Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Linda25

i love youuu  di πŸ€— 

It is fantastic and very sweet, passionate romantic  as well, you are fantastic writer.  I read your story what you wrote for me on my birthday, that was my first one. 
Will read your every story  . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

btw cvs should give a passionate romantic confession , yesterdays confession was random confession, they have option as they need to do lot of rituals for marriage and these ritual will take lots of episode, Cvs have to bring this passionate romantic confession scene amid these rituals.  

Thanks Linda.
I used to write a lot n this nokjhok series is just for fun. I also wrote intense ones too.
U take ur time n read n give me ur feedback.
Coming to the current track, i am disappointed. If CVs r planning to keep this I love Saraswatichandra very very very much as the only confession from Kumud then i am going to lash at them.
This is not done. Every time Saras says "I love you to Kumud", it looks like his life depends on it n it should b the same for Kumud. I hope they seize the marriage preps to give us a romantic, heartfelt romantic confession.
What is wrong with Radhika ji? A woman n so insensitive!!
Mujhe Qubool nahin hain!!πŸ˜”

ShanUlas thumbnail
The man has the most angelic face on earth but I have now realized that he was also the most devious, crooked and wicked man on earth around me...o really !!!!
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thanks Linda.
I used to write a lot n this nokjhok series is just for fun. I also wrote intense ones too.
U take ur time n read n give me ur feedback.
Coming to the current track, i am disappointed. If CVs r planning to keep this I love Saraswatichandra very very very much as the only confession from Kumud then i am going to lash at them.
This is not done. Every time Saras says "I love you to Kumud", it looks like his life depends on it n it should b the same for Kumud. I hope they seize the marriage preps to give us a romantic, heartfelt romantic confession.
What is wrong with Radhika ji? A woman n so insensitive!!
Mujhe Qubool nahin hain!!πŸ˜”

Kumud's i love him , i love saraswatichandra very very very very much, her sound , her attitude , her expression, her eyes,her forehead , her lips,her way to deliver any of sentence and her English tongue not at all seemed  kumud's,Jennifer came out from kumud character πŸ˜† its very very very very very much seemed Jennifer Jennifer English, everything seemed Jennifer Jennifer πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† i re-watched again and again to recognize kumud but its not kumud,dont know why i feeling it but i couldn't recognize kummi di  i only recognized Jennifer whom i have been seen in her interviews only πŸ˜† 

i hope radhika ji will bring romantic kumud, if not then definitely i will throw tomato , next week will throw tomato or will send rasgulla πŸ˜ƒ 

btw read 1st  story , its amazing,  
dazzzling thumbnail
Thank you for updating. You are a rock star.
I missed your writings. This one is too heavenly to be true. I love it and it is amazing that you have been to pull it with brio without a kiss 😳
Now I would like to ask you something. Why do you like to write from kumud's point of view? I actually like this style and everytime you impress me a lot.
My favorite will always be the diary waala OS which was simply outstanding and so different.
Great weekend
πŸ˜ƒEdited by dazzzling - 10 years ago
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldnt find an appropriate urdu one but here is an English Shayari for your beautiful post Jaanu 

I Found you

Love can be ,
found in the warmth of a kiss,in a touch
or a lingering embrace?
Love can be,
found in a sweet, tender glance or a
smile that lights up the face?
Love can be,
found in words spoken softly , in 
comfortable silence too?
Love can be, 
found in any number of ways?
and I Found Love ,
when?...

I FOUND YOU
Edited by annete - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Janu, isko padhte padhte Meri saansain ruk gayee 
Kash yeh episode aap ne likha hota 

Itne super romantic !

Main toh gayee kaam se 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
osj ...πŸ€—
You should be writing the romance into SC...😊

I like the way you keep it so simple and true to the spirit of SC... sigh!  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Whereas you are pitch-perfect,  our real writer-of-the-day got it wrong from both ends, making Kumud speak in Jennifer's "voice", (as Linda pointed out earlier in this thread) and forgetting that Gautam is the actor who can pull off Kartar Singh, not bechaara Saras...πŸ˜†  Talk of confusing the actor with the character - I thought that's what viewers did, not the writers of a show...πŸ˜‰

Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 I always call you OSJ but after reading this part, today i have to call you Janu!!!!! 
Thanks a million for this. 

Am so happy u wrote this. Yaar this is our Saraswatichandra and Kumud.. not wht we saw y'day.

I was imagining our samud throughout the post and was blushing and smiling like a 16 yrs old fangirl. 

I super like it dear. πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg now AM SO EPIC JEALOUS of Kumud of ur OS,jaanu...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...

my god this ws HEAVENLY ROMANTIC yaar...i ws FULLY LOST in SaMud world..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...

The BEST LINE was hw u described frm Kumud's POV abt Saras tht though he HAS the most angelic face yet he ws devilish n wht nt too..omg SO TRUE...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Dil khush kar ditta yaar...am SO HAPPY to read this...thnx soo much for writin&PM...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

The man has the most angelic face on earth but I have now realized that he was also the most devious, crooked and wicked man on earth around me...o really !!!!

That's wat I feel n think wat Kumud feels too😳 Angel ke bhess mein devil😳
U didn't like my OS??😭