Jalaal-Jodha: Mujhe saans aayi, mujhe saans aayi.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

HeeHeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HaahaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HooHooπŸ˜†

Buwaahaaahaaa.🀣

So,gussa aa rahaa hai ya hansee aa rahee hai? Gussa that the promo and the spoilers ruined your weekend in the chinta that how 'cruel' Jodha is and how can Jalaal be 'foolish' enough to take the elephant challenge or how dare one warrior give advice to another since ego is bigger than saving someone's life or learning something new? Hmmm?

Anyway, i hope you all relieved now - Kahaan toh you thought that Jodha sends Jalaal into death's cave in her complete senses and kahaan writers ne aapke oopar ek solid googly phenkk di. Instead of sending Jalaal to Hawaai or applauding the bravery of her hubbykins, Jodha ki saans usske gale mein atak gayee thi , to a point that the poor chudial was catching hold of her own chest at one point ki kaheen Jalaal chal diyaa toh Jehangir kahaan se aayega? She was every inch a worried wife and she was getting no cheap thrills in seeing Jalaal risk his life like that. 

Another spoiler that Maharana Pratap guides Jalaal in taking control of Hawaai that really showed me some shocking reactions in the forum ( how can Pratap guide Jalaal? Don't insult Jalaal etc etc , making me wonder if accepting help from someone is an ego issue ? Or if you are brave , there is shame in learning something new? WOW.)...well, that spoiler didn't happen either. Pratap did not step forward  to help Jalaal - he was just observing him and at the end of it , the brutally honest and transparent man as he is known in the Rajputana history , he had no qualms in admitting to his fellow Rajputs that Jalaal is every inch an exceptionally trained warrior and king. Kudos, Pratap's face said , and you could see the acceptance when Pratap lowers his eyes in thought. 

For the rest, lets go point by point. πŸ˜³

1. I liked how the Chaupadh game ended between Jalaal and Pratap. The creatives played it smart and did not show either of the historical figures losing. Good show , heated room temperature, tensed muscles . But Bharmal and his son showed brains and stopped the game. Jalaal and Pratap have huge egos but there is good breeding and that will never let them behave out of line. 

2. Something was very LECHEROUS about the way Shareefuddin rubbed it in Jodha's face - "Aapse khaas rishta hai hamaara." and the way he keeps looking at her until she is out of sight. Even Jodha felt a wave of 'shaitaan ki nazar' when he spoke to her like that in presence of Bakshi Bano. Is Shareefuddin leching on Jodha's beauty? Well, going by today's episode - YES. Usski beauty mein imaan dol gayaa hai issliye bhool rahaa hai ki Jodha kiski Shareek-E-Hyaat hai? 

3. Jalaal not going into the Utsav without Jodha was so awww... Usually hubbies kick dust with their polished shoes and hop up and down that why their wives take lifetimes to get ready and am talking about 2013. And here's Jalaal, who was not sending Baandhis to find out if Jodha is ready or not - he was waiting patiently and was Hyperwati impressed with her Dhamaal Damaad Sa or what? ...And when she walks down the stairs , looking at him and ending her smile to wear the mask of arrogance again, Jalaal cannot help but smile to himself - " Kya hunar hai Jodha beghum ka. Inkaar karke bhi wahee haraa joda pehnaa."  While all Amer women fangirl over JJ and Jalaal's influence on Jodha, Jalaal smugly, confidently and proudly says that Jodha has worn this colour only for him because he loves it on her. Jodha smiles , steals glances at him, the arrogant mask slips here and there - but she does not giving him a cutting retort - she just says - "Bheetar chalein?" 

4. Jodha stealing a glance at Jalaal from behind the purdah during the dance , deserves a special mention and am giving it.. Tanee hui bhauhein aur guroor se bhari aankhein hi sahee, Jalaal par hi jaakar ruk jaati hainn. And Jalaal was not even looking at her - he was happily enjoying the local dance. 

5. Aadham's act of drugging Hawaai was not only cruel , it was very very juvenile and immature. He still underestimates Jalaal and his strength? Aslee waale Aadham uncle bhi aise the? No wonder history mein Jalaal uncle ne Aadham uncle ko tab tak manzil se phenka jab tak wo marrr nahiin gayye. Uff! 

6. Jaaveda is beautiful. And i love her transparent pure heart. Kitni paak-saaf hai. Bilkul bedaag. Aur milaa kya? Aadham and Maaham? Aakhir kudrat ka insaaf kahaan hai? Am not surprised that Rajmata is pampering Jaaveda so much - that girl maybe an Ahmak , but she radiates love and innocence. 

7. The Jalaal-Hawaai graphics were bad , worse than the tiger fight graphics. But its a daily soap, and considering the deadlines, its understandable.

Oh and the title of the post?

Its dedicated to my friends and Jodha Beghum. Just like Jodha's saans was atkoed when Jalaal was bouncing on Hawaai, so was your saans as well... so, saans mein saans aayi ya nahiin? 

Precap: It seems that Maaham and gang or maybe even Jodha are telling Jalaal to go back to Agra as his life is under threat. But Jalaal is vehemently saying no and perhaps , Jodha is insisting that he should leave ( don't be surprised if she gives ' hamaare Baapusaa ki izzat ka kya hogaa yadee aap cut liyye toh?' excuse ) - but Jalaal gives her the robe , crown and sword of a king and says - now , tell me. Step into my mojris and take a decision. Would you go back to Agra if you were Jalaaluddin Mohammad? 

P.S- I loved Bakshi Baano's jhoomar and am getting it made for sure! πŸ˜³

P.P.S- A new member History Geek has posted a very detailed thread on the mysterious history of Akbar and Jodha. A very very interesting read... that makes you wonder once again , what really was the story of this couple that has lived through centuries - hidden, edited, covered up, excavated, told, re-told and perhaps TIMELESS. Like i have said it before , nobody will ever really know the mystery of Akbar and Jodha - and maybe that is the magic of this story. Here's the link: 

Important note : Promos are deliberately made misleading as that brings in the viewers and opens the possibility of getting new audience. That is how TRPs come and yes, the brief for cutting a promo and putting the precap is always - " It should have a hook and it should ensure that the audience comes back to watch the next episode". Its a marketing strategy and that is why be like Mages. Trust the episodes. Only.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm thankful that the promo was fake πŸ˜†

and I loved the precap!

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Nice post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm thankful that the promo was fake πŸ˜†

and I loved the precap!

Thanks Sweetie. The intention is to get in more eyeballs, hence, such promos. πŸ˜†...Precap is both cute and intense. Its good that Jodha sees this side of Jalaal - that he is a fearless king who cares about his aavaam and not just the silks and chiffon he lives in.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely take πŸ‘
Loved how Jodha clutched her throat watching Jalal tackle Hawai...really saans ruk gayi moment.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
MP looked quite impressed πŸ˜†
Loved the episode.
Edited by sonia_1 - 10 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VickyπŸ€—.Wonderful write up.
Spoilers and promos only give us hype and nothing else.There are misleading and can cause uproar in the forum so i will not believe them and get all worked up over nothing.
Sharif and Adham are digging their own graves here. Adham is hiding behind his Ammi Jaan and Sharif is hiding behind his relationship with Bakshi Bano from Jalal's wrath.They are abusing their power and position and every dog has its day so these two rhinos should prepare for their doom.
Adham is lusting after baandhis and Shairf is lusting after Jodha.They both are creeps but Sharif is playing with fire by eyeing Jodha.There is no way Jalal is going to spare him if he decides to go after Jodha.Here as a possible scenario i am hoping we get to see Jalal reveal some of his feelings ina  fit of rage and comfort an emotional Jodha.
Jalal waiting for Jodha was such a cute scene for me.He was silently and patiently waiting for her.Didnt call anyone or ask anyone to tell her to hurry up.A man who is willing to wait is a keeper.A man that protects your dignity is your treasure.A man who risks his life for you not once but multiple times is a gem.What was so funny is that the hunar Jalal observed.What hunar??πŸ˜†.The hunar of looking like an angel with the wings of a pigeon and the words of a shamsheerπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.I loved to see Jalal eye drool over Jodha and i am more glad to see Jodha honouring her pati's wishes.If the next time he orders you to wear a 16th century lingerie,Girl, u better be ready!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
As for the Hawaii scene i found it poorly shot but as you mentioned given the limited amount of time i would say good jobπŸ‘.I didnt need to see everyone's reactions apart of Jodha and Pratap so many times but i guess that made up for the scenes with the elephant they couldnt show.
P.S Jalal's hair was ruffled when he was dodging Hawaii and back up on the horse it was like so neat and looked like he comb.Wah Wah Jallu Baby i didnt know you were so cool to do your hair while trying to tame an rampaging elephant.πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous post..loved it.. you covered everything.. even the small glance of Jodha towards Jalal πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Lovely take πŸ‘

Loved how Jodha clutched her throat watching Jalal tackle Hawai...really saans ruk gayi moment.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
MP looked quite impressed πŸ˜†
Loved the episode.

Thanks. Jodha is insane and opaque, i agree but she stopped wishing ill for Jalaal the day he tied a mangalsutra around her neck. And now, she genuinely cares about him. 

Pratap is an honest warrior and that is why he had no issues in admitting that Jalaal is very brave.😳
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vicky,Did I tell you I actually wait for your posts after every epi?They are the most positive ones n I love them!πŸ€—
Glad that the promo was fake..though why the promos and the actual scenes are so different I don't understand,it's misleading most of the times.
Jalal is a darling..actually waited patiently for Jo in green and the way he looked at her when she descended down the stairs😳
Shaifu eyeing Jo...he looked creepy πŸ˜‘
Pratap was a true Rajput who sees an equal in Jalal and acknowledges it openlyπŸ‘...the others Rajput kings surrounding him behave like saas-bahus.. 
Graphics I would say were still better than the war scenes...Jo ki saana actually atak gayi thi,she looked so worried and heaved a sigh of relief jab she saw Jalal theek hai😳
I felt she looked a lil funny in the precap with that topi...Jalal ke dialogues itne serious the n mein hans rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good episode and awesome postπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by baubles - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ameilia

VickyπŸ€—.Wonderful write up.

Thanks Amy.πŸ€—... I hope your stress levels are low this week.😳

Spoilers and promos only give us hype and nothing else.There are misleading and can cause uproar in the forum so i will not believe them and get all worked up over nothing.
Sharif and Adham are digging their own graves here. Adham is hiding behind his Ammi Jaan and Sharif is hiding behind his relationship with Bakshi Bano from Jalal's wrath.They are abusing their power and position and every dog has its day so these two rhinos should prepare for their doom.

To cut cliffhanger and misleading promos is a marketing strategy - that too designed by the channel. Nobody can do anything in that. Anyway, Shareef and Aadham are nearing their  judgment day. Aadham is doing all stupid mistakes in trying to kill Jalaal while Shareef is ill-treating Bano and now, lusting after Jodha! Jalaal ussko kis oil meinn fry kar degaa , ussko pataa bhi hai kya?πŸ˜†

Adham is lusting after baandhis and Shairf is lusting after Jodha.They both are creeps but Sharif is playing with fire by eyeing Jodha.There is no way Jalal is going to spare him if he decides to go after Jodha.Here as a possible scenario i am hoping we get to see Jalal reveal some of his feelings ina  fit of rage and comfort an emotional Jodha.

I hope that happens for JJ's sake. Shareef is a lech and i will not be surprised if he tries to force himself upon her . Jodha usski gardan kaaty deggi and Jalaal ussko zindaa jalaa dengge.Poor Bano, man.

Jalal waiting for Jodha was such a cute scene for me.He was silently and patiently waiting for her.Didnt call anyone or ask anyone to tell her to hurry up.A man who is willing to wait is a keeper.A man that protects your dignity is your treasure.A man who risks his life for you not once but multiple times is a gem.What was so funny is that the hunar Jalal observed.What hunar??πŸ˜†.The hunar of looking like an angel with the wings of a pigeon and the words of a shamsheerπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.I loved to see Jalal eye drool over Jodha and i am more glad to see Jodha honouring her pati's wishes.If the next time he orders you to wear a 16th century lingerie,Girl, u better be ready!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
i love you for the above words. This breed of men is rare. Really.😳

As for the Hawaii scene i found it poorly shot but as you mentioned given the limited amount of time i would say good jobπŸ‘.I didnt need to see everyone's reactions apart of Jodha and Pratap so many times but i guess that made up for the scenes with the elephant they couldnt show.
P.S Jalal's hair was ruffled when he was dodging Hawaii and back up on the horse it was like so neat and looked like he comb.Wah Wah Jallu Baby i didnt know you were so cool to do your hair while trying to tame an rampaging elephant.πŸ˜†

Ssshhh...agar Ekta ne sun liyaa toh edit mein kissi ki naukri chalee jaayegi.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Fabulous post..loved it.. you covered everything.. even the small glance of Jodha towards Jalal πŸ˜³

Thanks. Jodha likes staring at Jalaal , bas Jalaal ko pataa nahin chaltaa.πŸ˜†