Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IPK007

OMG..that was such a beautiful surprise, Geeta!!!

I remember telling you that you should write... πŸ˜ƒ

More later..

I had always known that you would make a very good writer because of the kind of insightful, wonderfully expressed comments you write on stories. And I was not wrong :)) I loved the title of your story. 'Love Again'...so many lovely possibilities. The banner is so whimsically beautiful and I agree with Sami, what is missing from it is your name😊 I loved the first chapter. It was all about Arnav, his thoughts, his emotions, his conflicts, his mental barriers and you wrote it all wonderfully and in a way that was so easy to read too. Your prose has a very nice flow to it and  it's hard to believe that it's your first attempt at writing a story. It was absolutely brilliant :)

You chose my two favorite scenes from the show...the Diwali almost kiss and the Mandir separation one and I really liked the way you presented them with your own little changes, which actually I liked a lot. Especially the little push, Khushi gave to him...!! 

I can't wait to see what happens next and I'm sure it's going to a very enjoyable ride. 

Happy writing,dear πŸ€—

Sorry for the late unres :)
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nexus_13

OMG! Res!

--edited--

I am happy that you are writing C4S! Such awesome way of telling a story...πŸ‘

Here we have Arnav who does not like one bit that Khushi is away from him. He feels that he is lonely without her, Khushi and Khushi alone can bring back the colours in his life...

And there is a time gap between the payal incident and their meeting at the mall... What happened in these 2 years? Is Arnav ready to let go his ego to have his share of happiness back in his life?

I gather that Jadoo-hai-nasha-hai never happened in this story... Correct me if I am wrong...

Is this SS going to give us a redemption track which we never got in the show?

Why oh why did u stop the chapter there? Ab agle Sunday that wait karna padega... Hmph...!

Did I tell you that the banner is too good!? Well, it is!πŸ˜ƒ

Your pm was a surprise to me, a pleasant one at that... Looking forward to more stories on IF!❀️

Hi Nivi,

Thank You so much for such lovely comment.πŸ€—

Regarding your questions, yes Jadoo hai Nasha hai never happened. And you are right Khushi and only Khushi can bring happiness into his life.

Even if Arnav doesn't want happiness will force itself into his life.πŸ˜‰

I don't know if this is Arnav's redemption but does going down on knees considered redemption? I will leave it at that.πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding the banner, you know I don't have the whole story written but I have the banners ready for all the parts. I am a visual person and love pictures.

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPK007

OMG..that was such a beautiful surprise, Geeta!!!

I remember telling you that you should write... πŸ˜ƒ

More later..

I had always known that you would make a very good writer because of the kind of insightful, wonderfully expressed comments you write on stories. And I was not wrong :)) I loved the title of your story. 'Love Again'...so many lovely possibilities. The banner is so whimsically beautiful and I agree with Sami, what is missing from it is your name😊 I loved the first chapter. It was all about Arnav, his thoughts, his emotions, his conflicts, his mental barriers and you wrote it all wonderfully and in a way that was so easy to read too. Your prose has a very nice flow to it and  it's hard to believe that it's your first attempt at writing a story. It was absolutely brilliant :)

You chose my two favorite scenes from the show...the Diwali almost kiss and the Mandir separation one and I really liked the way you presented them with your own little changes, which actually I liked a lot. Especially the little push, Khushi gave to him...!! 

I can't wait to see what happens next and I'm sure it's going to a very enjoyable ride. 

Happy writing,dear πŸ€—

Jenny my dear, you are the first person who told me that I should write.πŸ˜ƒ

You are one of my favorite writers and I am really touched by your humbleness and simplicity.πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is one of the very special comments I will cherish.

Regarding the story, you are right there are so many possibilities. And I am trying to look at just one of the possibilities.

Those are my favorite scenes too. Yes he really needed that little push back by... he can't take things for granted right?

I assure you that I do my best to make this story as enjoyable as possible.

Thanks again!! πŸ€—

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssyahoo

Sami

Awesome surprise 😊

Edit

First of all great banner, but you should add your name to it as well! 

Your first chapter was great. I was intrigued to see your take on Diwali night as he still has her payal. Diwali night was such a turning out point, in more ways than one. 

Arnav as usual, says before he speaks and then later regrets. He controls his destiny, so he always boasted. 

I loved your reference to red and how he associates his favorite color to Khushi, even in the smallest ways. Now that they have seperated I cant help but wonder what has events have taken place in Khushi's life. 

One of my favorite spots in the show was the poolside, and I love how you mentioned that the one place where he always seemed to find solace, now is looming with emptiness. 

I am looking forward to the first meeting.. Congratulations on your first story and looking forward to this being the first of many πŸ˜Š

Sami,

Thank You Thank You Thank You for lovely and valuable feedbackπŸ€—. I made changes to this part already but will do better next time and regarding my on the banner I already added it to all the banners for this story.

Diwali scene was special in many ways yet it gave so much heartache. So, for a change I wanted Arnav to feel the heartache and rejection.

We always relate things around us with someone or the other. Colors are good but black and grey are not bad either. Life can be colorful with pastels too.

Poolside indeed will play a key role in the story, that I can promise.

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

You know I think I remember reading your comment for the first time and thought this one can write. I don't know if I suggested you should but I have always thought you could. I was elated to find out you wrote a story and if you are reviving the old arnav and khushi again I am all ready for it.

Coming to the update, the start was nice, you took us back to the real IPK. Of course those moments also made me realize how much I miss them. The great irony of life is that repentance always comes a little too late and we are left with the pieces in the aftermath trying to glue them back together. Similar is the state of Arnav Singh Raizada, the words he uttered in complete ignorance have come back to haunt him. Words are very a powerful thing; they perceive how we see others and how others see us. They can either become us or we become them. In terms of Arnav...he let his anger get the best of him and caged himself in. Whereas Khushi had to deal with the backlash of what our broody hero could not handle, which is the fact that he is affected by her presence.

The payal scene for me was a step that brought them more closer compared to the almost-kiss. There was sincerity and affection in that scene. The silence said everything without even saying it. I was happy to see you re-create that but in alter setting that was still filled with an impact.

I wonder where this tale of two halves of a whole would lead. Intrigued to find out where they go from here. What has Khushi's life been like? There is much to tell and I will patiently wait for you to update!

Shiza,

Anything I say cannot match the support you been.

Thanks for the insightful comment. Agreed, Arnav always let his words take lead and took things for granted. Because he never saw things from others perspective and may be time for people to see things from his perspective.

He still has her payal and it's probably the reason why he is having hard time forgetting her.  This is definitely a tale of two "halves" and time for Arnav to find his better halve.

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Thank You for taking time to read my story πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

Reserved. πŸ˜ƒ

I'll come back with a comment soon! 
-------------

Oh my god, Geeta! Is it your first attempt at writing fiction/ fan-fic? 'coz if it is then you've got some real talent. 

There are times (a lot of times) when I deeply dislike the way people rewrite/use original IPK classic scenes. This, however, was not one of those times. And how I'm glad. 
You know, these two scenes are few of my very favourite from the show. They are almost sacred to me. And very precious. 
Also, I love separations. Honestly, I feel all the greatest and epic love stories have had separation in them at some point. Because what's love without realization of the other's absence and how it pains to be away from the object of one's affection. I say affection because Arnav clearly seems to have accepted that she indeed meant something to him, and her colourful presence clearly made a difference in his dull life. With her gone, he was back to blacks and greys. 

I liked how you made us go through his mind and thoughts, and how he went about his everyday life with a void constantly existing. It couldn't be helped of course. His ego must be a big one, but I love my ASR like that. (Reminds of Beyonce's and Kanye West's song. He's got a big ego... such a huge ego... la la la...).

Loved the flow of your writing. And I really can't wait to find out what happens next and her reaction to him. 

P.S- The banner is cute!

Ana meri Jaana,

Thanks for such generous words.

Those scenes are my favorite too and was very nervous when writing it as I didn't want to spoil it but at the same time use it "as-is". Those scenes were suggested by the friend who gave me the concept.

I do not want to re-write IPK but want to look at other possibilities from it.

Affection it is! What Arnav feels it is really love? It can be attraction too!! Will see!! I wish there were more colors other than bright ones or blacks or greys.

I LOVE ASR too Ana!! And I promise this is his story.

I had to make a good banner, I wasn't sure about the story. Tho kuch tho achha hona chahiye naa!!

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree10

Wow Geeta !
This wa squite amazing! What a pleasant surprise. Liked ur twist to the events in the show.

Pl keep Khushi unmarried for Laat Governor!!

Thanks Shree πŸ˜ƒ

I can promise one thing, will keep laad governor happy 😳
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Geeta, main kaan pakad ke maafi maaangti hoon.

I'm so sorry I went off and didn't read what you wrote on the CC.
Just came back and saw it.
Now I want PMs when you update please.

This was a wonderful surprise.
Loved reading it.
Interesting start.
The two are seperated and now meet again after two years.
Are Aakash and Payal married?
And is Shyam part of the story?
Is Anjali married to Shyam?
Waiting for the next part.

Charu,

Thank for your comment and please don't be sorry dear.

I am glad you liked it. To answer your questions, well there is not much focus on any other characters. They make an appearance here and there, that's about it. This is the story of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Will definitely PM.