoy Jodha😳😆 I want Jodha begum to realize how outrageously lucky she is to land Jalal as her hubby..Not the other way round😆

😆 EK needs to hire you as JA's story writer ASAP 😆
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Me thinks people like Gul and Ekta are way too egoistic to ever admit to their mistakes😆

Yaar i actually want a track where a really beautiful girl falls for Jalal and Jodha begum goes crazy with jealousy..I can totally see Jalal flirting with that girl to annoy Jodha😳😆 I want Jodha begum to realize how outrageously lucky she is to land Jalal as her hubby..Not the other way round😆

This idea might be better later,not now...For now I can totally imagine Jo giving him lectures about not having sharam and putting the entire fault on his head saying he lured the girl or something😆😆 Andar hi andar jealousy ho sakta hai but baechare ki vaat laga degi😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyhobbes

😆 EK needs to hire you as JA's story writer ASAP 😆

Well am tired of all the tantrums Jodha throws in every other episode..I know Vicky is gonna kill me for this but i do think Jalal has been so well behaved off late that he deserves some reciprocation😆 I really want her to acknowledge how lucky she is to land this fine specimen as her hubby😳😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: baubles

This idea might be better later,not now...For now I can totally imagine Jo giving him lectures about not having sharam and putting the entire fault on his head saying he lured the girl or something😆😆 Andar hi andar jealousy ho sakta hai but baechare ki vaat laga degi😆

Yeah trust Jodha to create a scene and find a way to taunt poor Jalal😡😆 Jalal is so indulgent that Jodha doesn't realize the guy is actually doing for her cos he never complains😭😆
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post. ðŸ˜ƒ

ladyhobbes thumbnail

Well am tired of all the tantrums Jodha throws in every other episode..I know Vicky is gonna kill me for this but i do think Jalal has been so well behaved off late that he deserves some reciprocation😆 I really want her to acknowledge how lucky she is to land this fine specimen as her hubby😳😆

Exactly! He has been so utterly sweet and well-behaved and look at Jodha Begum blowing hot and cold! She really needs to start being nicer! I cannot take more of Jalaal baby's wounded puppy looks whenever his begum turns on her tigress mode. Today he even sweetly told her entire family that he thinks she looks gorgeous in green. Yeh Jodha begum khati kya hai, yaar? How can she not melt at that?!
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyhobbes

Exactly! He has been so utterly sweet and well-behaved and look at Jodha Begum blowing hot and cold! She really needs to start being nicer! I cannot take more of Jalaal baby's wounded puppy looks whenever his begum turns on her tigress mode. Today he even sweetly told her entire family that he thinks she looks gorgeous in green. Yeh Jodha begum khati kya hai, yaar? How can she not melt at that?!

Word..I have serious doubts about her sexual orientation cos Jalal has been utterly charming & its impossible to be immune to it😆 He puts up with all her tantrums, patiently bears all her mood swings, acknowledges his mistakes, waxes eloquent about her hunar, says super adorable things about her in front of her family, looks at her in such a  sexy manner, calls her Jodha begum in the sweetest manner possible and also gushes about her beauty..What more does she want?😡😆
ladyhobbes thumbnail

Word..I have serious doubts about her sexual orientation cos Jalal has been utterly charming & its impossible to be immune to it😆 He puts up with all her tantrums, patiently bears all her mood swings, acknowledges his mistakes, waxes eloquent about her hunar, says super adorable things about her in front of her family, looks at her in such a  sexy manner, calls her Jodha begum in the sweetest manner possible and also gushes about her beauty..What more does she want?😡😆

IKR, What is up with that? Her ex-fiance did not do even 10 % of what Jalaal has been doing for her and she was throwing coy glances at him! But with Jalaal, she can only show nakhre! Poor Jalaal!