Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
@ indi 
182 loved it

ostensibly it is payal and akash's wedding... but are we really seeing asr and khushi become a couple through these days. and that is the real purpose of this wedding? they are becoming a couple not just in the romantic sense which we have, of course, noticed... but in the deeper sense as in married with all the responsibilities and depth of a dampatti... a couple. our culture places marriage at a high place, even deities are often referred to in their jodi form... radha-krishna, lakshmi-narayan, hara-paravati

serve food to guests together. isn't there something terribly couple, home, blessings, guests, about it

wow and it started when both of them planned to get them together the Harvard educated with his Shatir demaag and Jalli Khushi with her dil easily wins the dils  whereas Shatir demaag loses his dil to dil wali no wonder he always makes Khushi open her mouth what if he buys all the patals of Delhi and delivers them for a handful of guestsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

How all the ceremonies get completed without them being aware  and yes indeed their Gandharva vivah  at temple awww so sweet and natural

yes dil ki bateen Dil  hi jaane usme dimaag ka kya kaam ( heart talks heart only recognizes not mind)

dil to hai dil, dil kaa aitabaar, kyaa kijai   - (2)
aa gayaa jo, kisi pe pyaar, kyaa kijai     - (2)
dil to hai dil, dil kaa aitabaar, kyaa kijai

yaado me teri khoi, raato ko mai naa soi
haalat ye mere mana ki, jaane naa jaane koi
baraso hi tarasi aankhe, jaagi hai pyaasi raate
aai hai aate aate hotho pe dil ki baate
pyaar me tere, dil kaa meraa kuchh bhi ho ajaam
beqaraari, me hai iqaraar, kyaa kijai
aa gayaa jo, kisi pe pyaar, kyaa kijai    

Lovely take and  creations indi

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

Well said viv...😊
Certain things lie in us naturally and developed over time and this is one of em ...A true undeniable Reality ...going against nature has never been proved healthy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks Arshi. Loved, loved  that  underlined...πŸ‘ ultimate symbolism. he was too sweet that day glowing in that white adorned with a smile... was n't he...perhaps only to be shunned into darkness/ amavas for both of them for a while.. "iss bar amavas tho kafi lambi nikali".. we talked about this Aandhi dialogue a while ago .. but as you rightly said  for dhoop and chandini it can't be for too long! 

Thanks again for that wonderful insight.

Thnx Horizon...😊

Yes Aandhi , fav dialogue...but their amawas didn't bring any separation yet a LONG AND DEEP Khaleej which took a while to fill...but when it was filled there was no gap...and he didn't allow anyone to create one either...regardless whoever and whatever anyone wanted...The pull of their Love always remained stronger...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

as she is the reason Khushi will take a plunge apparently to marry the great ASR...her Aranvji..an attempt to save this shaky,leaking... vehicle...of this triangular LOVE..

Arshi liked your take od 182 creations symbols take

and with NK Khushi Arnav and evening Shyam next is this lines of song of Rajesh and Mumtaz from Apradhi

Khoobsurati aur wafa dekhi na aik jaggah

Hotay hain mard baray shaki - baat hai yeh bilkul paki

Bhooli si ati ho nazar - Ho chanchal chalaak magar

Aurat ka dil janay nahi - Aap humein pehchanay nahi

Chhoro chhorro hum bhi siayanay hain

HUMARA SIWA, TUMHARA AUR KITNAY DEEWANAY HAIN

Thnx chalhov ...for liking and commenting...182..Nice song selection...didn't hear it a lot...

Khoobsurati aur wafa dekhi na aik jaggahπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Horizon...😊

Arshi, great take on a pivotal epi where he zeroes in on at Khushi for his dhadkane after all his journey of repulsion and denials.  What a journey it has been for this man and for  us, as you aptly pointed at all the crucial encounters and unified the theme all along..πŸ‘
great pointer to the connection to their Dargah encounter all over. πŸ‘

The peace and satisfaction on Khushi's face was priceless when she realized ASR actually bought bangles for her... such simple dreams of this pagal ladki! And for him, the tune of this relationship starting with being besur, slowly but steadily reaching the crescendo today! No regret or surprise when he connected the dots to his dhadakane to Khushi... plain contentment of a realization.. as if bird returning to its nest!πŸ‘

Yes, Shyam's intermittent appearance with all his devious plans were very craftily incorporated by the CVs elevating the drama level and hats off to your nuts symbolism.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved your description of the parallel walk  and its comparison to the temple one. 

Khushi looked totally unsettled at her man flirting.. as she says later she would be more comfy with his rudeness..:)πŸ˜†

Thanks Arshi.

Horizon you nailed that scene in one sentence in red.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...indeed he is home...at peace from where he was thrown out when he was a child...had no skills of flying...no skills of making his own nest and at the top he has to take care of his sister...

Me is the master of nut shell cases...file is closed and no one can find it to correct the codes...πŸ˜†..but this is my way of coping just like Khushi does it with smile and Arnav Babua does it with Rage...Though my rage makes everyone disappears too...😊

People get used to and in Khushi's case she was so used to her Shaitan lover that this new Roop was too difficult to handle for her...poor girl and master of disguise...

Thank you Horizon...for such a deep take over mine...😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
An interesting blooper, someone must have spotted this. I was watching Epi 181 and this scene when Arnav delivers the bridal dress at GH comes on, when I see a lady at the back, holding a saree which seemed familiar. At repeated views, I found that I wasn't wrong. This is the same saree that Arnav choses for Khushi in the next episode, the one Sanaya finally wears in CC.

Wonder what that saree is doing in GH? Perhaps this relative of Khushi is a saree dealer. As soon as she arrived in RM, she started selling sarees there too. πŸ˜† 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 192

Sad Arnav  thinking that Khushi cheated him and his Di though its his misunderstanding and sadder Khushi as she does not know the truth why Arnav married her pours out her hurt in front of Arnav but he goes  leaving her  in the room. What a tragedy it is for them till they come to know it was all in vain that they and their family suffered. Truth is not what we briefly see with our eyes it can be something very different. A song for the occasion words are appropriate but not the film situation though is not 

Chahoonga Main Tujhe Saanjh Sawere
Phir Bhi Kabhi Ab Naam Ko Tere
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...
Dekh Mujhe Sab Hai Pata
Sunta Hai Tu Man Ki Sada
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...

Dard Bhi Tu, Chain Bhi Tu
Daras Bhi Tu, Nain Bhi Tu
Mitwa...Mere Yaar
Tujhko Baar Baar
Awaaz Main Na Doonga...

Chalhov😊

Beautiful Edit...love all the scenes...😊

Well said ...what you see is not always true...really truth always layered and needs some deeper digging to reach to the core of the real situation...

Nice song though from Dosti ...you are right movie concept is different

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1CLFK9T028[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Lets have the movie man πŸ˜‰

Nice edit for our Macho man...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  Thnx chalhov
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

An interesting blooper, someone must have spotted this. I was watching Epi 181 and this scene when Arnav delivers the bridal dress at GH comes on, when I see a lady at the back, holding a saree which seemed familiar. At repeated views, I found that I wasn't wrong. This is the same saree that Arnav choses for Khushi in the next episode, the one Sanaya finally wears in CC.

Wonder what that saree is doing in GH? Perhaps this relative of Khushi is a saree dealer. As soon as she arrived in RM, she started selling sarees there too. πŸ˜† 

saree ek grahaak hazarπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

saree ek grahaak hazarπŸ˜†

🀣  I noticed that too and more but never wanted to go there...as the essence and the beauty of this show crosses all limits for me ...So nothing bothered me...No Bloopers...extras who can be seen any where and any shapes...Body doubles...I feel the real meaning of IPK...

But this is really something ..Where is ANITA these days...I miss her a lot with her special small bracket comments...instead of reading all...i look for those...😊

"Journey from IPK to Chanchan"...This is saree is lucky Durga..πŸ‘

Thnx for Sunday morning treat...😊