Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Gifs on the precap :-)

I love how the flame leaps high in the second one...pretty symbolic of their chemistry๐Ÿ˜†...

Ditto girl! It's symbolic of episodes too... give an AkDha scene and it flares up this EDT! ๐Ÿคฃ
To sound more cheesy, looks like the flame is trying to compete and leap to their intensity when they are near it! ๐Ÿ˜†
PS: When u get time can u make one tomorrow when the scene airs a gif of the size that can fit my DP box? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zee TV tweeted

Jalal is happy to know that Rukaiya is expecting their baby. Will this happiness be short-lived? #JodhaAkbar

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

@anu ... Jodha and her BAL ๐Ÿคฃ ... what does she really mean by telling her with that...! bechare ne try kiya and its more shocking from Jodha to strictly stop her! ๐Ÿ˜ณ lol...  
Its a religious oath and given the era its not like Jalal can not pay heed to his mom's religious faith and force her not to go! ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Jalal is planning to drive a rift between Hamida-Jodha since she is the biggest shield for Jodha right now! ๐Ÿค“ I have a feeling he will back walk when Jodha will be exposed and she will say it was Jalal's plan! ๐Ÿ˜ก

PRECAP:  I don't know is it me or the cinemato is really good in that scene? ๐Ÿ˜› Jo looks ethereal and Jalal is smitten! 

LMAOO yess Jodha ka BAL...hahaha it cracks me up everytime...her super shudh Hindi really amuses me...she sounds like she's reciting a Hindi essay sometimes๐Ÿ˜†...but seriously no fair, Jodha...har cheez ka blame FULL Jalal pe? lol he looked so pissed that she doesn't give him any credit for trying...lol

Waise how can you blame Jalal for then using the situation to his advantage? Jodha herself came and badgered him๐Ÿ˜›...Baaki baad mein dekhenge...but seems like interesting scenes coming up...

Yeah the precap scene seems quite well shot...I love Jalal's expression after he puts his hand next to the diya and he's kinda looking back at Jodha with this challenging half-smile๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail

hahaha I so agree...I do like the movie a lot but the show has created a very different sort of interesting chemistry and I like the twist they've put on each scene...not following the movie version blindly...actually despite all the criticism I have for the show using Ekta tactics, otherwise speaking this is a more interesting depiction of the story including all the complicated relationships and politics of the time.

And I feel that Rajat-Paridhi are creating their own fierce chemistry...I'm quite enjoying it :-)

yes it is going gr8 as of now.i hope it sustains like this ...actually screenplay is very crisp as of now ignoring some bloopers ...the pace is also really perfect. i cannot believe that am actually watching an EKta show LOL

credit goes to JA jodi

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Ditto girl! It's symbolic of episodes too... give an AkDha scene and it flares up this EDT! ๐Ÿคฃ
To sound more cheesy, looks like the flame is trying to compete and leap to their intensity when they are near it! ๐Ÿ˜†
PS: When u get time can u make one tomorrow when the scene airs a gif of the size that can fit my DP box? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL cheesy hi sahi, but that's the first thought that came to me when I watched the precap...look at how the flame LEAPS...lol that's the fire b/w them...both literally and figuratively๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...

Haan I'll pucca make proper gifs when the scene airs tomorrow, fikar not :-)
EXOL thumbnail
i think jalaal really wants waaris from jodha...natak and all is an excuse... ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Zee TV tweeted

Jalal is happy to know that Rukaiya is expecting their baby. Will this happiness be short-lived? #JodhaAkbar

Wait seriously? Ruq is gonna be pregnant NOW? When the Jodha-Jalal lowe story is progressing on the side...awkwarddd๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I guess it's gonna be shortlived and something will happen for her to blame Jodha and hate her even more๐Ÿ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

yes it is going gr8 as of now.i hope it sustains like this ...actually screenplay is very crisp as of now ignoring some bloopers ...the pace is also really perfect. i cannot believe that am actually watching an EKta show LOL

credit goes to JA jodi

LOL to add to that, watching and LIKING an Ekta show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I'm quite in shock.

Yes, credit deffo goes to the pairing and the chemistry b/w them...they're doing a very good job.

i think jalaal really wants waaris from jodha...natak and all is an excuse... ๐Ÿ˜†

Well obviously๐Ÿ˜†...but he's not going to say THAT to Jodha just yet...these naataks and blackmails work better with her as of now๐Ÿ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL yeah I managed to get the vid early today.

They have a strangely nuanced, surprisingly compelling chemistry...the nuances are what makes it interesting...both Paridhi and Rajat have a strong understanding of their characters and the mannerisms that go with regality and that is helping in building a very interesting chemistry b/w them.

Yes, the hand offering scene was also nicely done today...I like these kind of scenes where they have like a silent battle of wits going on...Jalal KNOWS he's putting her on the spot and he's enjoying it so much and Jodha gives him a look but has no choice but to go along with it๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold... very nicely put ! ๐Ÿ‘ You can throw decent actors who look very pretty but this is what makes this pair a REGAL and ROYAL pair I feel! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's the understanding both R-P have about the royal mannerisms and regal posture they unconsciously display! ๐Ÿ‘
Also about the movie... actually throughout half the movie I was looking for Jalal's other wives and their reactions to be honest... ๐Ÿ˜† and I was shocked when all were Non existent! ๐Ÿ˜† The show is interesting with the politics all around! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This is back to a debate in forum, that they will bring this transparent end to Ruq lal relation before Akdha become lovers since our audience does not accept a hero with two physical relations at one time! ๐Ÿ˜† be it a realistic account! Ruq will do something in future where Jalal will distance from her! 
EXOL thumbnail
exactly anu..watching and liking it also..๐Ÿ˜†

so both ruqu and  jodha will do natak now ๐Ÿคฃ..this is going to be interesting..