Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats on New thread
Plz plz update soon Juhi
sarun21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow congrats dear for the new thread...
please continue soon waiting for the update eagerly...
i love this story very much...

nahe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread update soon

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Banner by LAXSHALOVEARSHI😊

PART 8:

€œ what happened ASR, why you just came like that? I have to discuss a lot with you, you know na this is my dream project!€, Amisha said entering in the cabin. But Khushi was still standing at the door, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

But Arnav inspite of looking at Amisha looked at Khushi. He didn€™t give a damm thing to what Amisha is saying. He can only see Khushi coming in his cabin and talking to Amisha.

Khushi was talking in a very low voice but still Arnav could listen her voice, which actually ran from his ears to his brain and his brain signaled them to his heart.

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK€.. This was in Arnav€™s heart.

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK€ This was in Khushi€™s heart.

They both have some strange feeling without even knowing who the hell they are for each other. But suddenly everything changed with Arnav€™s one sentence.

Arnav: relax, lets have coffee.

Arnav said this to Amisha.

Amisha: ok fine.

Arnav: u can join us?

Arnav called Akash so that Amisha will think that he is giving her all attention but actually he don€™t.

Akash: hey bhai! Did you called me€

He looked at Khushi who was looking everywhere but not at Arnav. Arnav and Akash both noticed this. But still find her cute and the question still they both have in their mind that why Amisha is having a secretary like this girl.

Arnav: ya, join us for the coffee.

Arnav gestured him to sit near Khushi. Akash knew what his bhai was asking him to do the next. Actually it€™s the first time Arnav found a girl like this, who was so simple and not drolling on him. Otherwise girl just die for his one look, but unfortunately, they never get one. Now today he has all his concentration on Khushi.

Akash looked at Khushi and smiled. She too replied with a smile.

Akash: so u are Khushi, Amisha€™s new secretary

Khushi just faked a smile as she was feeling uncomfortable at the place. It was the same time when Arnav passed the coffee mug to Amisha but it fell on Amisha€™s dress and suddenly stood up.

Amisha(in a loud voice): Arnie what is this? Cant you see that€.(cut by Arnav)

Arnav(fuming): lower your voice Amisha Kapoor and go and clean this up and pick some new dress from my collection.

Amisha understood that she has done wrong because talking to Arnav Singh Raizada loudly and that to in AR is something could be really bad for anyone. So she simply moved from there. But the motive was something different. Arnav as usual played Amisha. After 2 minutes only Arnav looked at Khushi. He could feel that she is simple yet something big this there with this girl as she is the only one that could get ASR€™s attention.

Arnav(in husky voice): Khushi, rt? Don€™t you think that she might be needing you?

Khushi didn€™t think much as she too was looking for an opportunity to move out and Arnav himself have it to her. So she excused herself and went out of the cabin.

Arnav took out some pills from his drawers and put it in Amisha€™s coffee mug. And looked at Akash whose jaws were dropped watching his bhai doing this.

Akash: bhai! What was that? I mean€ I am confused.. what you want?

Arnav(with an evil smirk): I will tell you bt nt now. You just enjoy your coffee.

After 5 minutes Amisha and Khushi came and drink the coffee. Amisha started chatting to Arnav regarding her project and Akash tried his best to get Khushi€™s attention in order to find something out of her for Amisha or for herself too. It was almost an hour passed but instead of Amisha€™s project Arnav€™s all attention was on Khushi. How she talks? How she give answers? How her hands move when she talks? How the moments of her eye balls? How her soft lips get little parted in order to sigh, sometimes in between? He noticed everything.

But after that something happened to Amisha and she left abruptly from AR. She was not looking good. Arnav smiled in his inner self and Akash looked here and there trying to hide his expression which surely tells that its all done by them. Khushi looked confused but she tried her best not to look at Arnav.

Arnav: please check if she is ok.

Khushi just nodded.

Akash: bhai, is that happened because of that thing that u have done?

Arnav(with a eveil smile): its not because of me, its because of what she has done, she betrayed ASR and this is the starting of her sufferings.

Akash: I couldn€™t get anything. But ya I also don€™t find anything fissy with this new secretary, Khushi.

And this was it. The smirk on Arnav€™s face vanished by this name, Khushi. Just by listening this name he feels something but try to ignore. But cant as what akash told him next made Khushi for him another intruding person.

Akash: but bhai, a phone call came but she disconnected it and I guess it was written HOME on the screen. I couldn€™t recognise much. But still bhai why are u so interested in her?

Arnav: do I look like like being interested? I want the information of every damm person who is calling Amisha, who all are in her contact list.

But Arnav is ignoring his heart as always but he didn€™t know that how much this girl is going to affect his heart and make him crazy then ever. Actually, he never tried to get details of girls except his rivals but this time he will do it. May be for Amisha but he and devi maiyya knew that BAAT KUCH OR HAI. Lol.

€œ Excuse me! may I come in,... Sir!!!€, voice, sweet as honey came flewing to Arnav€™s ears and he looked in the direction. It was Khushi.

Khushi: wo Maam has forget her stuff so may I please take.

Akash: ya sure Khushi. Bhai I have a meeting I am leaving.

Akash left the cabin leaving Khsuhi and Arnav alone. Khushi came in the cabin and without looking Arnav, she started picking up Amisha€™s and her stuff. But she can feel Arnav€™s hot gaze on her. She don€™t have guts to see him. She don€™t know why she was feeling so uncomfortable in his presence. In this she fasten her work which made some files fall.

Arnav was just looking at her and he automatically took some steps forward towards her in order to help. Khushi was collecting papers that was shattered away from the files when Arnav too sat down with her and start handing over the papers to her.

Arnav: Khushi, €.

Khushi looked at him and suddenly lowered her eyes. Just for few second what Arnav saw in her eyes, caught him. it was fear, some questions and some responsibility.

But in all this, still Khushi€™s sindoor didn€™t caught his attention. She collected all the papers and moved out, leaving Arnav restless.

He didn€™t took a second to make a call.

Arnav: girl€™s name is Khushi. She is Amisha Kapoor€™s new secretary. I want every single damm detail of her, where is she from, her background, why is she here, what she eats, drinks, whom she meet, everything. Get this?

Source: yes sir.

He too left the office, informing Akash.

TO BE CONTINUED€€€

I will update soon the next part

shah.1234 thumbnail
hope arnav will come to know she is the same girl