"Destined To Be" #3/1st Aug

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Gals! hows all? OMG i cant believe that i am opening Thread 3 of Destined to Be... someone please Pinch me... Ouch! not so hard😆... All thanx to you guys for showering me so much Love nd Support of yours... i literally had no idea how will you guys Accept this FF wen i had started writing it but the way you guys pester me again nd again for the updates made me realize how much you all are liking this FF... Thank you so much Gals for all the support nd Love you showered on me... Please keep showering it in the future too as i am reall greedy for that... You know its my Fodder😆😆

Special Thanks To Abi(abinash079), Anu Di(anuandavi), My Sweet Veeru (mistiritu), Gabbar (mons_mb) i miss you a lot Gabbar😭😭...  Anu (hermoso), HanishaDevi, muskan(muskanp), 4komal4, -lakshmi-, Annie Di(anshra), Seher(Speechless), Reni (Leverne), Mariam(Mariam94), mansee (mansee), Mansi (mansi.tripathi)  for Loving my Ff dis much that you guys keep pestering me for the next update in advance only...

nd nd nd not to forget my Sherni Amina oops not Amina Amy right😉
Madhuri (Madhuri53), happydays30, uteem, Faiza (Parinain), Pari (payalPari) for spamming the last pages of my Thread so much that today i am opening the new Thread nd especially Amy as she had alone spammed so many pages... Really Love you guys a lot...

nd the one whom i left to mention i thank to you guys also from the bottom of my heart for being there woth me nd i am seeking your support in the future too... the way you guys had accepted each nd every change of my FF had really motivated me a lot thank you so much guys for all you Love nd support... no matter how many tymes i owuld thank you all but it can never be enough so thanx once again...

So here i put a full stop to my speech or else you all will started yawning😆... Taking you Leave now with a Promise that i'll be back soon with an update till den you guys keep Commenting nd leep motivating me...

P.S. Is there anyone who can help me With Vidyut's Pic as i am totally confused to whom i should give this character

Luv Aakriti😊😊
😆

😆Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Congrats for new thread akku

Now when will u be updating😆😉
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Destined To be ~ Thread 1
                                                 Destined To Be ~ Thread 2

Part 14
                                                                         Part 15
                                                                         Part 16
                                                                         Part 17
                                                                         Part 18

Destined To Be ~ Thread 4
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
congrats on the new thread 
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Res For Character Sketch😊
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

Congrats for new thread akku

Now when will u be updating😆😉

Will try to update soon Dear... First let me update Lyf Starts...
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Will try to update soon Dear... First let me update Lyf Starts...

sure update that one but pls update all others tooo
when are u updating that😆
we crave for each one in separate way😆😉
😉
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new thread.

Update soon plz.
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its time 4 update