Thanks SonuπŸ˜ƒ
U r as cute as ur dpπŸ€—

πŸ˜³πŸ€—
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I Love You

( Chocolaty Scene Reloaded)

-        What are you doing here at this time of the night Saras?

-        Well I know you would be tossing and turning in bed thinking of me so I've come to pay you a visit.

-        You really think I don't have anything else to do? I was tired all day and was sleepy and you have disturbed me.

A blush crept up on my face as he stared at me with a smirk on his face. I was caught.

This devil can read through me like an open book.

He pulled me to him putting an end to my instinctive movement away from him and replied huskily:

-        You know why I am here.

Unbelievable! Was he serious? Was he there to hear that famous line?

-        Are you out of your mind? What if someone saw you sneaking in my room?

I found myself being grabbed tight and pinned to the wall. His face only millimeters away from mine, he murmured:

-        I don't care. You asked me to fly kites for you, I did. You asked me to sing for you, I did and you promised that you will tell me what I am dying to hear.

The murmur was accompanied by the feel of his arms sliding around my waist, pulling me towards him.

-        I will not leave here tonight till you don't tell me what I want to here.

He drew me closer to whisper in my ears:

-        Kumud!! I brought you something sweet.

He took a bar of chocolate from his pocket and looked at me with a naughty smile.

-        I said I wanted something spicy. I don't want your chocolate Mr Saraswatichandra.

-        I know Miss Kumud Desai that you love "teekha" things and I promise my love is very "teekha" and you will enjoy it through all our life. But you are eating this chocolate

He opened it and brought a piece to my lips.  I wanted to resist but I couldn't. His eyes kept lingering on me and I could not keep mine away from his face.

-        Won't you feed me?

Hearing his voice my eyes snapped open. I had no idea when my eyes closed and when my lips had parted to take that chocolate. He was looking at me with glee.  Acutely embarrassed I looked down.

He took some more chocolate in the tips of his fingers and...smeared my face with it.

When his fingers reached my lips, they rested there as he kept staring at me. He drew his face closer to me and my breathing hitched. Was he going to lick that chocolate from my face and lips? 

If yes then I was doomed because I can bear everything...anything but his touch. I could feel his warm arms sliding around my waist, drawing me closer to him. We were so close that I could hear his heart drumming or was it mine? I was not sure.  

His warm breath was fanning my face and I had no option but to close my eyes and let him go on with the devastation wrought he was doing to my senses.

I felt his hands touching my shoulders, holding me firmly in place as his lips began to wander over my face without really touching me.

-        Open your eyes Kumud.

I obliged and stared in his dark chocolaty eyes.

I swallowed.

His hands shifted to my waist again and drew me closer and tighter to him with no freedom to escape. But fact was he had completely invaded my private space with relish and now had me under his spell. The man has the most angelic face on earth but I have now realized that he was also the most devious, crooked and wicked man on earth with me. His right hand left my waist leaving a trail of heat there and gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.  

-         I am waiting Kumud.

His eyes looked down at me naughtily yet so tenderly and lovingly. Feeling very shy, my face scarlet red, I hid my face in his chest. I took like ages but I did say it.

-        I love you Saras.

Burying his face in my hair, I felt his arms snaking around me in a bone crushing hug, the same way he had crushed me to him when I went to his room to know about his feelings on that famous night after drenching in that pouring rain, dancing crazily in happiness...the same way when I woke up in the hospital after fighting against death... the same way he had always hugged me as if his life, our life depended.

-        I know you do. But I wanted to hear it from you. Thank you.

I lifted my face from his chest to look at him. His face was as flushed as mine. He drew closer and placed his forehead against mine and smiled lovingly at me.

-        I love you too...Mrs Saraswatichandra!

And instinctively I lifted my face and rubbed my nose against him, surprising him by my bold step.

-        Mrs Would be Saraswatichandra!

He held me tight and replied back in the same tone: No Madam you are already mine!!

This time I was the first to slide my arms around his waist and hugged him.

-        And you are mine Mr Saraswatichandra!

I heard him drew a long breath as he held me tight. He was always mine and would always be mine but expressing it to him and seeing his fulfilled face and smile was another immeasurable joy.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hi guys! Long time! I am very nervous to post this coz what if i disappoint you all. No need to tell you this piece of writing is just my way to express my displeasure about how Kumud's confession has been tackled by CVs.
 SaMud for me is all about intensity, passion and subtle romance. And Kumud confessing to Saras should have had these elements.
I hope u enjoy it and of course looking forward to ur feedback and comments.
Thank u😳
My index:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3780528
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Makers should hire you.

Ridiculously fantastic and romantic.  
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh Jaanu... it's fantabulous. 
I never saw this post earlier !!
It's too lovely... imagining the words u wrote made me blush !!
This is much much better than the episode itself. U made my day... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linda25

Makers should hire you.

Ridiculously fantastic and romantic.  

Linda my darling i love you ok!!πŸ€—
I was so nervous to post this. If i am not mistaken you have never read my stories before. Please do when you have time. I love to share it with my darlings. Check the first page for the stories. The first story is my favourite. 😳
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi...

Ohh Jaanu... it's fantabulous. 

I never saw this post earlier !!
It's too lovely... imagining the words u wrote made me blush !!
This is much much better than the episode itself. U made my day... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank u sweetheart. U have made my day. πŸ˜ƒ
Well i havent been writing for months. Lazy n too depressed with the tracks but earlier i used to write a lot. Check them when u r free.😳
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Linda my darling i love you ok!!πŸ€—
I was so nervous to post this. If i am not mistaken you have never read my stories before. Please do when you have time. I love to share it with my darlings. Check the first page for the stories. The first story is my favourite. 😳

i love youuu  di πŸ€— 

It is fantastic and very sweet, passionate romantic  as well, you are fantastic writer.  I read your story what you wrote for me on my birthday, that was my first one. 
Will read your every story  . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

btw cvs should give a passionate romantic confession , yesterdays confession was random confession, they have option as they need to do lot of rituals for marriage and these ritual will take lots of episode, Cvs have to bring this passionate romantic confession scene amid these rituals.