Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Linda25

Kumud's i love him , i love saraswatichandra very very very very much, her sound , her attitude , her expression, her eyes,her forehead , her lips,her way to deliver any of sentence and her English tongue not at all seemed  kumud's,Jennifer came out from kumud character πŸ˜† its very very very very very much seemed Jennifer Jennifer English, everything seemed Jennifer Jennifer πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† i re-watched again and again to recognize kumud but its not kumud,dont know why i feeling it but i couldn't recognize kummi di  i only recognized Jennifer whom i have been seen in her interviews only πŸ˜† 

i hope radhika ji will bring romantic kumud, if not then definitely i will throw tomato , next week will throw tomato or will send rasgulla πŸ˜ƒ 

btw read 1st  story , its amazing,  

Linda u too? Me n my friend Karen were discussing it n she said something hilarious. I will share it with u thru pm.πŸ˜‰ 
Let's forgive Radhija ji for this slip hoping that she will learn her lesson n if these ppl really visit the forum, they will defo know wat we feel.
Let's hope we distribute laddoos n rasgullahs during the wedding preps rather than tomatoes.
U read? Thank u πŸ˜›
Check the others when u bored. Knowing u,  I think u will enjoy them.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg now AM SO EPIC JEALOUS of Kumud of ur OS,jaanu...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...

my god this ws HEAVENLY ROMANTIC yaar...i ws FULLY LOST in SaMud world..πŸ€ͺ...

The BEST LINE was hw u described frm Kumud's POV abt Saras tht though he HAS the most angelic face yet he ws devilish n wht nt too..omg SO TRUE...πŸ˜‰...

Dil khush kar ditta yaar...am SO HAPPY to read this...thnx soo much for writin&PM...πŸ€—

Hahaha!! My Kumud is so lucky isn't she???πŸ˜›
N my Saras has character n no nonsense just like I like my heroes.
Thank u Nikki for loving this. It means a lot to me.
I was really annoyed yesterday. N then I had to de-stress myself n my only way is to write.
I hope that CVs r planning to give us a good confession a la SaMud style varna they shud just drown themselves in chullu Bhar paani. 
I understand it is tough n they had to experiment to know what will tick or not but what they did yesterday was simply blasphemy!!
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
u knw the Tum Ko song sung by Kavitha Krishnamoorthy frm the film Rockstar whose music is SAME as "Tum Ho" sung by Mohit Chauhan?if i ws in place of Kumud,i wud hv used tht song to express my love for Saras..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Tum ko paa hi liya
Maine yoon
Jaise main hoon
Ehsaas tera
Paas main tere hoon

Jahaan mein
Jahaan pe bhi
Seene se laga le
Main toh hui ab tere hawaale
Bandishe naa rahi Koi Baaki Tum Ko

Tum ko paa hi liya
Paa hi liya
Maine yoon
Jaise main hoon ehsaas tera
Paas main tere hoon

Kabhi tu..
Kahin pe bhi ab na dhoondna mujhe
Main har jagah miloongi ab tujhe

Tum ko paa hi liya
Paa hi liya Maine yoon
Tu jaane ya main jaanoon ye
Saath main tere hoon

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
kittenlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaaanu.. .πŸ€—!!!!
 Firstly a ton of thanks for reliving this lovely romantic scenes in ur way !!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   u are more romantic than CV's ..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lovely as always.. !!!! Especially the last few line were sooo cute.. 😳 !!!!! 
i have told u this before ( countless times ), if u were one among the Creative writers of SC.. We would have got many romantic lovely passionate scenes for sure.. !!!!!!!!!   
keep writing more.. !!!!! 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzzling

Thank you for updating. You are a rock star.
I missed your writings. This one is too heavenly to be true. I love it and it is amazing that you have been to pull it with brio without a kiss 😳
Now I would like to ask you something. Why do you like to write from kumud's point of view? I actually like this style and everytime you impress me a lot.
My favorite will always be the diary waala OS which was simply outstanding and so different.
Great weekend
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dazz for always bring my loyal reader.
Oh I like to experiment n to be honest I don't have any particular writing style because I am just an amateur.
But I am very much romantically inclined and I consciously try  to write differently in order to avoid bring repetitive when it comes to SaMud love scenes because I don't want to turn like CVs using stroking of hair n face as their only romantic medium πŸ˜† 
Putting myself in kumud's shoes is kind of fun and it goes much more easily for me. I can wrap it up in a hour. πŸ˜³
Oh u mean confessions/ memory down the lane?? Oh I had fun writing this n I too think it is a very different OS. πŸ˜³
Thanks for ur feedback buddyπŸ€—

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annete

I couldnt find an appropriate urdu one but here is an English Shayari for your beautiful post Jaanu 

I Found you

Love can be ,
found in the warmth of a kiss,in a touch
or a lingering embrace?
Love can be,
found in a sweet, tender glance or a
smile that lights up the face?
Love can be,
found in words spoken softly , in 
comfortable silence too?
Love can be, 
found in any number of ways?
and I Found Love ,
when?...

I FOUND YOU

Thank u so much Anu for this beautiful poem. It is like cherry on the cake for my OS.
It really means a lotπŸ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Janu, isko padhte padhte Meri saansain ruk gayee 

Kash yeh episode aap ne likha hota 

Itne super romantic !

Main toh gayee kaam se 

Arshi u r too cute!!
Keep ur sansain going my friend, you need to read my SaMud SR too before u go completely Kaam se. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I am now  really happy for writing this. I was too annoyed yesterday n I was like- why am I wasting my time watching this!! 
N now I know why. It is more to come on the forum n b with u all n share our views.😊
Thank u πŸ˜ƒ
ShanUlas thumbnail
i loved it jannuπŸ€— just forgot click the button  😳...now that LN and guman are coming old days r gonna be back again ...and amidst all marriage rituals  and tana  from guman we will need lot of ur os to enjoy these dobos togetherness
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Arshi u r too cute!!
Keep ur sansain going my friend, you need to read my SaMud SR too before u go completely Kaam se. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I am now  really happy for writing this. I was too annoyed yesterday n I was like- why am I wasting my time watching this!! 
N now I know why. It is more to come on the forum n b with u all n share our views.😊
Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Samud SR - if this was anything to go by, that from you will be sizzling hot 

And so true, it's the forum and friends that keep us going. 
ShanUlas thumbnail
if u r talking of writing sr .that means shaadi pakka hogi...lol now i really have to read between lines since u have stopped giving me clues.

but omi do add some drama too...u can add drama twist just as some flashback or in few lines stating the impact...i know it becomes lengthy to add drama and romance together ...but i want it one from u that way please ...