Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow it would be great if she took the job
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome!!  Hope Antara takes the job πŸ˜‰ Continue soon! 
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
that was so nice!!!!😊😊😊 continue soon😊 plz pm me the next time😊
mariam42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow just read both parts! Loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
When you update please do pm me, would love to read more
Mariam x
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiHearts

I get the biggest smile on my face when I read long comments you have no idea!! πŸ˜³ But THANK YOU!! Eye lock is all good but with Rantara their conversation is also very interesting and fun seems like foreplay πŸ˜† anyway whats your name? 

Ps Sorry but this is the paranoid writer in me keeps asking which technical errors? πŸ˜†

awww welcome hon... errm, abt the tech error, I meant by a VERY few grammar and choice of diction ... those are NO big deal hon, it's the paranoid formatting keera inside my brain that is always there to catch onto those... as I said before I am a freak when it comes to reading πŸ˜³... 

anyway, my name is Rehana, I finished my graduation last year in Chemical Engineering from UofT πŸ˜ƒ... what about you? no offence, but whenever I try to read your name, my weird brain just automatically reads it as Jalebi Bai πŸ€”πŸ€£... you have NO idea who you are dealing with here hon ... I am one hell of a species on the face of the earth ....

luv
rehana
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Christeee

wow it would be great if she took the job

It would be πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: _Jaan_

It's awesome!!  Hope Antara takes the job πŸ˜‰ Continue soon! 

Thank you very much! :) 

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

that was so nice!!!!😊😊😊 continue soon😊 plz pm me the next time😊

Hii Thanks a lot for reading!! Sorry its only a One Shot till monday so you'll have to stalk the post :P :) 
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam42

Wow just read both parts! Loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
When you update please do pm me, would love to read more
Mariam x

Thanks alot babes Am updating soon xx 
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana86

awww welcome hon... errm, abt the tech error, I meant by a VERY few grammar and choice of diction ... those are NO big deal hon, it's the paranoid formatting keera inside my brain that is always there to catch onto those... as I said before I am a freak when it comes to reading πŸ˜³... 

anyway, my name is Rehana, I finished my graduation last year in Chemical Engineering from UofT πŸ˜ƒ... what about you? no offence, but whenever I try to read your name, my weird brain just automatically reads it as Jalebi Bai πŸ€”πŸ€£... you have NO idea who you are dealing with here hon ... I am one hell of a species on the face of the earth ....

luv
rehana

Hahaha relax im sure you're not that bad, and thank you constructive criticism is always good :) My name is Bubbli πŸ˜† Yeah I like that song too actually I realllyyy love Jalebi's so yeah πŸ˜³ and I am a student in college btw what is the University of T? 

Okay my last post is coming soon so keep an eye out πŸ˜† xx 
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Okay So Here Goes Nothing...

Unexpected

Antara turned around and walked towards him to answer him before she could even consider what he was saying. Work for him? He had to be joking right? God knows what he would make her do. And even if she didn't hate him till the end of the earth there was no way she could listen to him telling her what to do, controlling her life even more than he already was. It was getting tiring constantly saying thanks to him already, and one more reason would only inflate his already big God complex.

Raghu was about to slide under the jeep again when he heard her speak, so he turned around again to look into her flaring eyes. 'There is no way I would work for you after everything that you've done. What kind of person do you think I am? I would have helped your Grandma anyway.' she scoffed in his face. 'It's called humanity you know?' Then she tilted her face 'oh of course you don't.' She said sarcastically.

Raghu put his hands on his hips. He wished she would stop reminding him how much of a bad person he was, as if he didn't already know how different they were. 'Hey, Miss Call I don't need your lecture on right and wrong, if the world was as you say it is, you would have a job right now.' 

The look on his face was so demeaning it was insanely frustrating! He was probably so glad she didn't get the job, just waiting for her to come running into his arms asking for help. But she would never give him that satisfaction. 'And I will get a job, one rejection does not mean I will give up. You just watch me.'

Raghu put his hands back down and smirked at her. 'That's fine I'll be right here watching when you come back again without a job.' He was pleased that at least she wasn't crying anymore, for some reason he really didn't like it when she cried.

'Do you even know the difference between right and wrong?' she narrowed her eyes at him when all of a sudden a small green object hit him right on the back of his head. Raghu's hand flew to the surge of pain in his head and his eyes shut in anguish. 'Saala-' he began but was cut of by the sound of Antara's voice as she looked over to the children playing cricket.

'Who threw that?' She shouted 'You kids could have seriously hurt Raghu, what are you doing? Go play somewhere else!' Antara reached over to Raghu's head to inspect it and felt Raghu's soft hair with her hands. When she looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed she nearly laughed. For someone who fights and threatens people all the time he didn't really look very tough right then. But she decided to let go of his head when he began rubbing his hand- and hers- where he had been hit.

Raghu opened his eyes to see her face and felt himself smile slightly. It wasn't like he hadn't noticed before, and it wasn't like he hadn't seen pretty girls before, but she looked really beautiful right then. And that was when, on impulse, he removed his hand from his head and tilted his lips to hers.

He knew it was a bad idea before he had even touched his lips to hers, but regret was one of the lessor important feelings he was having right then. It was like he could feel himself doing it but his brain had switched off and could no longer control his body. The feeling of her soft lips was not only enough to wake him but also send a surge of heat through his body which caused him to break off.

Woah. He was not expecting that.

Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago