Posted: 10 years ago
teaser
awesome...
Maan hasnt checked his email still...
cont soon dear...
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi... i read dis ff in one go. i'm so so so loving it. dis is the 1st time I'm writing a comment. looking forward to read further :)
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 35:

He clearly remembered that he had promised his Mom that he'll give this ring to the girl whom he loves nd who'll be with him for forever for whole of his lyf. Due to some reasons he couldn't give this to Sameera as it was big in her finger hence he had decided that he'll give it to her after altering it but then something or other happened nd he couldn't gift it to her nd then after Sameera's demise he had almost forgot about it but then after finding it today that too then when he was already surprised with the game of destiny, he couldn't help but wonder where all this is leading to.

First he found his nd Geet's pic nd then this ring which he had to give to the person whom he loves. Isn't it all are some signs of Destiny? He couldn't able to give this ring to Sameera nd after her death he found it today when he was thinking to make Geet's Birthday special by giving her a surprise. Is God is trying to say something to him? He thought as he looked at the pic in his hand nd then the ring on his other hand trying to put two nd two together

"Do something from your heart. Do something which your heart feels that she'll love it""

Geet's words ring back in his mind as the realization finally dawn upon her that what God is trying to say to him thus making him to smile widely as he finally got a way to make his Geet's day special. He finally came to know that what he'll do for his Get on her day that she'll never be able to forget ever.

"I know now Geet what I had to gift you on your Birthday. Just wait nd watch Geet nd I promise that I'll this Birthday memorable nd special one for you. I know what I had to do now." Maan muttered with a soft smile playing on his M-shaped lips as he looked at the ring on his hand lovingly knowing very well what he had to do now.

Tujhe jo dekhu to khayal aata hai
Kismat pe apni fir fakar hota hai...

Is dil ko tune kab apna bana liya

Jaan ko meri khud me kab basa liya...

Ab to tera hi zikra jubaa pe hota hai

Tera hi naam in dhadkano me gunjta hai...

Teri muskurahat ab zindagi hai meri

Teri ibadat karna ab bandagi hai meri...

Zuba se keh na pau dil ko samajh lena

Tu jo saath hai to aur kuch na hai paana...

Tera mera rishta dusro ne bandha hoga

Par Rishta ab ye humara rab se bhi lagne laga pyara...

Kuch pal ki duri ab meetne ko hai

Yeh ehsaas ab honto tak aane ko hai...

Sawal hai mujhe ye tune kya kiya

Apne pyaar ke rang me mujhe itna kyun rang diya...

(Love you Veeru aka Ritu(mishtiritu) for this lovely poem🤗)

Looking at the words penned down in the piece of paper by him Maan let put a deep sigh as finally after spending good whole 2 hours he was satisfied with his effort to do something for Geet. Since the tym realization has dawned upon him about how he nd Geet were bonded much before nd of what he should do to make his Geet's day special he had literally locked up himself in his study to do something that he had never done before. And for the second tym Maan Singh Khurana had tried his hand on poetry, first tym was when he had wrote that poem for Geet thanking her for all she had did for him nd well he was quiet satisfied with his effort, he thought as he chuckled softly patting himself mentally for his try that eventually came out well.

Knowing Geet from longtime now he knows it well about her love for poetries nd how good she's in penning them down that use to make her lost in some other world nd hence he knew that Geet will love this effort of his because he had done this with all his heart just like she had mentioned. And anyways he had heard somewhere that poetry is the best medium to convey your feelings, the things that you couldn't able to express by yourself, poems do that for you nd hence he too took up this medium as his first step towards confessing his feelings for her. Ya this will be his gift for his Geet on her Birthday, to confess his feelings for her making her realize what she means to me nd how deeply nd irrecoverably he had fallen in love with her nd he was sure that she's going to love this gift of his nd it'll make her Birthday memorable for her.

He looked around himself nd a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he saw the condition of his study which was filled with nothing but 100s or may be 1000s crushed nd crumpled paper as Maan Singh Khurana had tried his hand in writing that too poetry. Well this was definitely not his cup of tea but still he tried nd well the outcome was quiet good. Never in his lyf had he thought that there will come a tym when he had to do something like this but then with Geet in his life he had always done the things that he had never done before nd hence writing poetry was not at all a big deal, he thought as he sighed deeply before looking at Geet's photo in his cell that he had taken without her knowledge, imagining her to be here with him as he caressed her beautiful face with his fingers slowly tracing her beautiful features, right from her eyes, to her perfect nose to those blushing cheeks of hers nd finally his fingers rested on her rosy lips as he recalled how soft nd juicy they had felt against his when he had felt them 3 days back on terrace in the rain nd the mere thought was enough to make his throat dry as he felt this sudden urge of holding her in his arms close to his heart while he love her endlessly without any restrictions or barriers marking nd claiming her with his love, making him to close his eyes tight to fight away with all those erotic images of her writhing nd moaning in pleasure beneath him when he'll love her nd claim her nd he swallowed thickly while his breathing becomes ragged  as he felt the dire need of water to quench both his thirst nd desires which seems to be too uncontrollable to control. Gosh! How he's going to control himself till Geet's birthday when her mere thought was enough for him to drown into the world of ecstasy where there is just him nd her. When did she had embedded such deep in his heart that now here mere thought is enough to give goosebumps all over his body, he thought as he took a deep breath to control his overflowing desires for his Geet which seems to be the most impossible task right now for him.

It was same study only when they had shared their first close proximity where she had landed on his lap like a weightless feather nd he had held her close to his heart when his own heart was thudding so loud with that sudden proximity of them but then that moment all his senses were blocked nd he was totally spell bounded in her angelic beauty that was so close to him. That was the very first tym when he had realized that he was getting strongly attracted towards her as all he wanted at that moment was to caress her soft milky white skin continuously while that an inch gap between them seems to be a torcher for him at that moment as he just wanted to close that an inch gap between them nd he would have done it also if the grumbling sound of Geet's stomach wouldn't have broken the spell in which he was at that moment.

But now if he give a thought to everything that happened that day between study nd their close encounters followed after that, he realize that he had fallen for her at that very moment or probably before that only but it was he who was fool enough to ignore the voice of his heart till now by calling his feelings for Geet as physical attraction when in reality it was not. Gosh! What a big tym fool he was to not understand his own feelings. But now not anymore, now he's no more ignorant towards his feelings neither to the fact that he nd Geet are truly "Destined to Be" nd now all he had to do is to confess the same to his Geet, he thought as he once again looked at her picture in his cell wishing badly for her to be here with him close just like that night in the study while he could feel her nd love her till his heart's wish. Gosh! Maan you are going totally crazy in her love, he thought as he took a deep sigh before leaning back on his chair closing his eyes holding the paper close to his heart lost in her thoughts

"Maan" Maan who was lost in Geet's thoughts heard a familiar nd melodious voice calling out to him thus making him to open his eyes slowly only to meet with the face which now a days is etched in all over his heart nd dreams

"Geet" He called out softly as he looked at her with a lost smile still dazed in her thoughts thus not able to differentiate between if she's actually here or is he dreaming her with open eyes yet again.

"Ya Maan, it's me only but what happen to you? Why are you sitting over here alone in study? You know I had searched you in whole mansion but couldn't find you. Nd leave all that first of all tell me what are you doing over here when you were suppose to take rest nd Yeh Kya haal bana Rakha hai Aapne study ka? See all over the place I could find nothing but these crumbled paper. Aap kar kya rahe the itni der se yahan pe?" Geet ranted continuously as he saw the lost look on Maan's face nd most importantly the mess in the whole study thus breaking Maan's trance nd his eyes went wide with the realization that he was not dreaming her nd she was actually there nd as the realization hits him he instantly gets up from the chair while hiding away the paper from her sight feeling caught off-guard

"Woh... Geet actually there's an important project coming up in the office so I was just preparing a rough plan for it that's it. Nothing else" Maan said looking everywhere but her not wanting her to see through his lie but Geet didn't seem to convince.

"If you had forgotten then let me remind you that you are not allowed to work until doctor approve so but no you never listen to me nd anyways Aisa kaun sa plan aap bana rahe ho which is important than you health nd for which you had locked up yourself from past 2 hours in the study creating a mess over here. Show it to me." Geet said as she extended her hand to take the paper which was peeping from the side that Maan had been hiding away from her thus alarming Maan

"Nahi Geet, leave it. You won't be able to understand it." Maan said as he moved away the paper when he saw Geet trying to snatch it away from him thus making Geet to knot her brows in confusion with his statement.

"Kyun? Why Couldn't I be able to understand? Do I look like an illiterate to you?" Geet said resting her hands on her waist as she looked at him while pouting in anger.

"Nahi Geet, I didn't mean that I just wanted to say that it's all official matters nd thus you won't be able to understand it. Ab kaha tum Ghar sambhalne wali ladki Yeh official baatein samjhogi. That's why just leave it." Maan though said non chalantly but Oops! He rubbed the wrong side of her, he thought as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes only to find her jaws dropped as he looked at him angrily on his audacity thus making him realize that he was indeed right nd he just looked other side to hide away his smile seeing her like this when he felt her poking his shoulder

"Excuse Me! what do you mean by "Ghar sambhalne wali ladki", for your kind information I am an MBA ok nd if you had forgotten then let me remind you that I had helped you before too in your projects so now stop your excuses nd show me what's there in that paper." Geet said as she once again tries to snatch away the paper from him only to see Maan raising the paper up high in the air thus preventing it to be caught by Geet.

"Maan what kind of kiddish act of this. Show me Na what's there in that?" Geet said as she raises on her toes to get the grip of the paper but then failed for Maan was too tall for her.

"Geet, it's you who are acting kiddish. I said Na that its nothing related to you. so stop struggling." Maan said as he raises the paper more high thus frustrating Geet but she too had vowed that she'll definitely see what's there in that paper that Maan is hiding away from her

Both didn't realized when they both actually had started running around the whole study like kids as Geet tried to take the paper but Maan was giving her a tough tym but still she didn't stopped trying. They ran around the couch like kids with Maan continuously trying to save the paper being caught by Geet nd Geet jumping to take the paper away from him. Just when they were running around the couch with Maan continuously asking her to leave it nd Geet being adamant for taking the paper, Geet's leg got stuck in the carpet in the process of jumping to take away the paper thus making her to lose her balance nd she got tripped. Maan tried to prevent her from falling by wrapping his arms around her waist but it was too late nd hence he too lost his balance nd they both fell on the couch with Maan on top of her.

Tym seems to stood still as both of them forget to breath when they realize what happened just now but then it was too late as they both were lost by then in their own world as they looked into each other's eyes deeply forgetting the world around them. Both of their breathings were ragged but what they couldn't understand that was it due to their continuous running or due to their proximity but nevertheless it didn't seem to be important at this moment as all that they could see nd feel at this moment is just the feel of each other so close to them. Her chest heaved up nd down against his as she looked deeply into his eyes which were turning darker by every passing second as it looked at her thus making each cell of her body to shiver with the amount of intensity in them.

Maan looked from one her hazel to another only to find them already lost in him as he slowly pushes away the loose strand away from her face that were blocking his view caressing the soft skin of her face softly yet sensuously thus making Geet to close her eyes feeling similar sensation throughout her body that she always use to feel in his proximity. He dipped his head in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet nd sensuous aroma when he felt her clutching the thin fabric of his shirt tight in her fist while her soft breath burned the skin of his neck thus arousing him to no ends. Geet parted her lips a bit as she felt a short of breath with the havoc Maan was creating within her when she felt him nuzzling in her neck tracing it with nose thus making her grip on his shirt tighter while her other hand gripped his bicep tight almost digging her nails in his skin while biting her lips to bit back the moan that was so desperate to escape away from her throat making Maan to groan in utter pleasure as he continues his torture by sensuously tracing the path from her neck to the sensitive spot behind her ear with his nose making Geet to basked in pleasure.

No sooner it was when she felt his warm lips replacing his nose as he placed a deep kiss on the sensitive spot behind her ear before licking it with his tongue thus tasting her soft nd warm skin that always use to fancy him. Maan was already running too high on emotions nd now having her so close to him has blown away that last strand of his self control too nd he just went with the flow of the moment. His desires nd feelings for her were already uncontrollable nd now with this close proximity of hers it doesn't seem to be tamed anytime soon.

Geet hissed in pleasure as Maan bites the soft skin of her neck before licking at the spot to sooth the pain as he marked her with his love. She swallowed thickly when she felt the soft skin of her throat between his lips as he sucked nd nibbled it giving open mouth kisses nd she unknowingly arched her head back to give him more access as he continues to mark the area of her throat nd neck with his love sucking nd nibbling on her soft skin. Her duppatta seems to be his biggest enemy at that moment as it refrained him from the free access to her delicious skin nd next moment it was thrown away from her body at somewhere on the floor thus leaving the milky white skin of her cleavage all exposed for his hungry eyes before he lowered his head placing soft kisses on the neck line of her suit making her to writhe under him in pleasure.

"Maan" she moaned out aloud when she felt his raw touch on the smooth skin of her belly as Maan moved his hand inside her kurti through the slit caressing her belly feeling her soft nd warm skin under his palm while his lips were busy marking the area of her cleavage nd collarbone making Geet to arch her back aching for more. She was already feeling all wet nd now his hard length pressing right on her core above clothes is not helping either. The barrier of clothes between them could do nothing to stop the heat radiating between them through each other's body.

Her moans, her writhing under him in pleasure had just pushed Maan off the edge as he had this sudden urge to love her nd feel her more carnally without any barrier or restrictions between them nd as a result he dipped his face between the valley of her breast scratching the smooth skin of her cleavage with his stubble making Geet to moan out his name aloud as she wrapped her hand around his neck pulling him closer. Both didn't know what they were doing or why they were doing as these questions didn't seemed to matter anymore between them as both of their heart knew that they were only expressing their love for each other nd there's nothing wrong in that infact nothing could be more perfect nd right than this. They says that actions speaks louder than words nd probably here too their actions are conveying those hidden feelings that they couldn't express to each other in words.

Maan bites the swell of her curve visible from her kurti while his hand travels upwards towards her curves all the while caressing the smooth skin of her belly before brushing nd giving a light squeeze to her curves above the flimsy material of her inner thus making Geet to gasp out loud as she hugged him tightly hiding her face in the crook of his neck inhaling her strong masculine scent breathing heavily. It was impossible for them to back out now especially then when they both wants the same thing; to get drown in each other's love for forever. Maan raises her head up after satiating himself from tasting the warm nd delicious skin of her cleavage to look at her face only to find her face flushed, eyes closed, breathing ragged nd lips parted in anticipation nd he knows what he had to do to quench both his nd hers thirst nd next moment he closed his eyes nd lowered his head down to touch her lips with his drowning themselves to their own world of bliss.

Their lips has just got the feel of each other thus intensifying their thirst for each other even more but before they can proceed forward to quench their thirst a loud knock on the door of study interrupted their journey towards their blissful world making them to pulled apart from each other with a gasp as they panted heavily in order to calm down their thudding heartbeats nd ragged breathings before looking back at each other nd it was then it dawned upon them what had transpired between them just now nd as the realization hits them Maan instantly got up from her petite body before looking other side while running his hand through his hairs not believing his own actions. Not that he regretted or felt guilty of what happened just now, he never can for he knows that whatever transpired between them was nothing but their mutual feelings nd love, but it was just he don't want it to happen until he confesses his feelings for her but then all his senses were blocked with her being so close to him nd he just gave up in front of his heart who had ceased to listen to his mind now a days, Maan thought as he took a deep sigh before looking back at Geet who was now in sitting position on the couch while looking down blushing with a sweet, shy nd small smile playing on her lips thus making him realize that she didn't regretted this moment too nd this small realization was enough to make his lips curved into a smile as he moved forwarded to fill her flushed form in his embrace close to his heart but before he could do anything another knock on the door halted him in his actions making him realize that someone is there on the door waiting for his response

"Bro, are you in there?" Maan heard Dev's voice as he knocked yet again nd he instantly looked at Geet who was already looking back at her worriedly thus making him to realize that he can't let anyone see Geet in this state of hers with her hairs messed up, clothes being upside down nd especially without her duppatta.

"One minute Dev." Maan yelled out aloud before picking up her duppatta from the floor nd wrapping it around her torso securely while helping her in correcting her hairs as she corrected her dress. She can't even dare to look back into his eyes for she was too shy after what happened them nd Maan softly chuckled when he heard her almost inaudible gasp as his fingers grazed the soft skin of her neck thus making her go all red in shyness nd Maan felt like to eat her right then nd there, such delicious she was looking with her shy form but then he somehow controlled his overflowing desires nd asked Dev to come inside after making sure that both he nd Geet are in presentable state.

"Sorry Bro, I guess I came on wrong tym. No problem I'll come later on." Dev apologized as he saw Maan nd Geet together as soon as he stepped inside nd he was smart enough to understand as of what took his brother so long to permitting him to come inside nd to say that he was happy seeing the progress in their relationship would be an understatement for he was more than happy.

"Nahi Dev it's ok. I was going anyways. You both carry on." Geet said as she looked everywhere bit them for she was still too blushed to meet anyone's gaze before rushing out from the study all smiling while hiding her blushing self from the world leaving Maan behind to shake his heads on her antics.

"Yes Dev, you wanted to say something?" Maan asked as soon as Geet had gone out of his sight thus making Dev realize for what he was here.

"Ya bro, wo actually I wanted to talk about this from long but since you were recovering so I thought of not to give you any stress. Bro actually I wanted to talk to you about the incident took place on Noida sight that day where you got injured. There are some shocking revelations that me nd Adi came to know post accident which were not very pleasant. Bro that incident was all planned nd also all the mishaps that followed after that. Someone is deliberately trying to harm you nd we have this strong belief that the person is present amidst us. So I just wanted to ask that……" Dev stopped in mid when he realized that Maan was not at all paying attention on what he's saying as he raises his head up to look at him only to find him some other world with a soft smile playing on his lips. And it was indeed right as Maan seriously haven't paid heed on a single word Dev has said for he was busy reliving the moment that he had just spent with Geet.

"Bro, are you listening?" Dev said as he shrugged Maan's shoulders thus breaking his reverie nd bringing him back to the present world.

"Haan Dev, Sorry. Tum Kuch keh rahe the." Maan asked after getting rid from all his thoughts somehow nd it confirmed Dev's suspicions that he didn't heard him at all.

"Bro is so happy after so long. It's been long since I saw him smiling. I shouldn't disclose about all this to him now. It'll give him unnecessary tension. I guess I should wait for sometym. May be by then I could find actual culprit too." Dev thought as he didn't feel lyk wiping the smile from his brother's face that he's been witnessing after god knows how long. Though that was different thing that he was still not sure whether he should hide it from Maan anymore or not.

"Dev, where are you lost? You were saying something right?" Maan snapped his fingers in front of thoughtful Dev thus breaking his reverie nd he took a deep sigh before looking at him with a weak smile on his face.

"Nothing Bro. Nothing serious, it was just I wanted to talk to you about some upcoming projects but I guess I should wait for sometym or else Geet would strangle me for discussing office matters with you." Dev finally choose his heart over his mind hiding the actual reason from him making Maan to laugh out loud with his words being oblivious of the weak attempt of Dev of hiding such a big worry from him as soon both brothers indulged themselves talking about this thing or other.

Geet came running out from the study all blushing nd smiling. It seems lyk she had got wings as she feels lyk flying high in air like a free bird. Whole world suddenly seems to be so beautiful to her that all she wanted is to jump nd shout telling everyone how crazily she's in love with her husband nd now after what had transpired between her nd Maan in the study few minutes back had given new lyf to her hope that now her destination is not far. The way his eyes were looking intently at her, the way his lips nd hands were loving nd feeling her nd especially the fact that he didn't regretted at all their closeness, was enough for her to jump nd dance around in happiness. She don't know how she's going to hold her little heart in her hands now which was jumping too much in happiness seeing the same love nd emotions in the eyes of the person for whom it beats which was there in it.

She bumped into someone as she ran towards her room thus making her loose her balance but she somehow balanced herself before looking at the person only to find that she had bumped into none other than Vidyut who was looking at her all amused. She would have felt disgusted with his presence be it would be at any other tym especially the way he was looking at her, but right now at this moment she was too much drown in Maan's love nd the moment that had transpired between them that every other thing ceased to exist for her, even the presence of the person whom she disgusted the most at present nd hence she just rushed towards her room without even sparing him a glance leaving Vidyut behind with bleeding heart.

Vidyut didn't missed the happiness radiated from her face as they came face to face for that few seconds neither did he missed the glow nd blush of hers. But most importantly he didn't missed to notice that love bite that was present on her neck as it peeped out from the duppatta that was wrapped securely around her neck nd it was enough to pierce his heart with thousand needles as he blinked his eyes to fight back those tears that were desperately trying to come out from his eyes while his fist was clenched tight in order to prevent himself to feel the ache of his broken heart but nothing helped. He knows that he shouldn't have felt this aching feeling when he had already witnessed the growth of Maan nd Geet's relationship nd also the level where it had already reached but still Everytym he witnessed the same thing his heart slits into million pieces that pierced through his soul. Is there any remedy from this lifetime pain, he wonders.

Geet rested her back on the door panting heavily as she came running down to her room with a wide smile spreading all over her face. A lone tear escaped her eyes out of sheer happiness as she saw all her dreams coming true in front of her eyes. Maan may have not realized that his this one gesture of expressing himself had filled her heart with so much love nd happiness that she feared what if all this turned out to be a dream. But then she shrugged off all her thoughts explaining her little heart that all this is not a dream but a very beautiful reality nd very soon the thing that his eyes has said to her, his lips too will express the same. the fact that he didn't regretted his actions like he did last tym has given a new lyf to her dreams, Dreams of their togetherness nd their blissful future.

Oh! Her excitement knew no bounds as she twirled around in happiness feeling so overwhelmed. After what happened between them in the study she was sure that Maan feels for her as strongly as she feels for him nd now she didn't need any confirmation for it for his eyes has said to all to her. Now all she is doing is to wait for the day when he himself will confess the same to her. She clutched her heart tight as it beats so fast with just the mere thought of Maan confessing his feelings to her while closing her eyes with a wide smile playing on her lips.

She looked at her reflection in front of the mirror only to find Geet who is drown in Maan's love looking back at her with her eyes beaming in happiness nd love for her husband. With her shaky fingers she removed her duppatta only to see the love bites being formed on the upper part of exposed torso as he had marked her with his love. the feel of his lips nd fingers still lingers on her skin nd heart as she recalled the moment transpired between them. She ran her fingers over the marks nd her eyes on their own accord closed in pleasure as she relived the touch nd feel of his fingers nd lips on her skin that arouse her to no extent as she breathed heavily craving for his touch nd feel yet again.

She slowly opened her eyes nd a gasp escaped her lips when she saw Maan's image forming on the mirror as he stood right behind her looking at her with intently with his dark eyes thus making her to go all red. She just keeps on looking at him unblinkingly as he advanced towards her with calculative steps all the while looking at her with his piercing gaze. Geet closed her eyes when she felt him wrapping his arm around her petite waist before tucking her closer to him nd her lips parted on their own accord in anticipation as she waited for him to express his love yet again feeling her in every way possible that would drown her in his world of love nd passion.

She opened her eyes after a while when she didn't felt his touch for a long tym only to find herself standing all alone with no Maan around. She looked around herself to see if he's hiding somewhere but he was nowhere to be seen. It was then it dawned on her that he was not here with her on the first place itself. And as the realization dawned upon her she hits her head playfully while a red color crept up all over her neck nd face as she hides her face between her palms feeling shy to even look at her own self after all the thoughts running in her mind. Gosh! She has crossed all the limits of craziness in her Maan's love, she thought as she thumped on the bed while clutching her heart that was beating so erratically that it was not in her control anymore.

"I found my love Di. He loves me. He loves me a lot. My Love will win Di; my Love will win very soon. I am so happy Di, I am so so so so Happy. You are also happy Na Di. I know you are happy too. I love him so so much. I Love you Maan. I love you a lot." Geet whispered as she clutched Sameera's pic close to her heart after picking it up from the side table while she smile amidst her tears, tears that were flowing out of happiness nd tears that she don't want to stop this tym. She had got the love of the person of which she was craving for so long nd now she don't need anything else, anything at all, she thought as she wished to God to keep this happiness of hers intact nd no evil eye should eye him, their happiness or their love.

Phew! so dis is it guys. Hope you gonna like it... well quiet nervous for this part please do let me know hows it... hit the like button of you all like it nd do leave your comment/criticism... its necessary

Thank you so much to all my lovely nd awesome friends nd readers for being with me nd appreciating my work this much... there are many new readers who had joined my thread... i couldnt able to thank them personally so just saying it here that Thank you so much for loving my work nd appreciating it... I'll try my best to keep up to your expectations in the future too...

And Last but not the least... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my friends😃

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... "Its 300+ likes nd 20 pages of comments"... or else i wont update soon

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S.S Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok...

Luv you all

Aakriti😊

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me to yaha waiting post karne ayi thi, update mil gaya
Downhill thumbnail
thats a beautiful update👏
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo, let me go back and read the update, then will comment.
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb update

so maan wrote a poem for her

and tat after wasting so may papers

good work maan.. your love won the  biggest battle u became u wrote your feelings

and than the way they came closer only showed how much they are longing to be with each other

but loved tat maan wants to claim her after he expresses his live