Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Oyye mere nanhe munne taare sitaare! ðŸ¤—...AsYa ki taareef karne laayak kahaan kuch chhoda uss peeli gaajar ne? In my mind, AsYa married and settled in NY with Zoe expecting her first child with Asad. ðŸ˜³

Jalaal is amazing. Jodha jaisi Everest bhi hilaa ke rakh di hai ussne.😆

Aapki mind waali story bahut acchi hai😆

When Jalaal said 'Kya hunar hai aapmein Jodha Begum'..I got so lost maine aage ka dialogue hi nahi suna...abhi aapke post mein padha😆
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ladyhobbes

According to the QH promo that they are showing now, 'Muqaddar' and tanu are back with a bang! which means I'm going to continue to avoid the show like the plague because if I hear the word 'Muqadar' another time, I will get very violent! (sorry for digressing Mods - JA rocks!)

Is it? Phew! Hum JA mein hi khush reh lengge. Ekta ke sitam isse zyada behtar hain , at least you know that JJ will stay JJ since Ekta has had her fill of court cases. 
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol. Jalaal is not my definition of handsome at all. But yes, he is hot and that's got to do with his sexuality and his labyrinth personality. ðŸ˜ƒ

Iceberg bahot zyada bhaari hotaa hai. Aap ussko apne sar pe nahiin rakhh sakte hainge.

In normal circumstances, he would not be my definition of handsome either but as a character he is so seductive and layered and intriguing like you said, that I'm totally swayed! Kudos to Rajat for making the character so irresistible!
Alrighty you have a valid point Mallikaji, no icebergs. I will just stick my face in front of the A/C (which I might anyway do if this Jalaal character gets any more seductive and flirty 😆)

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

According to the QH promo that they are showing now, 'Muqaddar' and tanu are back with a bang! which means I'm going to continue to avoid the show like the plague because if I hear the word 'Muqadar' another time, I will get very violent! (sorry for digressing Mods - JA rocks!)

Lol..That show is a joke..And its hilarious to see Zoya mouthing those fiery dialogues cos nothing ever comes out of it😆 

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Are mujhe pata hai aap gussa nahi hain..Par Jalal ki tarah mujhe bhi explicit assurances chahiye..Mujhe toh mil gaya pata nahi Jalal ko kab milega😆

Yeah she is unrecognizable😆 Gopi vau hi docile hai..Zoya is a step ahead😆 She nods her head for anything & everything and loves to play the victim card😆

Waise Gul claims that Gorky is the inspiration behind AAK..Oh the horror😆 He needs to file a defamation suit😆 Its one thing to be compared to someone like Jalal but to be compared to this poor kid is highly defamatory😭😆

SILLY BEGHUM! I choked on what i was drinking! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Aapki mind waali story bahut acchi hai😆

When Jalaal said 'Kya hunar hai aapmein Jodha Begum'..I got so lost maine aage ka dialogue hi nahi suna...abhi aapke post mein padha😆

Yahee asar agar Jodha pe ho jaaye, toh Jalaal ki life ban jaaye, ðŸ˜†

In normal circumstances, he would not be my definition of handsome either but as a character he is so seductive and layered and intriguing like you said, that I'm totally swayed! Kudos to Rajat for making the character so irresistible!
Alrighty you have a valid point Mallikaji, no icebergs. I will just stick my face in front of the A/C (which I might anyway do if this Jalaal character gets any more seductive and flirty 😆)

Cuteness overload.😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SILLY BEGHUM! I choked on what i was drinking! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Maaf kar do😳😆 But does she really think its a compliment to be compared to this character?😆 And she actually claims that Zoya is her alter ego😆 She has insulted both herself and her hubby in one stroke😆
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol..That show is a joke..And its hilarious to see Zoya mouthing those fiery dialogues cos nothing ever comes out of it😆 

Truest statement ever made 😆
Has any character stayed consistent? AAK has become weepy and Zoya has become gopi! very soon we will have QH version of snow white and the seven dwarves!
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maaf kar do😳😆 But does she really think its a compliment to be compared to this character?😆 And she actually claims that Zoya is her alter ego😆 She has insulted both herself and her hubby in one stroke😆

She has insulted her brain in one stroke...oh wait now!! she does not have one does she😆

If Gul makes another show saying the leads are inspired by Gorky and herself...I will stay a million miles away from it