Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

i loved it jannu๐Ÿค— just forgot click the button  ๐Ÿ˜ณ...now that LN and guman are coming old days r gonna be back again ...and amidst all marriage rituals  and tana  from guman we will need lot of ur os to enjoy these dobos togetherness

Now I am happier because if u didn't like then something went wrong with the story๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u ๐Ÿค— After watching Radhika madam at work now I am not too keen to see Gumaan. Why do I feel that SC WILL NOW TURN SAAS BAHU CRAP?
Of course Gumaan has nothing to do with SaMud now coz Saras has cut all ties with them but she will start her nautanki with Kusum to get to Kumud n then Kumud will be crying balti of ansoos n also tries to solve all problems by herself a la Tulsi n Saras n her will b arguing every alternate days for not asking him his opinions before she acts.
omshreejaanu thumbnail

if u r talking of writing sr .that means shaadi pakka hogi...lol now i really have to read between lines since u have stopped giving me clues.

but omi do add some drama too...u can add drama twist just as some flashback or in few lines stating the impact...i know it becomes lengthy to add drama and romance together ...but i want it one from u that way please ...

Shana I am not good in writing drama. I tried to start a SS but I found myself stuck. U r pro in this department. Why don't u write sometimes u lazy butt? I think u will do a great job. U write so beautifully do share it with the forum people. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Now I am happier because if u didn't like then something went wrong with the story๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u ๐Ÿค— After watching Radhika madam at work now I am not too keen to see Gumaan. Why do I feel that SC WILL NOW TURN SAAS BAHU CRAP?
Of course Gumaan has nothing to do with SaMud now coz Saras has cut all ties with them but she will start her nautanki with Kusum to get to Kumud n then Kumud will be crying balti of ansoos n also tries to solve all problems by herself a la Tulsi n Saras n her will b arguing every alternate days for not asking him his opinions before she acts.

even i dont want it to turn in saas bahu crap...i just want somehow saras kumud seperated after marriage ..

...may be by some accident where saras goes missing and all...and kumud is left with family while saras goes jamuna paar with some lost memory and all...and then guman plans to throw kumud out  of house...

afterall saras has to leave once at least as per novel as well...so why not throw him down the cliff...and then he makes reentry very next in some big haveli being tended by some new family ...while kumud cries ganga and Guman laughs like sursa at her victory ๐Ÿ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Shana I am not good in writing drama. I tried to start a SS but I found myself stuck. U r pro in this department. Why don't u write sometimes u lazy butt? I think u will do a great job. U write so beautifully do share it with the forum people. 

let guman come and give some tana to kumud and saras defend her...let guman come and connive something against her and then..i will surely write some drama ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kalika does not inspire me yaar as i find her too naukrani ...i really need a shrewd lady villain who has powers and aura...guman has it...as her good height elegant sarees and devil smile really intrigue me to write drama ๐Ÿ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail

even i dont want it to turn in saas bahu crap...i just want somehow saras kumud seperated after marriage ..

...may be by some accident where saras goes missing and all...and kumud is left with family while saras goes jamuna paar with some lost memory and all...and then guman plans to throw kumud out  of house...

afterall saras has to leave once at least as per novel as well...so why not throw him down the cliff...and then he makes reentry very next in some big haveli being tended by some new family ...while kumud cries ganga and Guman laughs like sursa at her victory ๐Ÿ˜†

I too want them to separate after marriage n our Saras missing n living a new life with memory loss would be great. Let Kumud suffer there all alone , TRP aunties will love it n then they meet by accident (Gumaan has managed to throw her out). Saras does not remember her but can't help but feel attracted to her n can't stay away from her as kismet keep throwing them to each other n then Kumud has the mission to make him remember.
Gumaan can keep being the meany saas to kusum we won't care much๐Ÿฅฑ

I will wait for u to write when gumaan comes to tickle ur imagination ๐Ÿ˜›
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittenlover

Jaaanu.. .๐Ÿค—!!!!

Firstly a ton of thanks for reliving this lovely romantic scenes in ur way !!!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›   u are more romantic than CV's ..  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lovely as always.. !!!! Especially the last few line were sooo cute.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ !!!!! 
i have told u this before ( countless times ), if u were one among the Creative writers of SC.. We would have got many romantic lovely passionate scenes for sure.. !!!!!!!!!   
keep writing more.. !!!!! 

Kitty๐Ÿค— Where r u these days buddy??
It is a pleasure to see u here. Yes u know me. I have only romantic bones๐Ÿ˜†
Of course I will keep writing n u too keep coming to read.
Take care girl. U r being missed. ๐Ÿค—
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pyar se jab naam mera usne baar baar liya
Lafz apne naam ke saare mujhe ache lage...

aur

Tujhe roz dekhon karib se
mera shauq kitna ajeeb hai...

aur 

Usne poocha ki kya pasand hai tumhe
main bohot der tak usey dekhta raha...

INTERNET
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prof J--
Oh hi! I kind of needed to smell sal volatile coz I kind of fainted after reading your chocolicious scene setting๐Ÿ˜ณ Why can't these CVs be as creative as you are? With such hot 'n' bodacious leads at work, this would set the screen on fire. Thanks for the PM =)
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

Prof J--

Oh hi! I kind of needed to smell sal volatile coz I kind of fainted after reading your chocolicious scene setting๐Ÿ˜ณ Why can't these CVs be as creative as you are? With such hot 'n' bodacious leads at work, this would set the screen on fire. Thanks for the PM =)

๐Ÿคฃ
Now u really cracked me up!! U r one amazing young girl Doc. I was just telling Cute Arshi not to go behosh but to wait for my SaMud SR. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I should thank u, thanks for ur time.๐Ÿ˜Š

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annete

Pyar se jab naam mera usne baar baar liya

Lafz apne naam ke saare mujhe ache lage...

aur

Tujhe roz dekhon karib se
mera shauq kitna ajeeb hai...

aur 

Usne poocha ki kya pasand hai tumhe
main bohot der tak usey dekhta raha...

INTERNET

Aakho Ke Ishare Samajh Nahi Pate,
Hontho Se DIL Ki Baat Keh Nahi Pate,
Apni Bebasi Hum Kis Tarah Kahe,
Koi Hai Jiske Bina Hum Reh Nahi Pate..