Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG  we had  all afternoon and you forgot  the most important news? May me you wanted to keep it to yourself  and enjoy πŸ€£
  I can imagine from my experience . Must be very nice to see him . My husband comes home every month and I go crazy when I see him and you stayed away for long time . It's great enjoy every minute of it . Don't make  any excuses.
 Engagement idea is great .this will calm your parent . We need to think about them too. It's not easy for them . Rishte Bhi ate hoge . They have to answer to relative . This way things will be quite and Sab ko man ki shanti milegi .

So that's why you were in Pune ! Chirro  is in Pune ! Your brother changed his job ? I was wondering why you had detour in Pune ? So how did you like Pune ?  

Badala thumbnail
Dia... πŸ€— how have you been? πŸ˜ƒ 
How was your day?
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Hello peoples!  Feels like a mini-reunion of sorts.  But seriously, I am becoming very envious of all the cc nivasis and their travel stories...I'm the only one here who doesen't have any 😭...not cool! 

Saumya, sounds like you had a awesome trip...since you mentioned dowry, you must go read all the fun me and Heema had on this issue on the jlz forum...wish u were here to join in. 

Heema, thanks for the pm...did she go there for vacation or a photoshoot?  🀣

You don't like to travel . Too much work , you said . So now you are crying? Traveling is lots of work . 

@ bold what do you think? Did you see the dining table ? One place next to her was empty . So that person took pictures .  . πŸ€£πŸ€£

I edited my comment.
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

OMG  we had  all afternoon and you forgot  the most important news? May me you wanted to keep it to yourself  and enjoy πŸ€£

I can imagine from my experience . Must be very nice to see him . My husband comes home every month and I go crazy when I see him and you stayed away for long time . It's great enjoy every minute of it . Don't make  any excuses. Oh yes... I hated this meeting though... I could not even say a hi. For several minutes he kept talking to my mom and dad and then me.  and then that dumbo was walking with several thousand rupees in his bag for he had to pay his rent  next dayand his ATM card was not working so I told him to leave early. 
 Engagement idea is great .this will calm your parent . We need to think about them too. It's not easy for them . Rishte Bhi ate hoge . They have to answer to relative . This way things will be quite and Sab ko man ki shanti milegi . Yeah right! aur in sab logo ki expectations ki bali pe chadhe hum πŸ€’ anyway, I find it very awkward , that's it... may be because I was not prepared for alll this at this age... 

So that's why you were in Pune ! Chirro  is in Pune ! Your brother changed his job ? I was wondering why you had detour in Pune ? So how did you like Pune ?   He was transferred to Pune. Pune is OK. Had vada pav, dabeli and missl paav...  vada paav and dabeli is OK but missl paav in Pune was more authentic than one in Mumbai.

Badala thumbnail

You don't like to travel . Too much work , you said . So now you are crying? Traveling is lots of work . 

@ bold what do you think? Did you see the dining table ? One place next to her was empty . So that person took pictures . it was not vacation or photo shoot. It was get me out if Burkha vacation , enjoy before I buy new Burkha for good . πŸ€£πŸ€£

what pictures are we talking about... I want to know πŸ˜›
Travelling is a lot of work? what sorts? I was very relaxed... Trekking and things need lot of work though... This trip was just fun...
Heema22 thumbnail

I totally understand depth of your emotions . Are,  I am married for long time and still up to this day I am speechless when I see him after long time . That's love and happiness , mixed feeling . 
 Stop,calling him dumbo . May be you should call him that . He is willing to put up  you , all his long life . Only dumbo will do that🀣

Engagement  is fine . They are not buying" Jaymala ". You are saved , when you talk about age I always want to laugh !! Whom are you telling this to ?? You know what happened to my proposal .

Pune and pav Misal is perfect together. The recipe I posted is from my Puneri grandma , that's authentic !!! I love food in Pune I just cannot stand people from Pune .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Saumya πŸ€— (I left a hug for you yesterday as well, but you didn't see it). 

Had to go to the hospital to visit my aunt today who is admitted.  She is feeling much better so that was good but a rough few days for her and no clear answers as to what exactly happened.

Heema, even if I had the energy to plan a trip, I would be missing the other key ingridient- money...oh but with half of your paycheck coming my way, this problem toh will be solved very soon πŸ˜†  And Sammy, are you kidding me- traveling is a lot of work- well actually the planning.  I am not a spontaneous person at all- need to have everything planned and so this just adds to the stress.

Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

what pictures are we talking about... I want to know πŸ˜›

Travelling is a lot of work? what sorts? I was very relaxed... Trekking and things need lot of work though... This trip was just fun...

If you want I will send you the link but I saw your like on the post so you saw them .

Long time ago . Kanan asked Dia about her traveling experience and Dia wrote that she doesn't do it because it's lot of work .i.e . booking ticket . Going to  airport bla bla . So I reminded her  . That all . We love to travel . I never met anyone who didn't enjoy Anadman . Finally that place us getting some attention . It had very bad negative connotation .
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail

I totally understand depth of your emotions . Are,  I am married for long time and still up to this day I am speechless when I see him after long time . That's love and happiness , mixed feeling . 
 Stop,calling him dumbo . May be you should call him that . He is willing to put up  you , all his long life . Only dumbo will do that🀣 haawww... πŸ˜² 

Engagement  is fine . They are not buying" Jaymala ". You are saved , when you talk about age I always want to laugh !! Whom are you telling this to ?? You know what happened to my proposal . I know and I am sure even you felt exactly this way .

Pune and pav Misal is perfect together. The recipe I posted is from my Puneri grandma , that's authentic !!! I love food in Pune I just cannot stand people from Pune .

Dia, I don't know why you find it so hectic. There are tour agents wo plan it for you but then you miss out on a lot of places. SO in my opinion you ask them for a plan and make one for yourself πŸ˜†
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Hello Saumya πŸ€— (I left a hug for you yesterday as well, but you didn't see it). 

Had to go to the hospital to visit my aunt today who is admitted.  She is feeling much better so that was good but a rough few days for her and no clear answers as to what exactly happened.

Heema, even if I had the energy to plan a trip, I would be missing the other key ingridient- money...oh but with half of your paycheck coming my way, this problem toh will be solved very soon πŸ˜†  And Sammy, are you kidding me- traveling is a lot of work- well actually the planning.  I am not a spontaneous person at all- need to have everything planned and so this just adds to the stress.

Now you want only half of my paycheck ? I thought we agreed direct deposit . No one will send you only half of paycheck .BYW , it will  be my pleasure . It's only money .today you have it and tomorrow you don't .

I hope your aunt is felling better .IM doc is in family and not clear answer ? I hope they find out otherwise .it's very frustrating. !