OS Good Luck Miss Call Last Part Page 7

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Guys!! Those of you who do not know me my name is Bubbly. Ive been a fan of this show for a long time now but I only came onto IF because it was the holidays from school so Yay!!

Now I know how much we all are craving raghu and antara scenes because of the weekend so i thought I should write an OS. Now its not as good as what the Cvs have planned for the show and im no professional writer so pleasee be nice and im sorry if it sucks

Please read and enjoy Thanks!! :)  

Ps Id rather not torture you with my written hindi so please dont mind its in english!! xx 

:)This is a One Shot continuation from Do Dil Ek Jaan 19th July 2013 Episode

Thank you for reading. 

~x~x~

'Oh God please help me,' Antara looked around for another rikshaw but saw none that were vacant. 'I'm going to be late'  suddenly a gust of wind blew her dupatta onto her face and her vision became pink for a moment before she pulled the dupatta back down and came face to face with Raghu. Of course he would be here, whenever she found herself in a problem Raghu was always there with a solution. Unsurprisingly however, he was often the problem too. As Raghu pulled up in front of Antara he couldn't help but stare at her face, she looked so innocent. So trusting of the world. It was impossible not to want to protect her. He didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it but with her it somehow just felt right. He shook himself off and looked straight ahead. 'Come. I'll drop you.'  

'No Thanks,' he had a feeling she would refuse.

'Look I'm not up for doing you any favors. There's a lot of traffic at this time of day, so I'm your best chance.'  He looked into her eyes again hoping this would convince her.

Antara knew he was right. She looked around then bit her lip, he wasn't half as bad as being late.

'Are you getting in or should I go without you?' Then again maybe he was. She walked towards the other side of the jeep and took a step inside but missed and nearly fell backwards when she felt his hand on her wrist, he pulled her in and let go of her when she sat down. Funny, she liked the feel of his hand on her wrist. It must be the stress. They both looked ahead and decided it was best to ignore whatever they were feeling. 

'So this job interview that you have... Do you really think it will pay enough to pay for your mother's treatment?' 

'You don't really have to make small talk you know.' Deep down she wanted someone to talk to just so she could avoid thinking about how nervous and desperate she was for this job, but the question he asked brought out fears that she had been harboring since she found out the cost of the treatment. She decided to answer his question anyway if only to reassure herself. 'I don't know if it will be enough but I have to try.' Raghu looked over at her as she spoke and felt the need to reassure her, it was obvious she was nervous and the fact that he could do nothing about it made him angry.

'You're always acting so smart and independent; the modern thinking girl. This should be easy for you,' he knew it was a long shot but he hoped she would take it as a compliment.

'And you're always acting like an asshole does that come easy for you?' She couldn't help but retort.

'Of course it does, I'm the bad guy remember? But trust me when you say this, you ain't seen nothin' yet.'

Antara sighed as she remembered her aunts words about Raghu being a bad guy with a good heart. 'Am I supposed to be grateful that you only kicked me out of my house and humiliated my uncle? Is there something else that is within your limits?' She really didn't want to have this conversation with him right now it would only get her more riled up and she wouldn't be able to focus. 'You know what? Forget it'

Raghu didn't want to let it go though. 'What are you talking about? I didn't humiliate your uncle and if you had only apologised like I asked you to instead of insulting me...' He wanted to make this journey longer and keep talking to her but he realised that it would only make her late and he really wanted her to get this job.

She was going to say something when they arrived at their destination. Antara was quick to get out from the jeep which made him think that she didn't want to be seen with him, he tried to convince himself that this was a good thing but found it difficult. 

Antara walked towards the building and held tightly on her folder. Breath in. Breath out.

'Good Luck'

Where did that come from? Antara looked back at Raghu but he was avoiding her gaze. 

'Errm Thanks' Somehow it gave her a lot more confidence than she cared to admit. 

Here goes nothing...

You Are The One Being Proud - Part 2

Unexpected- Part 3

My other works (Both One Shots on Rantara)

To Die For (SAD BE WARNED) 

The Green Monster

Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh oh oh 
can i just say three words , WOW WOW WOW
i wish its happens 
jeep wala scenes
i want exactly this in episodes  

lovly written👏
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab post dear..
emotions bot so beautifully...
Good Luck miss call :)

Best lines..best to avoid watever feelin they harbored
Edited by SWEEBILLI - 10 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and where the heck is "To Be Continued..."????😡... you are so mean! *sooper khafa* 😭... oh man, it seems like what? nearly 5 years that I actually read a FF/SS... but this one seems like an one shot? 🤔... the last FF that I read was Destiny from kis desh forum... now lemme tell ya something, I am a bad ass when it comes to be a reader... trust me when I say that, I do NOT get impressed easily with writing...I am NOT a good writer myself but when it comes to reading, I like smooth writing with details in emotions, plus the flavor of the characters must be there so that I can imagine the full scenario...I hate to read cheesy, fast, and forced romantic scenes 🤢... such scenes needs to be steady so that you can feel while imagining the scene... and you DID it 👏... very impressive I must say...I liked how you described Raghu helped her on the jeep... although it was quick but was needed to be like this, because that is natural... how they ignored their inside feelings and carried on with normal attitudes ... and the way you maintained the blend of composure and friction in their conversation is very commendable ... I could totally picture the scene you wrote... hope to see something similar like this on the actual epi 😊... thanks for sharing dear🤗... keep up the great work...😊

Please continue *begs on knees*

luv
rehana
starss123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is really good! Please do write more!!😊
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the RaNtara crazy world btw its awesome yr...very well writen ⭐️Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail
suhaiba1,  moomi,  RagXata,  VirmanArhi4ever,  Smeera123
 Rehana86,  SWEEBILLI,  Escape.My.Love.22pundirabhi,  sweetdesire,  sonu-monu

Thank you very much for liking guys!! :) 
Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Thank you very much! *Hugs* 
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

oh oh oh 
can i just say three words , WOW WOW WOW
i wish its happens 
jeep wala scenes
i want exactly this in episodes  

lovly written👏

Awww thank you!! I i wish it happens too! :) *Hugs* 
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

fab post dear..
emotions bot so beautifully...
Good Luck miss call :)

Best lines..best to avoid watever feelin they harbored

Thank you so much for commenting you guys have no idea how much it means to me!!