Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: viv04

Nice BD! now I am prompted for a lame try.

Kya diya thumka jum ke
Jag uthe hum mur ke

Something is wrong with me. Here is another one,

Thumke ne laayee aisi bahaar
MMR ke intazaar me
hum saare hai bekarrar

et tu, viv?

fantabulous.   👏    👏    👏

we are sooo ready for the boy.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

arshi, 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 that in pink... you think i have the faintest idea? all it means is you have posted frenziedly and please let the frenzy continue.

on the bappi lahiri thing... not my man at all, if i hadn't seen the shot of our goofy nachnewala i would have been eternally depressed to hear in my boy's first movie he got to shake his b to a bl number. but now methinks, this is some sort of game of fate... he wil ace this one too... and who knows might make bappi da trendy finally. 😆

Arshi - you are right- breaking my heart you are indeed!!!!😆 You too my Indus!!!😆 Pilleejh to stop saying "things" about the Lahiri man!!!!!!!😆.
...PAPPI for the BAPPI i say!😆😆

No one else in the whole wide world quite like this man!!
😎😎

😆😆

But bhery seriously isspeaking 🤓 - am ECSTATIC with the choice of song by the MAMR lot. Nothing better than that bhoice and his moojeek to spice things up! Will be a riot stand out act if done well me thinks... Look what happened to Dirty Picture thanks to the sensation "Ooh la la"  became overnight!!

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi my recent sanaya edit 
going to put some in edit shop which are being liked most 
if any 😳

pls do check the link 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3615956😃
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Arshi - you are right- breaking my heart you are indeed!!!!😆 You too my Indus!!!😆 Pilleejh to stop saying "things" about the Lahiri man!!!!!!!😆. ...PAPPI for the BAPPI i say!😆😆

No one else in the whole wide world quite like this man!!
😎😎

😆😆

But bhery seriously isspeaking 🤓 - am ECSTATIC with the choice of song by the MAMR lot. Nothing better than that bhoice and his moojeek to spice things up! Will be a riot stand out act if done well me thinks... Look what happened to Dirty Picture thanks to the sensation "Ooh la la"  became overnight!!

i am sholo-anna agreeing with you, issk. that movie had oo la la and a titillating story. this one has ouwa ouwa and the phenomenal hotness of barun. i am delighted with the whole thing... but because i saw the thumak man with that too much smile. in fact, i have a much ouwaouiwa feeling about this one than the one being made in calcutta. speaking of which, all the bongs of this world seem bhery taken up bhith the lad.

as for your bappi da... well both he and mithun are my deswalas, i got to have some something for them... um pappi though it may not go all the way to. bujhle? cholte cholte, mere yeh geet yaad rokhna.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Blasters 
Want to share 

Its Bizarre!  My colleague and friend's driver, Tinku,a young boy of 22-23 years, died when the bike he was riding pillion crashed down a bridge last night 12.30pm. And only yesterday I gave him a shirt to wear during the pujas and he was so excited, wore it and showed it around saying, "Madam, has given this to me. My day is going so well!" I am not crying anymore. Just wondering and praying I gave him some happiness on the last day of his life.

Supi went through a similar experience some time back! 
Strange are the ways of Mahishasurmardini! Tinku was not an asura(demon)! He was a good driver, a sweet natured person, always smiling and very helpful! A case of mistaken identity, I presume.

On seconds thought there must be a bigger picture! Maybe if he had survived, he would have had a vegetable like existence. 

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Blasters 

Want to share 

Its Bizarre!  My colleague and friend's driver, Tinku,a young boy of 22-23 years, died when the bike he was riding pillion crashed down a bridge last night 12.30pm. And only yesterday I gave him a shirt to wear during the pujas and he was so excited, wore it and showed it around saying, "Madam, has given this to me. My day is going so well!" I am not crying anymore. Just wondering and praying I gave him some happiness on the last day of his life.

Strange are the ways of Mahishasurmardini! Tinku was not an asura(demon)! He was a good driver, a sweet natured person, always smiling and very helpful! A case of mistaken identity, I presume.

On seconds thought there must be a bigger picture! Maybe if he had survived, he would have had a vegetable like existence. 

Wiwy

These  days life is so short and we dont know who it will snatch away from the circle known to you if someone is sick we know and are prepared for some but accidents other day one of my close colleague went to organize a event with the sponsoring company Brand ambassador a young girl 26 years ,he and driver were 56 and 50 their car met with a fatal  accident a sand lorry all spot dead
Feel bad for the young boy his whole life ahead of him
May their souls RIP

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Blasters 

Want to share 

So Sorry to hear about Tinku. May his soul rest in peace. Good people die young...my prays for his family and loved ones. May god give them the strength to bear this unbearable loss of a young one.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wiwy, that is really sad. But he went away happy. As you said, maybe otherwise he would have been in a vegetative state suffering never ending pain. But, the sudden losing of a young, cheerful life does make one ponder on why certain things happen, the answers for which we can only assume. As they say, good people leave early, or maybe his purpose of being born in his world was served and he left, or maybe he was destined ot have a short life. Practically thinking too, we can analyse the way the accident happened and get the reasons, something like not wearing a helmet or lack of lights on the road, etc.

But, spiritually or practically, whatever reasons we may try to seek, fact is the pain of loss of a life will always be there, especially for the family, friends, colleagues, etc. I wish his close ones get the strength to bear this loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Blasters 

Want to share 

wiwy...tht is real sad...

but m glad you gave him a reason to smile...tht one gesture of yours is now priceless ...thts wat matters
i hope his soul rests is in peace
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 198

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1wHg_0fSY[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Wednesday, 29th February 2012
Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters' Takes Episodes 196 - 200