Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsm update:-)
till nw whole story is full of twist nd turns nd mystry bhi intrestng bni hui h...loved it
keep us hooked lyk dis dear
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
waiting for next part
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

Rathod ko Aisha hi mili thi pakkad ne ke liye...🀣🀣🀣
Chottu wapas aa gaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeh Sonali mujhe starting se kuch gadbad lag rahi hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good timing Etf ko chucker aagay
Everyone feel fear
Nice work but plz update soon
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My doubt on Sakashi's friend. Love Rathore capturing Aisha... Arjun falling on Sakashi was the best. Continue soon..
Happy Diwali and News Year
wildire thumbnail
Awesome update... Continue soon!
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur story is getting interesting day by day 
poor arjun sakshi ko pakda bhi aur mar bhi khai  usse
and kya baat hain sam bhooti ne ke bahane romanceπŸ˜‰
what is with sonali why was she out she looks bit suspecious
thanks for pm 
happy diwali
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want more scene of Arjun and Sakashi.. Continue soon
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
chotu vapas aa gaya 
continue soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 14 (installment 5):

At the terrace.

All spread to different direction, searching for clues. The terrace was huge, in some portion there was cubicles made for birds, small net houses made in various points. In a side there was arrangements for sitting... a big swing, a gazobo like shade... and some packing boxes and scraps in some corners. The place looked like a personalty of pegions, who were not even affected by their presence. The whole place was dirty with pigeon dirt.

Shree was thinking from where he should start, his biggest trouble landed on his shoulder.

Shree : Tujhe meri siwa koi aur kyun nahi dikhta?...plz go...kaam hain mujhe...

Chikky hopped up on his head and adjust itself there.

Chotu : Laagta hain inki beauty sleep ka time ho gaya.

Shree : Chup karr...FATTU.

Chotu was about to burst, but Rathod's groan in communicator stopped him.

Rathod and Aisha was looking around the swing, Sonali was near the cubicles, Saakshi was near the railings while Chotu came near her.

Chotu : I don't think we'll find anything here. Yahan koi aata hi nahi, sivay kabutaron ke.

Saakshi : Phir vi...dekhne main kya jaata hain?

Chotu : Ek cheez notice kii hain...yeh jagah kuch ajeeb hain...matlab ek open place...site view vi achcha hain...itni saari birds... thora saaf hota toh yahan se jane ka mann hi nahi karta...lekin yahan sukun hone ki bajay ek ajeeb sa khalipan hain...ek depression jaisi feeling hota hain.

Saakshi : Depression?!

Chotu : Haan jaise andar laagta hain na ...thora ajeeb... Thik waisa..

Saakshi : Matlab tumhe yahan vi darr lag raha hain.

Chotu : Come on Saakshi, darr sabko laagta hain. Bina darr ke insaan nahi hain. Har insaan ko kisi na kisi cheez se darr laagta hain. Tumhe vi laagta hain... nahi?

Saakshi : Haan...par voot se nahi. Come on Chotu...tum roz criminals ko handle karte ho, roz jaan ki baazi lagate ho; jab death se nahi darte ho to vooton se kyun?

Chotu : kyun ki voot daranewala cheez hain.

Saakshi : Accha !! din ke more than12 hours ek vatke aatma ke saath rehne ki baad tumhara experience yeh kehta hain?

Chotu : Vatke aatma !!!...kaun!?

Saakshi pointed to Arjun who was looking at something near the shade.

Chotu : Arjun sir...aur aatma? Saakshi, mana ke woh kharoos hain...but he's a human haan...he cares for everyone.

Saakshi : Tumko mera yakeen nahi hain?...wait I'll prove it. Tell me what's that (pointing to the floor behind Chotu).

Chotu : Mera saaya.

Saakshi : Aab baki sab ko dekho...dayan se.

Chotu brushed his gaze on all his comorades.

Chotu : Dekha, sab busy hain.

Saakshi : Arre mere baap...sab ki piche dekho, saaya hain?

Chotu : Haan...harr insaan ka shadow hota hain, Saakshi.

Saakshi : Vooton ka nahi hota hain. Aab carefullt dekho aur bolo,Sabki hain?

Chotu : Haan...nahi... Arjun sir ka!...nahi hain !!! (His voice chocked)

Saakshi looked amusingly at the big scared man beside her and moved to Shree. Chotu looked at Saakshi's retreating from and gulped as his fear increased when he saw even Saakshi didn't had her Shadow with her!!

Shree was standing near an edge where railing is broken. He was looking at something on floor.

Saakshi : Kuch mila?

Shree : I don't know...lekin laagta hain koi yahan phisla tha, Arjun sir (he called Arjun)?

Arjun came to him.

Arjun : What?

Shree : Sir, look here...some dirt is smuged...like somebody slipped on it.

Arjun watched carefully the floor, followed it from edge to inside the terrace and in this process he could managed to figure out some shoe marks on the floor.

Arjun : Shree jitney vi shoe mark hain sab uthao. Saakshi, neeche chalo.

On ground

Arjun was observing the soil in the ground, It is covered with grass . He keenly looked at the grasses.

Saakshi : Arjun...

Arjun : Grass tips are broken...iske alawa aur kuch nahi hain...agar hain vi toh aab nahi milega...kafi waqt ho haya.

Saakshi : What did you expect...

Arjun : If somebody fell from that hight...he should be injured...head injury to hoga hi...

Saakshi : Blood stains grass pe hona chahiye. Par nahi hain. Soil pe kuch...

Arjun removed some grasses and exposed some soil to air...there he found some blood stains. He signaled Saakshi to collect it and he moved to see other portion of the ground.

In the meanwhile, other get down from terrace. Aisha took Rathod to the far corner of the backyard from where NC's resident was visible.

Aisha : Look sir...the extra aerials on birdhouses. We saw them from top floor. However, couldn't figure out what are those for.

Shree : May be for mobile signal...yahan, hill area main signals ka problem hain.

Rathod : But why two?

Shree : Woh pata...( Rathod glared)...laga lenge .

Sonali was roaming in the garden area, Chotu was right behind her.She was looking around the bushes and trees, she found somethingon the ground, near a bush.

Chotu : What is this?

Sonali : Don't know...may be from some jewellery...like broach or something.

Chotu passed her an evidence bag. She put that in it and moved forward through the bushes.

Chotu : Where are you going?...wait..!

Sonali : Yahan raasta hain Chotu.

Chotu also went behind her. As he passed through the bushes...he saw a narrow path through the vally that ends to some shrubs and woods. He also noticed the man made stairs from the hill that connects to the path.

Sonali : Aab yeh raasta kahan jata hain?

Chotu stared at the new discovery of his new friend and informed others about it.

All reached at once, they were surprised indeed.

Rathod : Aab yeh raasta kaha jaata hain?

Arjun : Yeh toh raaate ko hi maalum hai.

Rathod : Toh jake puch lo, yahan khare khare invitation card kii intezaar kyun karr rahe ho?

Arjun : Sonali aur Shree, SUV me jake baitho. Hum neeche jaa rahe hain.

Sonali : Nahi...I'll come with you. I found it...so I've full right to come with you.

Arjun : Shree, go. You need rest.

Shree : plz sir, let me come.

Arjun shrugged and started climbing down the stairs. All followed him.

That path lead them to the wood, its not that deep...It looked like some plantation lacking maintainance. This area was about quarter miles...they saw some construction.

Shree : Sir...yeh to kisika ghar...

he didn't even finished his line...everybody heard the sharp call of some parrot and within some minutes they saw numerous birds entering the area. Even Chikky flew away.

Arjun : Yeh Swami's resident hain. We're in back side.

Rathod : Aaj bahar se dekhte hain...shayed kuch kaam ka mil jaye.

All spread around the boundary wall of Swami's resident. The 8 ft tall, stone wall-having nails over it. They noticed some warings also over it. Shree and Arjun was near the big gate which was closed from inside.Shree was moving to the corner of the gate to find out its mechanism, his feet stucked into some wet soil. He looked down, cursing his fate while Arjun asked him to collect some soil sample.

In another corner Rathod and Aisha were looking for some clues... Suddenly Aisha saw something and warned Rathod.

Aisha : Sir...don't move.

Rathod felt the urge into her voice and stood still when Aisha came closer. She was getting closer and closer to him...that made Rathod feel uneasy. His muscles became stiff as he stopped breathing... At the next instance, he saw Aisha jumping over something madly.

He was at a sock with that concequencs...he shook off his hear and moved beside Aisha who was stll busy with her  jumping session.

Rathod : Bass karo... bechare ki varta bann chuka hain.

Aisha : Nahi sir...yeh aavi bi jinda hain... yeh bicchoo sirf size main chota hain, but its poisonous. Agar kaat leta toh !!

Rathod : aab yeh kisiko kaatne layak nahi raha, bass karo aur chalo. ( he held her hand and dragged her with him)... Anyways thanks for saving my life.

Aisha : I was just helping myself...

Rathod : (turned to her) WHAT !! (His grip loosened on her hand)

Aisha : nothing sir...I was just saying welcome'.( she moved leaving a surprised Rathod behind).

Rathod thought something and reached her side quickly. He looked at her smirking face.

Rathod : You know, that ghost in black... was preety..But for me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world (and he left her behind, socked and blushing).

How was it?