Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
well the proposal belongs to arnav and khushi...!!
why aren't u pming now a days??
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What are the odds? Lol Awesome update! Loved it!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
UPDATEEE
I can't stand the anticipation to know what will happen next!
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update read after so,long!! pls update soon!!
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shreyaluv thumbnail
 Please PLEASE pleasezzz..!!!! Update the story ..it's been such a long time πŸ˜­  
This story is sooo AMAZING πŸ‘!!can't wait to read more😊
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this story so so much!!
Just finished reading it and it is mind-blowing!
Love the characters and how they compliment each other!
The dialogues are amazing and loving the bond everyone shares with each other :)

Please continue soon :)
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

HEY HEY HEY! So I know you all want to throw shoes at me, and I am so for it - Louboutins in a size 9 please? I know I am updating this after about 4 months but I have a perfectly good reason for it. First of all, I stopped watching and loving QH a long time ago and I didn't really feel like writing. Secondly, I thought I left the story at a point that was satisfactory and the rest was self-explanatory but I guess not because I logged on the other day to go on the Beintehaa forum (my new obsession) and realized that I had many messages asking me to update this. So I wrote a little something and I hope you guys like it.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the response to see this story, it was honestly so much fun to write when the forum was active and QH was great. I never imagined that so many people would love this story this much. So this is for you guys!

Epilogue 

"Abbu! I no find Dolly!" Zara screamed running into the room and almost tripping over the carpet.

"Woah! Be careful there princess." Asad said picking her up. He was always catching his clumsy 2 year old, sadly she had inherited this trait from her mother. She actually looked a lot like her mother too but she was quite calm, something she definitely inherited from him.

"Daddy! DOLLY." She said pouting, her little lips stuck out and her eyes went wide. This pouting business was definitely inherited from his wife. He wouldn't be shocked if Zoya had taught her to pout this way when she wanted something. They knew that he couldn't say no to anything when the two of them stood in front of him pouting and they used this information to their advantage. It had resulted in ...interesting playtime with an overgrown man wearing an overgrown fairy costume.

"When was the last time you saw it baby?"

"I dunno." Zara shrugged.

"Of course." Asad mumbled. "Did you play with Dolly today?"

"No. I play weterday."

"Yesterday baby. At Karan's house?" Asad asked causing Zara to nod. "Let's go find Dolly then." Asad said walking out of his living room towards the front door and outside to his neighbors' house,  he was actually glad to get out of his loud house where everyone was bustling about shouting and laughing.

The door was wide open as always, which was fine because the most dangerous things in this Delhi neighbourhood were toddlers and their mothers. Asad closed the front door behind him and walked into the Raizada mansion.

"Arnav!" Asad yelled.

"Nanavvv!" Zara corrected and yelled causing Asad to laugh. Arnav's head poked up from behind the sofa. "Uncii Nannavvv!" Zara laughed as soon as she saw Arnav.

"What the h-e-l-l are you doing there?" Asad laughed looking at Arnav, he was dressed in a three piece suit crawling around his living room.

"Looking for my son." Arnav shrugged.

"Playing hide and seek?" Asad laughed.

"No...he decided I wasn't cool enough to hang with and wants to run away to find his mother." Arnav said still crawling around the sofa. "Karan!" He cooed.

"I would keep the front door closed then." Asad pointed out.

"Doesn't help, he has learnt to move chairs around and unlock doors." Arnav groaned.

Asad watched amused as Karan appeared from behind the other sofa and quietly snuck up behind Arnav. At two and a half years old he was a sneaky child.

"KARAN!" Zara yelled excitedly wiggling in Asad's arm. "Abbu! Down!" She said as Karan's head whipped up in her direction and he forgot all about his father and ran towards Zara as Asad put her down. The two of them hugged like they hadn't seen each other for years...rather than a few hours before running off to play in the playpen at the side of the room.

Karan Raizada was a mini Arnav but with Khushi's eyes. He was also a calm child like his daughter, a trait he definitely did not inherit from Khushi. Karan definitely attracted a lot of female attention being the adorable child he was along with the fact that Khushi left no chance to dress Karan, and Zara for that matter, in very chic clothes which made them the "envy of the world of baby couture".

"I am sure they are going to get married one day." Arnav said watching their children.

"My girl is not getting married. Ever." Asad said sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah, because my sister will never marry NK worked out so well for you." Arnav laughed. "You know Zara is going to get married one day too."

"Just watch how you feel when you have a girl." Asad teased.

"Khushi is so sure it is going to be a girl this time around." Arnav shrugged.

"She seems to have a knack for guessing right, she said she would have a boy and that Zoya would have a girl." Asad shrugged.

"She didn't guess that Nikhat would have twins."

"Ah, Rehan's face when he found out though, I am still not over it." Asad laughed remembering Rehan's pale face and subsequent fainting spell when Nikhat had announced she was pregnant with twins about a year ago, the twins were now about 2 months old.

"Khushi talks to her stomach at night and asks the baby to move its leg so she can decide if she needs to design classy baby menswear or dresses." Arnav explained.

"Your baby is a shy one hiding his or her privates." Asad laughed.

"We had to change gynecologists because Khushi snapped on this poor woman when she said she couldn't determine the sex of the baby because his leg was in the way." Arnav sighed.

"You'll find out in one month."

"You'll see your little man in three." Arnav said. "We are going to die. Two babies and two weddings in the span of a few months." Arnav groaned realizing that Ayaan and Humeira's wedding was just two months away, and the women were going to switch gears to planning that as soon as Najma's wedding finished.

"It'll be okay. There are a lot of helping hands around."

"Dude, I don't know about you but I am already tired enough with all these wedding preparations. This morning Khushi yelled at me because I apparently brought her cream napkins when she wanted eggshell."

"What's the difference?" Asad aske confused.

"Eggshell is duller and has a brown undertone." Arnav said.

"My wife is sitting in the living room and yelling at the poor decorators, apparently they are hanging the flowers at an incorrect curvature."

"What?" Arnav laughed.

"Well Khushi said that it looked weird and then Zoya said the curvature is all wrong, apparently having an architect as a husband is rubbing off on her." Asad said.

"Can we hide out in your house for the next three days?" Arnav asked laying back on the sofa.

"If the two of you would like to spend the next three nights in the cramped treehouse then go right ahead." A voice came from behind them.

"Hi baby." Asad said sheepishly getting up from the sofa.

"I had quite an interesting question to ask the two of you." Zoya said her hand resting on her protruding stomach. "I was under the impression that you two had been assigned to take care of the lighting. Now I don't know if I am going blind or something but there are absolutely no lights up anywhere."

"Uh...Zara lost her Dolly so we..."

"Are laying on the sofa to think hard about where her Dolly exactly is because it's definitely not in her hands right now?" Zoya sad sarcastically.

"Exactly! You are so smart Zoya." Arnav smiled.

"Get you're a-s-s-e-s to work." Zoya snapped before walking over to the kids. "Kiddies, who wants to go play with Nani and Rehan Mamu and the babies?" She chirped causing both kids to jump up and follow her out of the house and next door.

"I bring you toddlers!" Zoya announced walking into the living room of the Khan Mansion where the whole family was.

"MUNCHKINS!" Rehan said holding out him arms.

"MAMMU!" Zara said hugging him. "Can I play with the babies?" She asked turning around to her Bua, Nikhat.

"Maasi-Chachi." Karan said suddenly looking up to Zoya, he'd taken to calling her that after she had explained that she was both his Maasi and Chachi.

"Yeah baby?" Zoya asked.

"How come you didn't invite us to your wedding?" He pouted.

"YAAA! Mommma why?" Zara whined.

The room went absolutely silent before everyone burst out into laughter.

"Uh, it's because you weren't born yet baby." Zoya explained as everyone quieted down, everyone but Rehan who was still guffawing.

"Where do babies come from?" Karan asked, and the laughter escalated again.

"YAAA! Momma where?" Zara asked looking up at Zoya with her wide eyes.

"Uh...I am going to let your dad explain." Zoya smiled when Asad and Arnav walked in the door.

"Explain what?" Asad asked looking at the smiling room.

"Dad, where do babies come from?" Karan asked Arnav.

"From the sky, duh." Riya said bouncing into the room, she looked like a mini version of Anjali at the age of 6.

"That's not true." Aarav piped in calmly, he was Mr. Smartypants at the age of 9.

"Aarav." Aman called his son to him laughing and whispered something in his ear causing him to nod before he sat down beside Rehan and stole his phone, probably playing QuizUp.

"Dad." Karan said pulling on Arnav's pants. "Where?"

"YAAA! Where?" Zara asked.

"From God." Asad replied causing Arnav to turn around to him and give him an incredulous 'are you serious dude' look.

"Oh, this is going to be good." Khushi mumbled rubbing her stomach as Zoya went to sit beside her on the couch. "Pass me the chips."

"But how come it goes in the stomach? Did mommy eat it?" Karan asked confused.

"Well, uhm..."

"Chachu, I will explain!" Riya piped in.

"You see, Daddy kisses Mommy on the lips and then God sends them a pill and Mommy eats it. And then the baby grows inside her stomach because it is warm and comfy, it comes out 9 months later." Riya said like she was an expert on the subject.

"But then mom and chachi-masi would have so many babies because daddy and uncle kiss them all the time." Karan said confused causing the whole room to burst out into laughter again as Asad and Arnav blushed. Zoya and Khushi literally held on to their stomachs as they laughed.

X-X-X-X

"Do I look fat in this?" Zoya asked Asad as she stood in front of the mirror in a pink anarkali that flowed to her feet, getting ready for Najma and NK's wedding reception.

"You look amazing and pregnant." He said wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his hands on her stomach. "He seems to think so too." Asad laughed when he felt a kick under his hand.

"Do you have the video?" Zoya asked smiling.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Asad asked.

"Yes, I can't believe NK and Ayaan played that video of me at our sangeet, it's not my fault that I emulate classic Bollywood scenes when I am drunk." She said thinking about the night where she'd suddenly become Veeru from Sholay and Asad was her 'Basanta'.

"Hmmm, this wedding business makes me glad that we kept our wedding small." Asad said placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Our wedding was perfect." Zoya smiled remembering her destination wedding in Maui. The altar was set up on a deck overlooking the ocean. It was simple and beautiful. And their life even more so after, they had decided that they wanted to live in India where their families were, Aapi and Jiju visited them at least once a year and they spent every summer vacation in New York.

"So was whatever happened afterwards." Asad said interrupting her train of thoughts, waggling his eyebrows causing Zoya to whack his arm.

X-X-X-X

"Haan toh?" Arnav asked fixing his tie.

"We should have a wedding again, on our 25th wedding anniversary. But a small one this time." Khushi said.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because it is so much fun!" She smiled remembering how fun it was to plan her extravagant wedding. It was at Sheesh Mahal and was an iconic wedding that people planned their wedding around. Arnav hated extravagant but it made her happy so he agreed to it when she suggested the idea, planning it was horrible but he had to admit that everything was perfect. And it was expected of someone in the limelight, Khushi had been an instant star in the Indian fashion market and had brought AR Fashion right along with her.

"Okay." Arnav laughed pecking her lips before dropping down to his knees and placed a kiss on her stomach. He laughed when he felt the baby kick.

"I feel like I am going to pop any time." Khushi groaned. "At least I'll look fabulous if I go into labour now." She said looking at her beige and purple floor-length anarkali.

"You look fabulous in everything." Arnav smiled.

"I love you." She smiled looking at him.

"You better." He laughed causing her to stick her tongue out at him.

X-X-X-X

"The first words NK said to Najma were Aapne bahut budiya dance kiya' and I think Najma was completely smitten from the moment she corrected him." Zoya said at the podium.

"It became completely apparent to us that these two were perfect together, they are both fun loving people but we quickly realized that they can be serious when they want to be." Khushi added.

"We were kind of shocked when NK and Najma didn't beat Rehan and Nikhat to the altar but we understood that NK wanted to make something of himself before marrying her, and if that doesn't prove how much he loves her I don't think anything does." Zoya said.

"We both share a personal relationship with the bride and groom in this case, hence the epic confusion that ensued when we needed to decide who was on which side." Khushi laughed.

"Anyways, we'd like to take this time to say that you better take care of Najma real good NK because we know where you live and my husband there," Zoya pointed to Asad, "would love to pummel you if you don't." She laughed as NK gulped.

"Jokes apart. We love you guys a lot and we hope you have a happy married life - SHIT." Khushi screamed.

"What-" Zoya started to say when she noticed the problem. "GUYS HER WATER JUST BROKE." Zoya yelled holding Khushi.

"Sweet! I GOT IT ON TAPE!" Ayaan's voice came from across the room as Arnav and Asad rushed to the stage.

"I am so sorry guys." Khushi said looking at Najma and NK who were laughing.

"It's okay bhabhi." Najma smiled.

"Well, guys, it seems as if our kid really wants to be a part of his Chachu and Bua's wedding so we're going to head to the hospital. Enjoy the party! We'll be right back with another crazy addition to our family." Arnav said before rushing out of the hall holding Khushi as Asad and Zoya trailed behind them with Zara and Karan. Asad handed Karan to Zoya before running to grab the baby bag.

"What's wrong with mommy?" Karan asked.

"The baby is coming. You're going to be a big brother in a few hours." Zoya smiled.

"Really?" Karan smiled.

"Really." Zoya said as Rehan walked up behind them.

"Rehan, take care of the party. I know everyone is going to want to leave but don't let them, it's not like the baby is coming any time soon and I am sure Khushi is going to feel horrible about going into labour during the party." Asad said to his brother-in-law.

"I gotcha dudeee. Yo, Khushi pop out a nice one all right?" Rehan laughed as Arnav buckled Khushi into the car.

"F-U-C-K YOU." Khushi yelled glaring at him.

"Ah, this is epic." Rehan laughed. "You want to leave the munchkins with me?" He asked.

"Zara, Karan, do you want to stay with Mamu or go with us?" Zoya asked the kids.

"Go!" They both yelled, Asad took them from her and strapped them into their car seats in the van.

"I guess not." Zoya said to Rehan before getting in the car.

"This would happen to me." Khushi said. "Right when I am up on stage."

"Dude, when have we ever done anything normally?" Zoya laughed.

"Ya, dudeee." Zara laughed.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Karan asked.

"Yeah baby, mommy's fine."

"You can't call me baby anymore because the baby is coming now." Karan said.

"You're still always going to be my baby." Khushi smiled turning around slightly from the front seat.

X-X-X-X

"And our mom went into labour in the middle of NK Chachu and Najma Bua's wedding and I was born." Aisha said standing on the stage at Arnav & Khushi's and Zoya & Asad's joint 25th wedding anniversary party, a party that took months to plan because they had to convince Khushi that she couldn't just have an extravagant wedding whenever she wanted. The four of them were sitting around a table in the middle of the room looking up at their two kids on the stage with smiles on their faces.

"And our moms obviously do everything together. They fell in love together, thankfully with two different people. Got married within a month of each other. Had babies within a few months of each other so obviously my mom wasn't going to break the tradition now and she went into labour in the middle of Chachu and Chachi's wedding and I was born." Zayn said. "And chachu still has all of this on tape." He laughed as Ayaan hollered from beside a laughing Humeira.

"Yes, our uncles have all of the antics that are mothers have pulled over the years and I am proud to say that we have two very unique and cool mothers and somewhere along the way they've brought our dads to the crazy side too." Aisha laughed looking at Arnav and Asad. "Actually, I think we can all conclude that our family is just crazy and I thank god everyday for them. I think I speak for all the kids here but we've never actually made any other good friends because we have such a tight close-knit family to begin with."

"I'd like to thank our parents for showing us what real friendship looks like, what real love looks like because I know that everyone isn't as lucky as we are. Both of our Dadis say that they all look and act like they did all those years ago when our dads showed up to my Dadi and Dadu's anniversary party, held at this farmhouse many years ago." Zain added looking around the room.

"Dadi also says that the only thing that has changed is how much they love each other, and that their love grows everyday. And honestly, as a child I used to find all this affection that both my parents and Zain's parents used to have for each other, they were always holding hands, sneaking kisses and pretending that the world around them didn't exist as they stared at each other but it's actually the cutest thing ever. Khushi Masi tells me that her husband is still as handsome as the first time she saw him when she fell out of a window and into his arms. And my mom says that Dad is even more handsome even though his hair is getting gray and that she's glad he's not Akdu Ahmed Khan' anymore." Aisha said causing everyone to laugh.

"We'd like to hand over the mike to our mamu Rehan now." Zain said as Rehan walked up onto the stage.

"Kids, you forgot to tell everyone how sexy I am but I'll forgive you this one time." Rehan said taking over the mike. "I know that all of you know me, but I'll introduce myself again. I am the best friend of these two troublemakers and Asad's brother-in-law which also makes me Arnav's brother-in-law in some way." Rehan began. "When we were growing up I was really worried about how someone would fall in love with these two. They have always been strong-headed and a bit weird. And then one day I show up at their apartment because I was worried sick about these to due to their sudden trip to India. Most people come back with clothes and jewellery but these two...they came back with two men. Imagine my surprise when I walk into the apartment and these two good-looking men have taken over my favourite couch in their apartment. Now of course I was worried, but not about Zoya and Khushi but about these two." Rehan said causing the room to erupt into laughter.

"But I slowly started seeing how perfect they were for each other so I just gave them a warning and told them that I could not be held legible if Zoya and Khushi drove them crazy. They obviously didn't heed my warning and went ahead and got married. Zoya and Khushi became incubators and popped out four little ones all together. And you would think that after a while the two couples would mellow out like most do, but I know for a fact that they fall more in love everyday. I would also like to thank y'all for getting together because if you didn't then I wouldn't have met my wife, so thanks guys. I will now say this for the first and last time in my life, but I look up to you guys and I hope that all our kids find the kind of love you guys did." He finished holding up his glass. 

"I would like to raise a toast to them and also, I hope that we're all here another 25 years from now celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary and we can still party like we always do after our hip replacements. Oh Oh Oh! And I completely forgot, but Zoya and Khushi are giving me pointed looks so I now remember that I am supposed to use my time on stage to announce something very exciting! We'd like to formally invite all of you to a wedding, in two months from now Karan Singh Raizada and Zara Ahmed Khan here will be getting married. And now the two of them are blushing and smiling like idiots, but I think there are two people in this room who are happier than them. This wedding is Zoya and Khushi's dream come true, they are now going to be in-laws! I would also like to tell you that the two of them were watching hindi movies and I quote analyzing the relationships between in-laws' so they could be kickass ones. Anyway, so if any of you are pregnant right now and expecting to go into labour in two months, we would like to invite you to give the speech at Karan and Zara's wedding reception." Rehan concluded laughing.  

X-X-X-X

This is going to be my last post on the Qubool Hai forum! So I guess I would like to say goodbye? But but but, if y'all watch Beintehaa I am probably going to be writing in that forum. I've only started writing for it yesterday and have one OS up if you are interested I'll leave the link at the bottom. THANKS AGAIN YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. 

Zaya OS: You

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m first yay...πŸ₯³

Amazing + funny update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just love it...😊

Going to miss this story and u so much...πŸ˜”Edited by Shubh007 - 9 years ago
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a superb ending Anjali, however I'm sad that you ended it...