50 Cute things I wished to see in IPKKND...

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

As IPKKND ended, our dreams abt arshi got shattered. Those dreams still haunt me. If people face unfortunate death like accident then most often those earthbound spirits don't wish to go to the afterlife plane. Like that I am still wandering in arshiland as arshian spirit and not able to move on peacefully.

I wished to see the following cute scenes between arshi:

ARSHI'S HAPPY MARRIED LIFE:

1. Wanted to see some pagalpan from Arnav's side out of the excitement of marriage & the whole family having a high time teasing him [like few pagalpan khushi did when arnav scared her by the SR thing]. E.g.: Arnav has a wide smile in the dining table, forgets his surroundings lost in khushi-world. Then Arnav notices that the whole family has stopped eating & just staring him. Barun wld have excelled in such scenes.

2. Arnav's reaction to his photo upon salman khan's morphed wall poster in GH.

3. Arshi play ring game after their re-marriage. *Arshi discuss abt the past (his dad). Khushi cheers him up. Anjali-Nk-Payash nekh scene* (same scene). Then Arnav gifts her the red lehanga & necklace (la-engagement). Khushi wears the red lehanga☺️ Arnav also gifts her the bracelet which he bought for her (CV's amnesia😡).

4. Morning scene after SR like arnav lovingly saying Mrs. KKGSR. A sweet scene where arnav tells khushi that she looks more beautiful now (pointing out her blushing & all). Arnav fills her maang with sindoor and back hugs her in front of the mirror.

5. Arnav leaves for Office. Khushi comes after aarti. Khushi tries to apply him tikka. But Arnav stops her. Khushi is upset. Arnav keeps the sindoor on khushi's forehead; He grabs her forehead & keep his forehead with her's (360 of the earlier teeka scene) and asks, 'ab teek hai'...😳

6. Khushi cute talks to a sleeping arnav. But arnav pretends to sleep & enjoys her innocence and her love for him. Then he teases her about that and Khushi's reaction to it.

7. After marriage, Arnav is in no mood to go to office, but khushi forces him to go. Khushi teases him that if u dont go everyone will think that u have become jhoru ka gulam. Arnav pretends to get angry and leaves to office. He is in no mood to work in office and looks at his mobile and then his laptop and then to his mobile again. He tries not to call khushi remembering her words but gives up. He calls her and says, 'Let everyone think so and it doesn't matter to me. Maybe I have become joru ka ghulam. Mein aa raha hoon abhi'. He comes back home and everyone surprised to see him in another 1 hr he left for office. Mami teases him 'Hamare arnav bitwa hen-pecked husbandu bangaya hai'... Arnav smirks/blushes and looks at khushi. The entire family has masti teasing him.

8. To cheer up Anjali, raizadas arrange a picnic. I wished to see a cute flirty basketball game between arshi (maybe during a family picnic to cheer up anjali - like the one in KKHH & Dhoom-2). Not the one like in sheetal track. Shashiji is fit & healthy now. A family cricket match - boys vs girls. Arnav, Akash, NK, Shashiji, Mamaji vs Khushi, Payal, Buaji, Garima, Mamiji - Anjali as umpire. Cute funny match with all the necessary ingredients😉

9. Khushi, Anjali and Payal in kitchen. Arnav in bedroom wandering here and there. He wants to call khushi in. He wonders how to call her inside the room. He asks HP to ask khushi where his file is? Khushi replies back through HP itself. He again asks HP to ask khushi something else... & this repeats thrice. Anjali understands what is going on & is counting seconds (like payash havan)😊 Khushi finally goes to check what arnav wants. Anjali smiles & winks looking at payal; who is blushing understanding what is going on.

10. Arnav having khushi's wallpaper on his phone. [We have seen Anjali's photo in his office cabin]

11. Arnav pulls khushi into bathroom and recalling similar incident in GH where khushi did it; both laughing at it & rabbave.

12. Arshi going for honeymoon. Khushi packs arnav's stuff. Arnav lifts khushi & packs her in a suitcase and says my imp stuff for honeymoon is packed now [saw it a show & I imagined only arshi so I just added it]. Khushi asks arnav, "what abt ur first wife?' Arnav confused & she points out his laptop. Arnav laughs & says, 'No laptop, No mobile and No Aman. No one between arshi'...

Arnav in romantic mood trying to kiss khushi. But khushi on full sanki mode keeps distracting arnav with her chit-chats. Arnav getting desperate.

13. Arshi having a cute water fight. Both start to play in water... [So unfortunate that we just got to hear khushi telling amirtha during Mrs. India track that they play with water. Had they picturised this scene, kitna achcha hota?]

14. Arshi watching an English movie together. It has intimate scenes and khushi closes her eyes & holds arnav's hands. Arnav smirks.

15. Arshi feeding food to each other. We never got to see a full fledge scene on that. Just khushi fed him golgappa once. Arnav fed her jalebi, water & tried to feed pancakes.

15. Arnav gets her skirts and asks her to wear it just for him. He manofies her to wear it romantically [Sanaya is comfortable in skirts; so could have showed this scene...] Rabba ve after that...

16. Khushi wears green-yellow saree (like her dream b4 diwali) & asks Arnav how does she look. Arnav teasingly tells, 'Khushi tum bilkul...' & Khushi completes it, 'bilkul delhi ki auto rickshaw ki tarah hai na?'. Arnav is astonished how Khushi completes him. Khushi blabbers, 'Hamein patha tha ki aap yahi kahenge. Aapne us din bhi yahi kaha tha'... Arnav is bewildered & asks, 'kya us din?'... Khushi tells 'Humari sapne mein'...

17. Arshi cuddling each other on bed, having sweet talks, discussing when they started to love each other, share what they felt for the other & how... Mainly I wanted khushi to tell arnav abt her dhak-dhak & acidity and confess the pagalpans which she did out of that b4 diwali. Would have been fun to see arnav's reaction. Arnav confessing abt the red saree photoshoot & how mesmerized he was looking her in it. Khushi asking arnav not to look at her like this becoz her heartbeats so fast. Arnav flirts her with that. Khushi says, 'she likes their small world with him' *as shown in the episode*

18. Khushi injured her hands. Arnav helps her to wear saree. She refuses & asks does he know to wear saree? Arnav admits that she had taught him earlier (pointing to la-saree teaching session). Would have loved to see khushi blushing & arnav teasing her. They no need to show it too. Just if they talked like this, we would be blushing😳

19. Arshi first new year together after marriage where they recollect their previous new year encounter and laughs at it. Arnav says, 'So it is true that if we see our loved ones face at 12, we will stay together forever', holding hands with khushi. Arnav admits that he knew he would see only Khushi's face at 12. It was his belief that made him see khushi @ 12.

Arshi on a romantic candle light dinner with fairy lights around near swimming pool.

20. Khushi takes Arnav's shirt by mistake to take bath. Arnav keeps searching his shirt & arshi have mini fight reg that while khushi inside bathroom & arnav outside. Khushi realizes she only has his shirt & scared to come out. Thinking arnav has gone out, khushi comes out of bathroom, arnav catches her & teasingly asks her for his shirt as he is getting late😳 (like in hate marriage track & in geet)

21. On valentine's day, as a surprise, Arnav shows Khushi all the things he kept safely as her sweet memory - her pearls (ep 2 dori scene), Car maintenance manual, her pom pom (kidnapping track), calendar photos and says how much he values those items.

22. Arnav says 'I Love You' to khushi on Valentine's day and proposes her romantically with rose... Every guy proposes a girl like that only. But he is the ASR hence he confessed his feeling with 'I Love U dammit' & we all loved it better than the typical confession. Yet we want a typical proposal from Arnav's side and I wished him to give a closure to what he wanted to confess on 'that' day night like this and ask her 'sorry' once again. [RNBDJ type ILU]

23. Arshi & Payash in an office Party. Suddenly a hot model comes and hugs ASR. ASR didnt know what to do. Khushi looks at him angrily. ASR tries to placate khushi after that. Then arnav teases Khushi abt her jealousy.

Arnav says, 'My heart beats only for u. Kisi aur se mujhe koi farak nahi padtha dammit. I love u Khushi'. That would have given closure abt how detatched he was with lavanya.

24. Payal-khushi talk abt their marriage & Payal tells Khushi that she never thought that Arnav & Khushi would marry as they keep fighting always. Arnav accidently hears the sisters' talks. khushi tells payal that how much ever they fight she loves him so much & how she finds his arms as the safest place in this world. Something like that to cement arshi's understanding & love further.

25. Next day, it is Arnav's mom birthday. Arnav tries to go somewhere but Khushi stops him. Later Arnav pours his heart out to Khushi, how much he misses his mom & K makes him sleep in her laps. She makes him stay with the family on that day. He goes to mandir with di & family.

26. Payal's reaction when arnav prepares jalebis for Khushi [So unfortunate that payal was missing in that scene when the whole family was present]

27. During Dhanteraj festival, the whole family gathered to do pooja (except arnav; He is in office). Khushi asks HP to get 40 detergent packets this time seeing the newspaper ad and tells the whole family, 'Remember last year I got two silver coins. Hope this year too will bring some luck'. Then HP tells, 'Khushi bhabhi, last year arnav bhaiya only put those coins in the detergent packets'... Everyone is surprised to hear this. All are so happy at his sweet gesture to make khushi happy and remembers that day incident. Mami points out, 'Ya that day that detergent packet was not sealed properly. tho iska matlab yeh hai ki arnav bitwa ne khushi ko khushi dekne ke liye eisa kiya'... 

Then Anjali points out, 'Haan khushiji hamare chote tho yise hi hai. He pretends to be a hard-hearted man but he cares for his loved ones so much and never takes credit for it. Aapko yaad hai us din chote behosh ho gaya tha, aur aap bahut pareshan thi ki aapki vajah se chote ne behosh ho gaya. So he lied to u that he pretend to faint to teach u a lesson for ur swami act. Remember. Us din chote sach mein behosh ho gaya tha. But he didnt want u to curse urself for that incident. Thats why'... Payal gives a satisfied look that her sister got such a good husband. Khushi in tears and happy. [Thanks to Prim123]

28. On dhanteraj, Arnav comes back from office. Khushi in room. As soon as he comes, khushi goes and hugs him tightly. Arnav is surprised, 'wow did sun rise in the west today that u have come and hugged me romantically'. Then Khushi tells the whole thing and kisses him on the cheek. Arnav just smiles and says, 'I have got u a gift. Open and see'.

Khushi opens the box and finds her mom's bangles that she sold for buying plants to gift arnav on behalf of lavanya to re-unite them. She is surprised and asks, 'How did u get these bangles?' Arnav explains her that he knows that she only did that to re-unite him with la. 'I came only for u not for la actually. I cant see u in tears' and they hug.

29. Arshi planning a surprise for each other for their wedding anniversary with cute funny moments & rabbaves. Khushi seeks Payal's help for planning the surprise. Arnav - Akash & NK's. Payash discussing and having fun upon the same. 

30. Arnav singing a song for khushi on their first anniversary in front of the family with a dance to complete it. I would prefer 'Tum hi ho' song.[Barun is a good singer. This scene wld have been perfect. But missed it. Atleast we got to see him singing 'aaj mausam hai suhana' once].

KHUSHI'S PREGNANCY:

31. Khushi cutely telling that she is pregnant [Like hamare ghar mein ek chota laad governor aane wala hai]. Arnav's reaction knowing that he is gonna become a dad.

32. Arnav taking care of khushi during her pregnancy. He fulfills her every wish. He cooks food for her. Washing her clothes in khushi's style [aaj mausam hai suhana... I know it sounds cheesy. But khushi said she can't put those clothes in washing machine na...] Khushi wanting to eat gol-gappas midnight. Arnav says it is unhealthy to eat chat on roadside. Arshi starts bickering. Then Arnav fulfills her wish in his style. Khushi sleeps in arnav's lap. Arnav caressing like u do with a kid.

33. Arnav feeling baby's movement by placing hand upon khushi. Kissing baby [like the prank they played in sbs on khushi's birthday].

34. Arshi arguing abt baby boy or girl boy and deciding names. Khushi asks arnav how he knows so many girls' names & arnav teases her that they r his x-gfs names (instead of that sheetal track scene). A cute little fight abt it. At last arnav smiles and holds khushi's hands, gives her the boy doll and says he too wants only baby boy as he already has one baby girl (pointing out khushi) and touches khushi's nose as always he does...😳 [Khushi in tears, hugs & kisses arnav]

35. Whole family taking care of khushi during her pregnancy. Forcing her to eat juices & do other crazy stuff. Khushi feels how lucky she is to have such a beautiful family. It would have been good to show redemption from the Raizada family through this. They dont need a separate track for it, just few family-bonding scenes would have done that.

36. Anjali, nani, mami, akash, payal all suggesting few baby photos that they shld paste in arshi room so that arshi get a beautiful baby like that. Khushi suggests arnav's baby photo - the one in bed broken scene and teases arnav.

37. Arnav notices swelling in khushi's legs & treats her legs with warm water.

38. Khushi has to eat ginger sweets as it is healthy (I think so. I am not sure abt it. But I imagined something like that). She struggles to eat it, but has to for her health. She cries. Arnav forces her to eat as it is good for her health. She complains he will know it when he eats. Immediately Arnav takes one, makes faces while eating still finishes it. Khushi is shocked that he ate it.  He says that I just want to share ur pain. Then he feeds her the ginger sweet. 

39. Khushi's delivery. Arnav is tensed. Baby is born but arnav refuses to see the baby till khushi gains her consciousness. After the baby is born, Arnav touches his kid for the first time. It wld have been really cute & so touching scene. Barun wld have nailed it. But we are unlucky.

ARSHI'S LIFE WITH Jr. ASR

40. Arshi baby pee's on Arnav. Arnav's funny reactions, smirk & 'what the' to it.

41. Sweet complaint by arnav that khushi ignored him after the baby is born.

42. Khushi gone to temple. Baby starts to cry and the whole family trying to stop his cries but fail. And the baby stops crying as soon as arnav takes him.

43. Arnav lifts khushi and spins [Though we have got so many magical lifts, we missed this cute scene]. It wld have been so cute.

44. Arnav fights with khushi and whole family knows it. Arnav angrily says that he won't talk with khushi until she says sorry. But as soon as khushi comes in front of him, he says sorry and the whole family laughing at it.

45. Khushi has to goto her mayka for a week (some relative's wedding; Arnav can't go becoz of some office works else he would have gone along with her). Arnav orders her not to go but she leaves disobeying his order. Arnav angry. Small ego fight. Arnav says let her come back. Arshi missing each other. Arnav calls 'Khushi' after coming from office forgetting that she is in GH. He shouts upon HP in front of everyone like the old ASR. HP prays that khushi bhabhi to come soon then only he will be under control. Arnav finally gives in and goes to khushi's house. Small nokh-jokh.

46. Arnav complaints khushi that she is unromantic. She is just good in talking but nothing in action😉

47. Family plays truth and dare game or spinning the bottle. So each family member gets chance to ask the others questions. NK questions Arnav that if he want to say some truth to Akash? Arnav tries to escape the situation pretending a phone call. But forced to continue. Arnav admits that he only poured glue on his bed during their summer holidays.

It will be a nice chance to show family love & interaction, a chance to know how arnav was a naughty kid now & then. 

48. Arshi's kid has grown now - Aarav (since he perfectly looks like Jr. ASR). Mami tells aarav that khushi was so scared of ASR during the initial stages. Aarav laughs hearing that and refuses to believe. Aarav says, 'Only papa is scared of amma. It cannot be like that'. Arnav feels embarassed & tries to defend. Cute family scene.

49. Arshi helps for NK's love. NK has finally got his girl who is ultra-modern like lavanya (but def not la as it wld be awkward). So many cute scenes could be included in this track. NK's family is introduced. NK asks khushi's help to give traditional lessons to his gf so that no one is against his love marriage.

NK's marriage with Arshi romance in between recalling their wedding rituals. Arnav asks khushi if they can marry again as now I understand how much value each and every ritual has. Marriage has made his life colorful and thanks her as she is the best thing happened in his life. He tells her that he always loved her and he asks her forgiveness for telling the biggest lie of his life that he hates her.

50. Mrs. INDIA TRACK:

The way they ended the serial from where they started was a gr8 idea. Mrs. India Track can only be the best last track for IPK. It could have given arshi's love story a perfect happy ending if they had done it in a better and convincing way.

They could have included few episodes on different rounds in the contest:

a. talent round (It was there & a very good episode - Arnav seemed to fall more in love with her...)

b. family round (again was there & very good-especially when NK says 'lekhin khushiji apne pati ke bina tho bilkul bhi nahi rah sakthi hai'). Few event organizers doubt they are ASR's family & find out that khushi is actually Mrs. ASR but they allow khushi to continue the contest after few drama

c. Husband-wife round (I really wanted to see Arshi together in that round, showing their complete understanding towards each other, how they love each other despite being so different like chalk & cheese)

d. Grand Finale: The finale happens in Sheesh Mahal. Now the whole family goes to lucknow for the finale. After Khushi wins the title, Arshi walks on the ramp and Arnav proudly introduces his wife to the press world and this is where they met the first time. Arshi gets down from the stage. Khushi slips and Arnav catches her. Khushi says, 'sambhaliya'. Arnav says, 'Hamesha sambaltha rahoonga' [I feel this wld be the perfect place to put those dialogues rather in 'ab na jaa'].

51. THE LAST EPISODE:

A small family celebration on Khushi's success. After that, Arnav gives khushi a small gift, they dance near the pool. Then Arnav takes her to his mom's garden where he has made spl arrangements. He has set up a nice pool & camp fire (something romantic). They take ma's aashirvad. Arnav shows khushi 2 rose garlands prepared from that roses of the garden. They exchange the garlands as a couple once again in front of air, sky, water, fire & earth. The show ends with all the fbs & 'rabba ve' in the bg.

Ahh.. I am dreaming a lot. See what arshi has done to me. It has made me to write so many things. I hate to write usually. I dont like to put my thoughts into words before. But now see. I think I shld thank IPK for that too apart from being my best company & for giving me the sweet & best memories.

My 2 chotu stories on 'Chote LG': https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3515531

& 'Maa... Aap dadi banne wali hai...': https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3519262

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice Post 😊 After reading it I miss IPK ARSHI a lot 😭
raapunzel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mmm...i misss ipk badly...
ur post z wonderful...
each scene z so cute...rabbaves wil giv extra charm to each one...
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear
kash hum e sab dekh pate...
Missing ipk n arshi alot 😭
updated...Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! all d scenes u mentioned r supr amazingly cute..it wud hv been soo..awesum if dey wud be shwn.!
i imagined each scene while reading..
they was soo..much to shw..bt sadly d makers felt d story hd run its course..anywayzz v all cn keep dreaming naa..? ;)
updated...
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loveliest post😳
we will surely get ipk back in season2
plz start calling sp
followfoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How we missed seeing all these scenes , they ended the serial by bringing boring tracks .
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum post dear!!! U seriously made mee cry 😭😭😭
I imagined each n everything j mentioned..which made me even more sad :(