"Destined To Be" # 4 Note on Page 151/3rd Sept

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok Gals! Curtain Raise... Trumpets... Drums... nd tan ta dan... here i am with Thread 4 of "Destined to Be"... OMg i cant believe now... tell me i am not dreaming... seriously i had opened new thread of "DTB"... Uff me fainted "THUD!!!!" THUD!!!!!! THUD!!!!!!!!... ok noe stopping my mellowdrama😆... but seriously thank you thank you thank you so much gals! for your continous Love nd support so far... it wouldnt be possible wothout the support of you all... So dil se Thank you to you all...

nd now a Big hug to my all tym spammers nd my greedy readers who cribs for my update... Madhuri, Maansee (Lolz you guys are perfect team😉), HanishaDevi, -lakshmi-, crazydream, sadavirk, preeti.1, nd all those who budge me every now nd then for update..... really cant thank enough to you all for your immense Love... Love you all...

Allrite now for update well you all must be aware of my miseries... being a festival week nd cherry on top the Grid failure problem i am not able to type the update yet😭 but will type as soon as i'll get enough tym... u know my all brothers nd sisters are coming tomorrow for Raksha Bandhan so i am hell busy... but dont worry guys i'll try my level best to sneak in for typing just for you all😃😃... ok now enough of my bak-bak...

you guys keep commenting till the tym i update... i Love you all

Aakriti😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Destined To Be ~ Thread 1
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 2
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 3

Part 19
                                                                       Part 20
                                                                       Part 21

Destined To Be ~ Thread 5

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Maan Singh Khurana:

MD of Khurana's construction. Deeply in Love with his Love cum wife Sameera nd was happily married to her until the cruel game of destiny separates them for forever

Sameera Handa/Khurana:

Flight Lt. Sameera Handa who is in Love with Business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana nd happily married to him but a twist of fate nd she left him nd this world forever. Cousin sister of Geet who loves her to the core.

Geet Handa/Maan Singh Khurana:

A Dreamy girl who always sees dream of her prince charming who'll be as romantic as Ranbir Kapoor... Loving sister of Sameera nd apple of everyone's eyes. her parents died wen she was 2 years old nd since them she lives with Sameera nd her parents who loves her to the core... Geet's best friend is her Sameera Di nd for her she can do anything... for her happiness she married Maan as per her last wish sacrificing all her dreams for her Di but den didn't even realize that wen did she fallen in Love with Maan nd wen he became her actual prince charming.

Arnav Handa:

Geet's Loving Bade Papa nd Sameera's father. retired Captain of air force

Madhu Handa:

Geet's Loving Badi Maa nd Sameera's mother... Loves Geet to the core but be stern woth her at tymes just like a typical mother but she never differentiate between Sameera nd Geet

Savitri Devi:

Maan's Grandmother nd head of the family. Sweet nd lovely lady. Loves all her grandchildren but Maan more.

Dev Singh Khurana:

Younger brother of Maan. good at he
art nd always admires his elder brother. Married to Nayantara

Nayantara Khurana:

Wife of Dev. A cunning nd envious Lady who just want power, luxury nd money. Jealous of Geet as she gets more attention in house

Vikrant aka Vicky Khurana:

(Cant help it... i just Love him in "Vicky Donor")

younger brother of Maan nd Dev nd twin brother of Annie. cheerful, jovial, loving, caring, funny, witty all at the same tym... always loggerheads with Annie. in Love with Savera, Geet's best friend

Anvesha Khurana(Annie):

Maan's younger sister nd lyf of Khurana's house. Good friend of Geet nd always hell bent on teasing His brother Vicky...

Savera Kapoor:

Best friend of Geet nd knows her inside out nd always been woth her through thick nd thin... in Love with Vicky deeply

Vidyut Singh Shekhawat:

(Ok dont kill me for this... Kill Sana Maaneet nd Madhubala team for it... i cant find anyone better😆)

Captain of Indian Air Force. Maan's best friend since childhood nd obsesslively in Love with Geet nd proposes her but Geet had always seen him as her good friend nd before Geet could think of his proposal she's married to Maan nd now Vidyut thinks that she betrayed him for money

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He...Yippieee...me first

Took took maansee

I am going to reserve three palces
maansee thumbnail