AsYa FF - The Hate Story-ON HIATUS TILL JAN ! AUTHOR NOTE PG 55

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ON HIATUS - AUTHOR NOTE PG 55

hi everyone this idea just came to me so I wanted to know if I should continue with the story ...

chapter 1

today was finally the day , Zoya was returning to him - ayaan was feeling much better and he had promised asad the night before he would make sure zoya would be his forever ! the qazi was with asad - the talaq (divorce) papers were ready to be signed ! and once they signed zoya would enter his house as only his ! he closed his eyes and remembered the moments he spent with Zoya .. her smile , her deep dimple , everything about her mesmerised him .. he couldn't wait any longer , where was she .. he impatiently looked at his watch and felt a hand on his shoulder ..

don't worry asad - dilshad smiled she will be here soon ...

dilshaad knew that look on her sons face , she knew how hard that 2 weeks had been for asad ! he tried to be strong in front of the world but the pain he hid in his eyes was only visible to her ! not only asad but zoya as well , she had spoken to zoya the night before and she heard the happiness in her voice as she was returning to asad ! finally they will be reunited dilshad thought .. she tried not to get her hopes up ..bcoz everytime something good was about to happen for asad and zoya - muqaddar led them further away but seeing asad so happy she couldn't keep her excitement down as well .. she turned to see asad looking at his watch again and the doorbell rang ..

Zoya ! najma ran to open the door , ayaan and zoya stood there ... najma pulled zoya into the house and into a tight hug ! I cant believe it zoya , you are here ! we have missed you so much ! come and see ammi !

dilshaad hugged zoya who was crying ! no zoya don't be sad now is your time for happiness ! go to asad ,, don't make him wait any longer ..

asad stood a few feet behind his mother and watched zoya ! he wanted to be the 1st to hold her and feel her . but he let his family welcome her as she would be his forever ! he saw his mother push zoya towards him and he took her hand in his ... he smiled at her but she was looking down ! he wanted to wrap his arms around her , feel her hair on his face but he controlled himself !
come zoya the qazi is here , just sign the papers and then it will be just us .. as he walked with her to the qazi he bent down and whispered in her ear ! I missed you so much , I love you zoya ! and he felt her shake and he noticed she was still crying .. now more than ever, and asad stopped to calm her down ! shhh zoya its ok ! everything will be ok ! he rubbed his hands up and down her arms as if to make her feel warm or safe ! come the qazi is waiting , and he grabbed her hand but zoya didn't move she was still as a statue, and she was looking at ayaan who came and stood beside zoya and held her other hand !

zoya pulled her hand from asad and said , i want to live with ayaan !

*crash*

something fell and dilshaad woke up from that dream .. she closed her eyes again and wished it was a dream but that day  still haunted her memory ! that was the day she watched her son lose everything ! she watched as his love gave up on him ! she watched as her son lost his brother and the women he loved ! she had last seen asad 2 years ago when he decided to leave Bhopal and work abroad !she missed him ! 

ammi , dilshaad opened her eyes at the sound of imraans voice and looked at him ! he bent down and held her hand and kissed  ! ammi its a boy !

dilshaad was ecstatic ! imraan told her to go in before his family came so she could have time with najma and the baby !  

when she came out the whole family was there ! haseena with nikhat and farhan as well Rashid and his whole family including zoya and ayaan ! dilshaad notice something was different about them - whenever she saw them before they would be smiling or holding hands but this time they walked apart from each another and not looking at each another  she knew haseena must have told them to come for some absurd reason - there was a lot of congratulations going around !

dilshaad watched and wished asad was with his family as well - imraan noticed her eyes sadden ad he decided to tell her his surprise ! ammi i know you are missing asad bhaijaan so i phoned him 2 days ago and asked him to come and see najma ! his flight landed at 3 ! he should be here
any min- and they were interrupted by a girl screaming near them just help him why are r u asking who he is to me ? just help him  !  we met with an accident on the way from the airport ,she grabbed the nurses collar and yelled ! please help him , his  name is ASAD AHMED KHAN and he is my fianc !
------

basically the story will be about how much asad hates zoya after what she has done to him , why she chose ayaan , why ayaan let zoya stay with him ? who is this new fianc ? is she good or bad ? but will this hate story finally become a true love again ?

ok so how is it ? should i continue ?
comment and like 😊

chapter 2 - page 4

chapter 3 - page 7

chapter 4 - page 11

chapter 5 - page 15

chapter 6 - page 19

chapter 7 - page 25

chapter 8 - page 31

chapter 9

chapter 10 - pg 42

chapter 11

chapter 12
Edited by zara1ksg - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great concept😊
do continue
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz dear update it now 😭
no cliffy plzzz
n yeah it was awsume
BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha2012

great concept😊

do continue

thank u 😊
akaswan thumbnail
It's sound so sad ðŸ˜­ ... but you should definitly continue and please PM me ðŸ˜Š
anma2738 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was extremely beautifully written 😛
Afr.uu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
should udpate
pm me too
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3