Zee TV tweets on JA last 2 days..

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Which good news makes Jalal feel tremendously happy? #JodhaAkbar

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Will Akbar's happiness soon turn sadness? To find out keep watching #JodhaAkbar

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Mahamanga plots a plan against Jodha; will she succeed in doing so? #JodhaAkbar

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Jalal is happy to know that Rukaiya is expecting their baby. Will this happiness be short-lived? #JodhaAkbar

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
These TWO are so CUTEEE 😳 
Jalal's CPD aadat is rubbing off on new begum who now also finds chance to do dance like patidev! πŸ˜†

Poor Jalal did full preparation by replaying the tilak FB and bowing his head... smart bwoy 😎 πŸ˜† but who plan fail nahi gaya cause he got another reason to hold her hand! 🀣

Jodha's dialogue that he can't think of anything else than sword and war is so not fair πŸ˜† bechara did try the tilak thing ...  LOL

so does the burnt/ ashy hand symbolize Jalal is burning in the heat of his desire for Jodha ? 🀣

I am happy with the fact that Jodha did not agree as much as I would have loved a fake love track, but still it would be cheating a mother's sentiment so good job jo! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ruqaiyya  I feel the CVs need to handle her better... she comes across as a pendulum now which is annoying! πŸ€” 
Like yesterday she is so in love with Rahim and emotional for kids and today as soon as she hears abt pregars the next second she is in lalaland of being Mariam-Uz-Zamani ?😳
Instead they could have put this thought of her after a tussle with Jodha where after she realizes her other perks of MUZ than making her directly just vouch for it! πŸ˜• 
Anyways Sanu ki... It's clear now she is only and only a vamp lmao!

MA and her rajdhani express brain cells... She totally saw through all of Ruq's intentions and is on the hunt for it now! LOL at her sarcastic smils to her own DIL! πŸ˜†

I liked the Ruqlal scene mainly for Jalal! The Guy is sooo darn happy! 😳 Let's not even imagine his hurt after MC πŸ˜’ poor Jalal!

ONE line that STOOD OUT for me is from Jalal where he says "Agar who ladki bhi hui toh hum use khuda ki neemat samjhein ge" and will treat her like a pampered princess! πŸ‘ 
It shows he is not just hungry for an heir for political reasons like ruq is... He genuinely wants to just become a father and FEEL that responsibility since he was not fortunate to get that from Humayun and has yearns more for it after BK left him again πŸ˜³

Precap is πŸ€ͺ
-Khush- thumbnail
@ Zee tweets... they are highlighting this "Shortlived" phrase a lot πŸ€“
Looks like it is not a far fetched track and we might see its culmination in a week πŸ€” ... MA might plan to fix jodha as this but like Anu is saying, this is NOT a small mistake/crime she can get away with and Jalal can literally chop her for this
So either her plan of MC happens but the blame doesnot luckily go on Jodha, or its Ruq's foolishness which makes this happen... the latter can also distance her from Jalal! 😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Gifs from the aarti scene :-)

LOL how hilarious was Jalal LITERALLY taking the thaal away from Jodha when she says aarti ki thaal hai...hahaha...these two were mega cute in this scene today...without realizing it, they are drawing closer to each other...today Jodha was the one to make an overture...no matter how she justifies it to herself...lol but she actually went to try and BLESS the guy who's HEAD she was screaming for just a few days backπŸ˜†...and how adorably confused did Jalal look bending for the tilak? haha

If anyone wants stacks, lemme know...specifically which ones and horizontally or vertically.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you thank you ..sooo much πŸ€—

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
@ anu ...no work from my side... my vella clicks assembled them in line individually... more than the hand holding ones I loved the miscommunication nuances more 😳 πŸ˜†

AND my lady you are LITERALLY on a ROLL πŸ‘ πŸ€£
You are so descriptive in the take and the Gif take too πŸ˜› 
but that's what you excel in... capturing those nuances... πŸ€—

Haan I totally had forgotten the thali pulling! 🀣 Bechara thought he has to take Sasu amma ki place and do his begum's aarti! 😎 πŸ€£

This is so innocent in a way... ! Even today's men would go πŸ€ͺ if they were told supposedly of any ancient ritual of taking aarti of wife/women ... but here you have the Biggest Emperor of India so respectful (both here and movie) who does not have such Macho thoughts in mind when it comes to learning something new, be it religion! ⭐️  Cutely trying his best to follow ritual! Reason why Jalal is most remembered for his tolerance to religion!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thank you thank you ..sooo much πŸ€—

You're most welcome...here are the stacks you asked for...why did you edit the post?πŸ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You're most welcome...here are the stacks you asked for...why did you edit the post?πŸ˜†

U saw it πŸ˜†... thought not to trouble u...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Ermm.. thought I will manage with single avis.. but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH πŸ€— for the stacks πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

@ anu ...no work from my side... my vella clicks assembled them in line individually... more than the hand holding ones I loved the miscommunication nuances more 😳 πŸ˜†

AND my lady you are LITERALLY on a ROLL πŸ‘ πŸ€£
You are so descriptive in the take and the Gif take too πŸ˜› 
but that's what you excel in... capturing those nuances... πŸ€—

Haan I totally had forgotten the thali pulling! 🀣 Bechara thought he has to take Sasu amma ki place and do his begum's aarti! 😎 πŸ€£

This is so innocent in a way... ! Even today's men would go πŸ€ͺ if they were told supposedly of any ancient ritual of taking aarti of wife/women ... but here you have the Biggest Emperor of India so respectful (both here and movie) who does not have such Macho thoughts in mind when it comes to learning something new, be it religion! ⭐️  Cutely trying his best to follow ritual! Reason why Jalal is most remembered for his tolerance to religion!

haha thank you ji...I enjoy capturing nuances if there ARE some to capture...so I'm glad the show has those as of nowπŸ˜†

Yes, I like how the show made it's point in it's own way about the merging of two cultures...Jalal's fascination and willingness to understand the aarti unlike MA who blindly hates all things outside of her culture...Jalal gave the ritual that respect.

Ofcourse not to forget, his fascination ties in with his fascination for Jodha...did you notice how his expression changed when Jodha was showing him how to take the aarti? You can see the INSTANT mischief his brain thinks of and LOL the defiant se looks he's giving her as he's basically burning his hand on the aarti rather than taking it properly and Jodha is giving him these exasperated looksπŸ˜†...He loves messing with herπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

U saw it πŸ˜†... thought not to trouble u...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Ermm.. thought I will manage with single avis.. but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH πŸ€— for the stacks πŸ˜ƒ

haha you're most welcomeπŸ€—   I'm in a generous mood today...aish karoπŸ˜†