Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: viv04

The contrast of black n white accentuates his contours which gets little understated in the monochromatic browns. The red tilak and wet hair at the temple all had their best effects in this epi.

viv,

what's this? on a sunday morning/saturday evening slaying spree are you 😆? black and white, oh yes, and that brown of his arm jutting out... red tilak. wet hair. wet hair? whaaat. lemme go see and die.

really at times when i reduce him to monochrome in an edit, i do want to leave the cap as is, the colouring of the boy... especially against his meagre but effective wardrobe.

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sohara
I was looking at the hand n hair moment in your gif for 182. I don't see his face and I ignore Sanaya, just because someone's mere thumb movement is so distracting.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara she looks cute in any outfit...don't you think...😊

oh yeah, she looks beautiful in any outfit, even in potato sack what she used to wear in IPK.😆
Sanaya is a barbie doll, an epitome of beauty.

viv04 thumbnail
Indi hi! Just stealing a bit before I hit the sack.
viv04 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha] <font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">sohara</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> About this</font>

<font color="#6633cc">but do you think he wanted to believe her. I guess no, he didn't even give her the benefit of doubt. If he would, then he would've askked her about her and Shyam's relationship. he just believe thatnefariousShyam.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">His heart always did...it's his brain never accepted this...why do you think he never told her...he has a fear of losing her...he couldn't afford that...why do you think he didn't need any proof and believed her...Khushi jo keh rahi hai sab sach hai...because his faith was there yet THE moment was fragile...sister who is his mother...his only family...and Khushi wanted this as he thought and she was in his arms...these two things were killing him and then in the middle of the road he asks her "tum ne mujhe bata zaroori nahin samjha" he was angry and becomes more angry that whole Guptas deliberately lied...but he can only be angry with her...it's a partner thing...just like Everybody Loves Raymond...When Frank said to Ray...Spouse are there for you to yell and all...That is true..it's a right and frankness with your partner which you can't cast with anyone else...</font>

The convenience, privilege and liberty to share the bitter or the sweet without thinking twice sets spouses' relationship apart from any other. If you have to think twice, there better be a problem.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Horizon...That's what I call two sides of a coin...two banks of a river who were walking parallel in the same direction yet don't come close and don't live without each other...as they can't free from this paradox...

But BEAUTY is he steps down from his ego and comes to her level "Khushi tum ney bataya nahin meri kya ghalati hai..." and atthe same time rectifying his mistake ...putting his ego away unintentionally...smiling with her ...helping her the way she want it...making jokes to show her he is a human...and the moment two hearts feel the Dhak Dhak ...nasty night falls with amawas...but He is a SUN and she is Chandini of moon...how can any darkness stay in between em???
Beautiful Horizon...👏

Thanks Arshi. Loved, loved  that  underlined...👏 ultimate symbolism. he was too sweet that day glowing in that white adorned with a smile... was n't he...perhaps only to be shunned into darkness/ amavas for both of them for a while.. "iss bar amavas tho kafi lambi nikali".. we talked about this Aandhi dialogue a while ago .. but as you rightly said  for dhoop and chandini it can't be for too long! 

Thanks again for that wonderful insight.
viv04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

<font color="#FF0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
viv04,

Thanks for touching upon it. Ambiguity surrounds me through most of this show which i guess is a good thing. Human life...family life, love life...the former, i come from a joint family, the eldest child with an unspoken responsibility of setting standards... and the latter being currently non existent but when did that stopped anyone from questioning and reflecting like it's happening to me right now! I guess what i'm saying is that there is so much in this show for me to relate to...some of it so deep seated i can't even go there yet. But these particular episodes are a killer. I got enmeshed with the mind of the Raizada pretty early on in the watching, relating in personality type i dare say and the weaknesses... the man in brown suit, i want to hug him. He's made me reflect on so much of my own as i've pained in his pain and unspoken feeling. Being a woman, and having those traits, makes it so much more tricky! The Raizada, he'd understand i know...he doesn't believe in societal patterns and parochial parameters, and he's non judgemental i sense. So yes, a secret friend a one hundred percent!!

...Enough self indulgence there for the day i say!!😳</font>😳

Oh so overwhelming, issk! A big bear hug to you and cheers to the secret friendship that lets us be ourselves.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

madam,

second time in just a few months, high fever. okay i am sending asr to press your head at night and make sure you sleep through. and while he's doing that i'll keep kkg busy with some feeding cow pattal or something.

take care, dear girl. get well.

Now I want to get sick..😳 

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ASR IS a brand, he doesn't need to use branded stuff!

Yes, heard that Daljeet  used her own wardrobe. but kya kare, Barun and Sanaya played roles polar opposites to their real selves that they couldn't even do that!

Same pinch about Karan and Akshay. Karan has it in him what it takes to be a lead.

Takashimaya, was there last yr. hard to see things go by, but change seems to be the order of nature every where like your red bold words!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

oh yeah, she looks beautiful in any outfit, even in potato sack what she used to wear in IPK.😆
Sanaya is a barbie doll, an epitome of beauty.

right lovely pics