"Destined To Be"#8 New Thread Link @ Page 148

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Hola my Lovely Gals! Finally we are on thread 8 of "Destined To Be"... Gosh didnt expected that there will come a tym when i'll open Thread 8 of any FF of mine but eventually i did nd its all because of your Love nd Support so far... nd i dont think i need to say that i ex[ect the same Love nd Support in the future too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I want to thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart for all your wait, patience nd lovely comments nd i am truly indebted with your Love nd appreciation... Nd a special thanx to my Lovely Spammers -lakshmi-, Bubblie (singh24) nd My darling Aly (cute-aly), you guys are crazy seriously.😲... Also i thank to Shobha Di, Jas(Jasraj23), Madhuri, Maansee, Veeru aka my Ritu, My Sambha aka Varsha nd Anu di for continously being there by my side giving me their moral support... i seriously Love you guys a lotπŸ€—... Jas Sweety i am really very sorry as i am unable to reply to your PMs... i am too much held up with everything nd by the tym i got free it just slips from mind🀒🀒... Sooo Sholly

Ok i put a full stop on my Bak-Bak over here or else you all will start yawning... Well as for an update i'll try to give it as soon as possible... till then keep guessingπŸ˜‰

so see you all soon.. Till then keep waiting

Luv Aakriti
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Destined To Be ~ Thread 1
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 2
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 3
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 4
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 5
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 6
                                              Destined To Be ~ Thread 7

Part 35
                                                                           Teaser
                                                                           Part 36
                                                                           Teaser
                                                                           Part 37
                                                                           Teaser

Destined To Be ~ Thread 9
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 7 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Maan Singh Khurana:

MD of Khurana's construction. Deeply in Love with his Love cum wife Sameera nd was happily married to her until the cruel game of destiny separates them for forever

Sameera Handa/Khurana:

Flight Lt. Sameera Handa who is in Love with Business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana nd happily married to him but a twist of fate nd she left him nd this world forever. Cousin sister of Geet who loves her to the core.

Geet Handa/Maan Singh Khurana:

A Dreamy girl who always sees dream of her prince charming who'll be as romantic as Ranbir Kapoor... Loving sister of Sameera nd apple of everyone's eyes. her parents died wen she was 2 years old nd since them she lives with Sameera nd her parents who loves her to the core... Geet's best friend is her Sameera Di nd for her she can do anything... for her happiness she married Maan as per her last wish sacrificing all her dreams for her Di but den didn't even realize that wen did she fallen in Love with Maan nd wen he became her actual prince charming.

Arnav Handa:

Geet's Loving Bade Papa nd Sameera's father. retired Captain of air force

Madhu Handa:

Geet's Loving Badi Maa nd Sameera's mother... Loves Geet to the core but be stern woth her at tymes just like a typical mother but she never differentiate between Sameera nd Geet

Savitri Devi:

Maan's Grandmother nd head of the family. Sweet nd lovely lady. Loves all her grandchildren but Maan more.

Dev Singh Khurana:

Younger brother of Maan. good at he
art nd always admires his elder brother. Married to Nayantara

Nayantara Khurana:

Wife of Dev. A cunning nd envious Lady who just want power, luxury nd money. Jealous of Geet as she gets more attention in house

Vikrant aka Vicky Khurana:

(Cant help it... i just Love him in "Vicky Donor")

younger brother of Maan nd Dev nd twin brother of Annie. cheerful, jovial, loving, caring, funny, witty all at the same tym... always loggerheads with Annie. in Love with Savera, Geet's best friend

Anvesha Khurana(Annie):

Maan's younger sister nd lyf of Khurana's house. Good friend of Geet nd always hell bent on teasing His brother Vicky...

Savera Kapoor:

Best friend of Geet nd knows her inside out nd always been woth her through thick nd thin... in Love with Vicky deeply

Vidyut Singh Shekhawat:

(Ok dont kill me for this... Kill Sana Maaneet nd Madhubala team for it... i cant find anyone betterπŸ˜†)

Captain of Indian Air Force. Maan's best friend since childhood nd obsesslively in Love with Geet nd proposes her but Geet had always seen him as her good friend nd before Geet could think of his proposal she's married to Maan nd now Vidyut thinks that she betrayed him for money
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago
maangeetforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akku congrats yar wow new thread
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
congratz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..pls update soon..
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
recently came across this story... read it thru in abbt 2 days... n hd been tracking the thread since fr further update...

congrats fr the new thread.. n thx soo much as nw i hv sthg to luk fwd to :) which is... update !! :) :)
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS

ON NEW THREAD !!!!

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congrats on new thread..

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail