Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hospitals definitely need to have free food for on call physicians.  I hope you get your dinner soon...I"m going to say goodnight...hope its a quiet rest of the night for you...I will pray to the pager gods for you.  πŸ€—
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 We rotate for calls . Every two weeks is my time .it's not bad . This one I had to change . We have wedding to go to and my husband will be home , I  don't  want  to be on call when he is here so I took day and night call .  Few times he came home and I was on call. He  came over and watched TV in the call room and entertained few depressed residents.
 Hospital has food but some residents and On call physicians were pigs . They finished every thing and kitchen was close for  a day 
  Good night Shama just walked in.πŸ€—
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia . He just lost his life .his fate was written by his parents and religion and politics . . They say politics religion and sex should stay out of medicine only medicine should be in medicine . Today politics and religion played big part and medicine and love had no place .
  I wished "  Common law " Marriage was for 5 yrs . The lady really loved him . She couldn't sign  the consent form . Now she lost her love . Two  children without father and his parent deserve the pain they have  and I am exhausted and want to hit my bed .long long night . See you tonight 

saumya darling I got the birthday wishes massage . You forgot someone  from this CC . go add her otherwise you know what ,, 
Badala thumbnail
Why did I read all of it... brain bulging out of skull and all that. 
Anyway... I made that in a hurry so it did not come up well .

I am not a pro but ask me for basics whenever you want :)

Honey... most of ppl are not active these days so the b'day thread is entirely my responsibility. And I am equally busy. Can you tell me if I have missed out someone else. Also; please forward the message to Dia
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Why did I read all of it... brain bulging out of skull and all that. 

Anyway... I made that in a hurry so it did not come up well .

I am not a pro but ask me for basics whenever you want :)

Honey... most of ppl are not active these days so the b'day thread is entirely my responsibility. And I am equally busy. Can you tell me if I have missed out someone else. Also; please forward the message to Dia

@ bold 
 My sisters birthday is coming up and I wasn't to make Rishi siggy her so just give me crash course .

I think you are right . Most of the SV AT is not active . I was only thinking about Dia . I will tell her
I hope you show up today 
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Dia πŸ€— Hey this autocorrect now writes Dia for D . So it is capable of learning .

How was your day ?

Edit. Dia goodnight πŸ€—I am still very exhausted and need to hit the sack . Hope to see you tomorrow . Have a great day and GN . May be Bachcha will give you company .πŸ€—
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, are you still around? 

Sorry to hear about your patient.  Its hard to say how productive of a life he would have had even if he made it- if thats any consolation i guess...do you think his children are allowed to get transfusions?  That would really bug me if parents who are jehova's witnesse's impose this on this children who are not conseting adults. 

Whose b'day is coming up? 

Edit:  ok seems like no one is around- hopefully catch you all tomorrow 😳
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Ashirbad is not actually about exchange of rings. Like you guys ave sakhapuda , to acknowledge that te wedding is fixed, similarly its ashirwad in Bengal and bariksha for UP brahmins. 
I don't think , it is about ring at all. Its just that, people these days want to give something while  they fix the wedding. Like , at my place, its actually about giving the bride some sweets and makahne (it is the seed of lotus, I don't know what they call it in english)  but people have started giving out bangles and necklaces etc. . Its similar with ashirbad, its about giving ashirwaad rather than jewelry but people have started giving jewelry as a token of ashirwaad. 

As far as I know, exchange of rings between bride and the groom does not have its origin in India and people have started practicing it recently. Otherwise, hum log kabhi bhi wo cliched line nahi sunte " hamare yaha toh ladka ladki shaadi se pehle ek doosre ki sakal bhi nahi dekh pate the" 🀣

Honey, why are you giving her a Rishi siggy? I know she likes Rishi but why don't you go for something more personal like a nice edits of you 2 or you 3 sisters or all the siblings or something like that. or a nice collage of family pictures or something like that?
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Kanan and hi saumya πŸ€—πŸ€—
You better show up . I am anxiously waiting for you  ladies .
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Ashirbad is not actually about exchange of rings. Like you guys ave sakhapuda , to acknowledge that te wedding is fixed, similarly its ashirwad in Bengal and bariksha for UP brahmins. 

I don't think , it is about ring at all. Its just that, people these days want to give something while  they fix the wedding. Like , at my place, its actually about giving the bride some sweets and makahne (it is the seed of lotus, I don't know what they call it in english)  but people have started giving out bangles and necklaces etc. . Its similar with ashirbad, its about giving ashirwaad rather than jewelry but people have started giving jewelry as a token of ashirwaad. 

As far as I know, exchange of rings between bride and the groom does not have its origin in India and people have started practicing it recently. Otherwise, hum log kabhi bhi wo cliched line nahi sunte " hamare yaha toh ladka ladki shaadi se pehle ek doosre ki sakal bhi nahi dekh pate the" 🀣

Honey, why are you giving her a Rishi siggy? I know she likes Rishi but why don't you go for something more personal like a nice edits of you 2 or you 3 sisters or all the siblings or something like that. or a nice collage of family pictures or something like that?

@ red 
Hi girl . You always make me laugh when I need to.. Thanks .shakal ke shiva aur Sab kuch dekh Lete hein! Sakal to Muh dikhai me dekhate  hei .funny .thanks πŸ€£

How do you know so much about Maharatrian customs or riti rivaj ? 
 Sakharpuda is wedding approval between two mamas and they finalized  Rishta, I think it's Roka for most people but before this we have one more tradition of bride getting sari and ring from groom and groom doesn't get anything . This is when he put ring on her finger this is fun too. I love these traditions because  it's fun for family and confirms relationship and my sister said when she got her ring " we are not doing any  sin now . It's official " 

Btw Rishi is more important to my sister than us sisters πŸ€£She is having Rishi withdrawal . We have made nice photo album ( we scanned them ) and they are our memories but Rishi siggy is too tease her that's all. If I am good at it I will make siggy with our pictures too. She loves to get multipal presents .. She is bugging us for lots of presents .