Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Saloni

Your latest aaj mausam poem is very good. Liked how you've included all the blasters. But, why did you leave yourself out? Interesting collage, unique, as always. 😊  

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

It is the Gazebo sorry scene ['ab sorry boliye'-khushi]... Wow it was written by Gul... It is a standard scene in all her M&B stories...

Hello diehard 😊
And isn't that right?! Over and over... sorry scene it does feel like!
Sorry ka Syaapa, as a Punjabi aunty would say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi everyone... I made a post on '52 cute scenes I wished to see in IPKKND' few months back...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3482334

It is a long wishlist. U need to be little patient to read that. Please leave ur comments reading that😊 I would be very happy to read ur comments😳
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Hello diehard 😊
And isn't that right?! Over and over... sorry scene it does feel like!
Sorry ka Syaapa, as a Punjabi aunty would say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi dr... How to address u? @Isspyar? or what wld u prefer?

Yes though the scene is repeated, it is actually a much needed scene in all the stories... Just the difference lies in how the scene is executed & how well it is performed... Arshi's was the best... Their performance were fabulous... Even now I get tears seeing that scene. Just becoz of Sarun's brilliant acting. Yes the scene was well-written. Hats off to Gul for that. But it is Sarun as arshi who make me cry everytime when I watch that scene...

By the way I didn't get ur last line... I am little weak in hindi u see...
soni19sweet thumbnail

It is the Gazebo sorry scene ['ab sorry boliye'-khushi]... Wow it was written by Gul... It is a standard scene in all her M&B stories...

sorry not getting gazebo whatπŸ˜•
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Saloni

Your latest aaj mausam poem is very good. Liked how you've included all the blasters. But, why did you leave yourself out? Interesting collage, unique, as always. 😊  

thanks
soni19sweet thumbnail

Hi everyone... I made a post on '52 cute scenes I wished to see in IPKKND' few months back...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3482334

It is a long wishlist. U need to be little patient to read that. Please leave ur comments reading that😊 I would be very happy to read ur comments😳

awesome
like always
soni19sweet thumbnail

Yes though the scene is repeated, it is actually a much needed scene in all the stories... Just the difference lies in how the scene is executed & how well it is performed... Arshi's was the best... Their performance were fabulous... Even now I get tears seeing that scene. Just becoz of Sarun's brilliant acting. Yes the scene was well-written. Hats off to Gul for that. But it is Sarun as arshi who make me cry everytime when I watch that scene...

oh god i am not remmenbering the scene 
anyone please help
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

oh, Soni, that is so sweet of you.
 you made such a lovely Mausam he suhana poem with us.But how cum you missed your part!
your name should be with us also.

thanks a lot for liking 
was thinking for it since 3 days 
glad it come out right
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yes, i agree. Arnav Khushi and that gazab gazebo (gazab as in wondrous for it capped some great IPK moments, right?) was great. The series she made before had it, i know thanks to YT, it was ok-ish there i guess...but the one after, the one set in bhopal...there it went on and on and was a sorry state only (pun entirely intended).

Sorry ka Syaapa? πŸ˜† sounded so good i couldn't resist. Is Punjabi not Hindi...a word very commonly used by the aunties, esp in delhi, to refer to anything that has the potential to irritate even mildly...so anything that goes on, becomes a syaapa automatically πŸ˜† It is used in a lighter vein these days though in it's origin, it is a grave word... women, when they collectively mourned after someone had passed on, that practice was/is "syaapa". But there again, in the traditional set-ups, syaapa would go on and on for days, losing it's vitality and feeling...but had to be done, a formality almost, cos tradition had to be followed.
Hence the connection to its present day usage.

As for my name and its usage, fellow blasters call me Issk. You are welcome to as well 😊