Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dont read it!! Its terrible!! urghaoisjdwqjksdfsdf!! 

Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘ LoveLoveLove it! Thanks for sharing! Are you gonna carry on? 
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay guys here goes... Don't have too many high expectations please because I'm not a very good writer and I personally hate this part more than the first so don't mind if its not good. I keep telling myself to just post it urgh okay this part is starting from when Antara comes back from her interview. So Enjoy!! Do leave comments if you like it enough because it really encourages me to write. 

You Are The One Being Proud

Antara turned the corner to the basti, barely keeping her grip on her file, she walked towards the house where her family would be waiting and hoping for good news. That she didn't have to give. She had tried to be strong the whole way back but she knew the tears were threatening to flow now and it was impossible to stop them. She desperately wanted to let everything out and sob her heart out. One failure and everything that she had bottled since Kashmir was enough to push her over the edge, if only her father was here. He would console her, hug her and make her forget all her problems. If only. But if he was still with her they would never be here in the first place. She felt the same surge of pain and anger for the people who did this to her family as she had when she first saw her father's body. Tears finally slipped down to her cheeks as her foot hit something hard on the floor.

She lifted her leg to touch the spot where the pain came from and looked down to see some kind of metal thing. And right next to it? Raghu. He was under his jeep but that wasn't going to stop her. She didn't even care if he was at fault or not. And somewhere in her she knew he wasn't.

'You idiot, can't you see people are walking around here?' She started raising her voice, not caring that she couldn't see his face. 'There are children, elders all around, do you really have to fix your stupid jeep right here? You think you're so much of a God to the people here but you can't even use a little bit of that brain of yours. But it's pointless to even talk to you! You're too proud to even recognise that what you do can hurt others!' 

Raghu had come out from under the jeep as she had started talking and was now looking at her with a confused expression as she pointed fingers at him. It's not like he was was going stand there and say nothing. He took a deep breath and said 'you crazy girls are impossible to understand! People are not like you, they look around when they're walking.' Raghu couldn't understand what she was so upset about but he could see the tears in her eyes and without meaning to he asked why they were there.

'Don't you dare okay. You don't get to ask me anything! Everything that is happening is your fault so just leave me alone!'

'Fine, if everything is my fault at least let me fix it.' Suddenly he was down on his knee and holding onto her foot checking to see if there was any serious damage.

'What? What are you doing?' Antara couldn't believe this was happening but she was losing her balance so she held onto his shoulder, as she looked down she couldn't help but stare at his abrupt change in character. He had a worried look on his face which made him look more vulnerable and less threatening, and by the faint feeling of warmth inside of her she supposed this made him look more attractive.

Raghu tried to vary his expression to appear unconcerned by her question. If he knew he would answer her but he was failing to even explain it to himself. Better to go along with it he decided and rubbed on her foot a few times before letting go and standing up. 'So much drama and yet no blood.' He shook his head slowly before rolling his eyes. 'You girls...'

'Excuse me' Antara said when she finally found her voice and lifted her hand off his shoulder. 'Arghh just stay away from me okay? I need to think!' She turned to go but not before Raghu heard her murmur something about how she was going to tell her family. Then Raghu finally clicked. She just came back from her job interview, which means it didn't go very well. Raghu tried to convince himself that this wasn't his problem and that he should just go about his daily life. But- 'Hey listen' he ran up behind her and held onto her arm.

'Look, I know you said that you didn't want any help from me. And that's fine because I don't really care' maybe a little 'what I don't understand is why you can't help yourself and your mum using me.' He let go of her arm and looked at anything but at her face when he said 'My grandma, she...she needs someone to look after her. And after the way you helped her at the hospital the other day...' He uncomfortably ran a hand through his hair and looked at her this time. 'Just take the job and stop being too proud.'

Raghu didn't want to stand there and listen to her list of reasons on 'Why Antara Would Never Work For Raghu' so he decided to turn back to his jeep leaving Antara to ponder on his proposal...

And this is for you Rehana :P :D 

To Be Continued... 

Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago
kritzy125 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
osom yaar...i lovedit
cute wala scene of rantara

ZainXAaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome๐Ÿ‘can't wait for the next update 
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nyc yar.. who told u u don't write well. Its beautiful. .. plz do keep writing. .
missChanel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue! Gives us something to read during the weekend and your write really well :)
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow yaar it's so lovely..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey another nice part but except d last part sorry but i don't want raghu offer her job as a ajji caretaker.. ! 
ajji offer her job is sound more nice๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sonu-monu - 10 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haww for me?? โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—... will read and comment after I break my fast๐Ÿ˜Š... 

*Rejarbed*

*BACK*๐Ÿค—

you know the BEST thing about your writing is the dialogues you give to the characters... they are straight forward withOUT bullshit ๐Ÿ‘... ignoring the technical errors, I loved this one too๐Ÿ˜Š... and glad to know that my stupid ranting about my ways of reading was helpful to encourage you ... and totally agree with you abt the unnecessary romance... they are so outdated no? ๐Ÿคข... thanks for sharing and will be waiting for the next part ๐Ÿ˜›... 

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 10 years ago