Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

🤣  I noticed that too and more but never wanted to go there...as the essence and the beauty of this show crosses all limits for me ...So nothing bothered me...No Bloopers...extras who can be seen any where and any shapes...Body doubles...I feel the real meaning of IPK...

But this is really something ..Where is ANITA these days...I miss her a lot with her special small bracket comments...instead of reading all...i look for those...😊

"Journey from IPK to Chanchan"...This is saree is lucky Durga..👏

Thnx for Sunday morning treat...😊

Saloni, good one, saree ek grahak hazaar. 😆 

Arshi, I am noticing lot of bloopers and bds in these episodes. But, that saree is a special one. So, couldn't resist. Anita is good at spotting these.

Topic for school essay again, 'Journey from IPK to CC' 😆 

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Saloni, good one, saree ek grahak hazaar. 😆 

Arshi, I am noticing lot of bloopers and bds in these episodes. But, that saree is a special one. So, couldn't resist. Anita is good at spotting these.

Topic for school essay again, 'Journey from IPK to CC' 😆 

lovely but why cc here
leave it 
di i think ani said is will be busy with some project 
so that is the reson
soni19sweet thumbnail
waise what about sanaya saying mai saree teri saiyaa ki 😆
soni19sweet thumbnail

hi all 
i m sure al are enjoying lot 
but excluding me 
😆
ok i want little actually many help, i know this topic should be discussed in pm but alll pm box are full so i avoid it. sorry

1 i want pic something like this if possible 
It was beautiful terrace garden area, floor full of red roses , fenced with fragmenting candles. And in middle a small down bed with sheds of long strips of swinging and rhyming strings. 

pic near to it can also do 
i mean like strings i can add rose petal i can candles too 
but the pic should have that much area 
i searched lot bt cannt get it 

2 next i said long before i want to open a creation gallery cum shop so today i finally got partner divu, he not know editiing but can help in pic selection. 
i am trying to make glittle text as a welcome note here 
is my rough try 

bu it happen like this 
ii learned from here 
they are so beautiful

so pls anyone can help me to make 
i know method 
i want help in selection of stock 
and color like flower 
you will understand on opening the link 

and 3rd 
last pakka 😆😆

i am soon ready to write prolougue of my f truth season two trust inquest again 

i want help in its editing as i want to make a different type of banner and also little bit in writing capttion 

so pls hlp me in that 

i am sorry for this without whether rain 
actually got free after so many days to share problem 
i have no one around now 
i buddy list also gone 
down from 160 to 126 
knowing that also i am ready to bring another disaster 
but if not write about arshi i will get mad 
dreaming of them whole time 
so its better to write down 

thanks i hope i have not trouble you all a lot 😭

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi blasters,

I am gonna disappear from IF for some time now😔 I am facing few problems in my lifeNot so serious, still I am unable to handle my own problems 😔 I am so immature...

I will be traveling for a few days... will keep checking IF through mobile...

Keep sending me PMs friends...

Love you all blasters 🤗 You are all my wonderful virtual friends...

Happy Navratri blasters 😃

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

An interesting blooper, someone must have spotted this. I was watching Epi 181 and this scene when Arnav delivers the bridal dress at GH comes on, when I see a lady at the back, holding a saree which seemed familiar. At repeated views, I found that I wasn't wrong. This is the same saree that Arnav choses for Khushi in the next episode, the one Sanaya finally wears in CC.

Wonder what that saree is doing in GH? Perhaps this relative of Khushi is a saree dealer. As soon as she arrived in RM, she started selling sarees there too. 😆 

hahaha
Durga, you just cracked me up.
IPK without blooper, Impossible, hai naa?
this is not a big big blooper, but it was so irritating when they forgot the real story.
 Like GH was buaji's own house, but after the kidnapping track it became a rental property. 😆
Arnav was in Lucknow till the age of 14. Then how cum the principal of delhi's school said that he spent 10 years in their school. did Arnav finish his high school @ 24. Then when he went to the US to completey his master degree and when he built the AR empire?

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

An interesting blooper, someone must have spotted this. I was watching Epi 181 and this scene when Arnav delivers the bridal dress at GH comes on, when I see a lady at the back, holding a saree which seemed familiar. At repeated views, I found that I wasn't wrong. This is the same saree that Arnav choses for Khushi in the next episode, the one Sanaya finally wears in CC.

Wonder what that saree is doing in GH? Perhaps this relative of Khushi is a saree dealer. As soon as she arrived in RM, she started selling sarees there too. 😆 

sharp durga, 👏 👏 👏 kya blooper hai.

heehee,

but maybe this is hintwa, there is a judwa somewhere shayad, a twin shwin what say?

but really, the props people and continuity people at ipk were most lax, maybe overworked that's why?

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters,

I am gonna disappear from IF for some time now😔 I am facing few problems in my lifeNot so serious, still I am unable to handle my own problems 😔 I am so immature...

I will be traveling for a few days... will keep checking IF through mobile...

Keep sending me PMs friends...

Love you all blasters 🤗 You are all my wonderful virtual friends...

Happy Navratri blasters 😃

miss you 
best of luck 
come soon 
happy navratri to you too
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pics of Sanaya's new photo shoot. she is looking gorgeous.
Hi Indi and Blasters!  Do we have a confirmation for the breather and for how long?  Are we stopping at Episode 199?  Sorry since I've been skipping around the thread and don't have a clue!  😳