•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

India Rocks with Zubeen Garg
CNN-IBN

Just now I watched the video clips, it is nice.

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/18579/india-rocks-with-zubeen- garg.html
Shobit Kaushal battled cancer at the age of 15.
This Make a Wish Child is today a robust youngster and composed this energetic song specially for CNN IBN for Independence day.
And singer composer Zubeen Garg gave it a lively rhythm bringing his verses to life.

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/18579/india-rocks-with-zubeen- garg.html

i dunno what's the big deal with him he is a good singer ya ali is a good song but ive read the music review of gangster on many websites and most feel that he should have sung with a bit more feeling

Originally posted by the coolest one

i dunno what's the big deal with him he is a good singer ya ali is a good song but ive read the music review of gangster on many websites and most feel that he should have sung with a bit more feeling
the coolest one, thanks.!!!!!

No big deal about it, only deal is Pradip ji Daisy and lot of people like me like this singer and we all share our feelings in (IF), like you said should have sung with lot more feeling, but we do want to give him credit for his effort. 

Edited by Qwest - 17 years ago
thanks for sharing
zubeen garg is a really good new comer singer
really nice video thx for sharing a way to go 👍🏼
Originally posted by Qwest

the coolest one, thanks.!!!!!

No big deal about it, only deal is Pradip ji Daisy and lot of people like me like this singer and we all share our feelings in (IF), like you said should have sung with lot more feeling, but we do want to give him credit for his effort. 

👍🏼 I agree with you Bobda.......

If anyone feels otherwise please see that you ignore this topic and not repeat what has been repeated earlier....... This is a request.......