Nokjhok/Love Series Pg 26 OS:The Chocolaty Scene Reloaded!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello SaMudiansπŸ˜ƒ
Like you all i am a big SaMud lover and for those who know me i like to write about SaMud.😳
Well these days some of my buddies/readers were complaining that i am just writing rona dhona stuff just like in the show!! Kya karoun, i like to add my bit about the current tracks.😳
But i have got loads of love from u ppl. When i joined this forum i knew nobody here n gradually i made so many friends and mujhe pata hi nahin chala when i turned writer!!πŸ˜†
But a writer is nothing without readers and i want to keep all people reading my work happy.
I am starting a new thread!! The Nokjhok /Love Series where i wud b posting light random one shots for those who like such types of stories.
I hope i will get positive responses from u all and you will shower your love by reading. liking, commenting and giving feedback.
Till then, πŸ€—for u all

OSJ/Jaanu

Scroll down for the first story in the first post!!πŸ˜ƒ

Dangerous Game on page 1
Fulfilled on page 8
Confessions on page 16
A Priceless Birthday on page 20
Rainy Confessions on page 23
I Love You - Chocolaty Scene Reloaded
on page 26

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago

Dangerous Game

Kumud felt him grab her arm from behind her and yank her into the hallway, leaving the party, heading to the back of the house towards the store room, moving with angry force without a word and paying no attention to what she was saying

-What are you doing? Leave me!! Mr Saraswatichandra you have no damn right to...

The door to the unoccupied room creaked loudly when he opened it. Moonlight flooded the room filled with all the haveli's old stuffs which had sentimental values.

He whipped her body around to face him as he shoved her against the wall. His gaze was fierce and his body shook from frustration.

Kumud felt herself grow breathless. She had never seen him this angry before. Looking back on it now, she may have pushed him too far this time. He looked crazy.

Their eyes met and Kumud's mind went to what happened in his room two days ago.

Well i went to talk to him, to ask him to end the conversation that he started. But Mr Belly Button of the world just "discarded" me unceremoniously and refused to answer any of my questions, He had practically thrown me out of his room that day.

I got really angry. Well nobody behaves like this with Miss Kumud Sundari and it was time for Mr Saraswatichandra to learn his lesson. I decided to make him confess his feelings for me. Feelings that he was trying to hide otherwise he would not tell me on that stormy night that he and I could not ignore what was between us anymore!!

And he would have to tell me what was between us in plain. simple and normal language, not in riddles!! And... i had a plan which would be executed... on Kussum's birthday party.

He took a step towards her and placed his hands on either side of her head on the wall. Kumud flinched slightly. He leaned in closer and stared at her with an intensity that struck to her core. At this moment she knew her plan may have been a bad idea.

His breath was labored like a bull ready for battle, blowing Kumud's hair around her face. His eyes were like daggers. He did not blink. He did move. He just stood over her and stared at her, almost daring her to turn away from him.

-        I...I think you may have misunderstood what...

Kumud's words died in her throat when his hands balled into fists on either side of her head.

She was uncomfortable. She was...intimidated because... the way he was looking at her was so... unlike him.

If he would just yell at her and get it over with...

Kumud Sundari is getting intimidated!! But I would never let him know this!! If he has a sharp nose then mine too was as sharp as his if not sharper!! What does this man think of himself? He rejects me, comes to me, gets angry at me at the drop of a hat, sulks when he feels likes it...and cups my face and nearly kisses me when he feels like it...fights for me in front of his mom as if he cares too much...and comes to my room to say that he can't ignore what he feels for me and when I ask him about it, Mr Mirchichandra just gets angrier and pushes me away.

Am I to wait until he is fit to tell me? Or does he assume I am a mind reader? And knowing  Mr Saraswatichandra The Vyas, he won't do anything till he does not have his back up against the wall. N I did just that!!

So I danced with the one man who once proposed to me. I knew  he knew about him thanks to my dear sister Kumari who cannot keep anything in her tummy. According to her, his fair face turned something very close to green when he learned about Pramad, my baapu's best friend ka beta, who was chasing me for a long time.

But of course Pramad was still fond of me and when he saw me in the party and proposed a dance, I decided to use it to the maximum. I so wanted to see Mr Hulkchandra in front of my eyes.

Who is he to tell me who I am to accept a dance from? He never offered himself. And how can I forget what he told me in his room when I had told him that I was not going to wait forever for him. He had cut my sentence and said with his nose high n red- don't !!

And now he has the gut to become cross with me for listening to him. I have had about enough of this!

-        Are you going to say something?

Kumud  asked. He didn't move.

-        I am not a mind reader you know.

- Searching his gaze, she continued-  I will not allow you to treat me in this manner.

He leaned in closer to her face. He finally said with a deep voice - Oh no?

-        No!!  Kumud  said narrowing her eyes at him.

-        I think you will allow me to do what I please with you Miss Kumud.

He glanced down at her lips. His body moved nearer to her. She could not push herself against the wall any further. The tense anger coming off of him was paralyzing. She needed to look away. His gaze burned into her, through her and left her fighting for a steady breath.

He slid his hands up the wall and rested on his elbows at her head. With the rise of her breath, her chest grazed against his. He leaned a little closer.

-        So you like to flirt??

Kumud gasped . The gut of this man!!

-        How dare u..

But before she could utter another word, he started:

-        Why are u looking horrified?? That is what you were doing with that ridiculous old flame of yours. YOU. WERE . FLIRTING.

He watched her eyes closely.

-        No I was not!!  Kumud shouted.

-        You were and you knew perfectly well what you were doing! He roared at her.

Her lips parted at what he said.

-        You knew I was watching you. You knew how I would react to it but I suppose that's what you wanted. You were enjoying this game han Kumud?

She remained silent.

What the hell is going on? I was the one who wanted answers and here he is cornering me and demanding explanations. This is the limit!! My plan has backfired and I am in front of him acutely embarrassed.

They were now almost nose to nose. He saw her tense at his closeness, but more than that he felt her quiver from his words to her. She was now very aware of him and she had no option but to gaze at the floor.

He had never been so near to her. He knew he had to stop right there because this game was getting dangerous  and he was doing exactly what he promised himself  he would not do...give her false hope.

Taking her courage in both her hands, Kumud gazed back up into his eyes. She said softly:

-        I'm sorry. Please forgive me... 

He leaned in and kissed her without another thought. He felt her slid her hands along her chest and wrapped them around his neck. He didn't move. His hands remained on the wall behind her. He knew if they came off the wall they would explore every inch of her.

It was insurance that it would not go any further than the kiss. He heard her let out a little whimper of his name. It was the first time he heard her call him by his name and how!! And...that undone him completely!!

He felt his right arm leave the safety of the wall behind her and find its way to her waist. Within moments it found its way up her bare back into her thick hair. Tilting her head to the side, gazing at her briefly he deepened the kiss.

He felt Kumud's hands running down the sides of his ribs to his waist. The grunt of a moan that came out of him did not sound like him.
Her touch!! His body burned for it... called for it and was getting to the point of demanding it...her.

God she was... They better stopped now before it was too late...

-        Kumud!!

Kumud stopped him by putting her index on her lips and whispered:

-        I know you will never tell me what you feel for me, so I am asking you to show me.

That was a bold statement coming from Kumud but she wanted him to know that she knew what she was doing. It was always him and would always be him. She reached forward to where his shirt was unbuttoned and put her hands on his chest. Her hands were trembling. He took her hands in his and gazed into her eyes to ask her if she was sure what she was asking of him, without voicing it out.

He was burning for her. He could no longer hide it from her and he was not going to stop himself from trying. She deserved to be shown what he felt for her.

He scooped her up into his arms and kissed her passionately. Kumud suddenly felt dizzy from the force of his passion for her. She felt it in his kiss. Kumud understood at that moment why every time he had cupped her face, he had never kissed her before .

He loved her, she knew it now.

When he ended the kiss, she was a sight that he would never forget in his whole lifetime. Her eyes were closed, her face was flushed and her lips swollen and she looked...ethereal. With a voice loaded with emotions, Saras called her

-        Kumud?

-        Mmm

She finally opened her eyes and gazed in his beautiful eyes. He kissed her softly before putting her down. Kumud wrapped her arms around his waist and locked eyes with him and saw something she had longed to see.

Saras whispered softly - Kumud, I lov- 

They suddenly heard some noise. Some footsteps...

-        "Kumud! Didi! Are you there? Kumuddd??? Kahan ho?? Kahan gayi who ladki!! 

Saras froze and his gaze flew towards the front of the room. They were coming in their direction. Grabbing her hands, he said ... come with me!!

And out of the window they went!! Pheww that was a narrow escape!! They joined the party without being caught but unfortunately Saras didn't finish his confession. Looking at her he sighed and smiled slyly!! And she smiled back sheepishly!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
....nhok - jhok series...hurray ..sumthng new...
πŸ€—...then go on buddy...waitng for d post...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
yayyy..
superb idea di..no more rona dhona..
i'll start posting my requestπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
first request: plzz one married wala samud  os plzzz
@sraskumud and kiranpreethee

Thanks guys. I'll b on vacation as from nex week so i am planning to write but some romantic light stuffs.
I hope u guys read them. I'll b updating here. Rona dhona and intense ones wud b in other threads!!
Thanks again. I love u guys.I'm alomost done with the first one!!πŸ˜›
Waiting nd looking forward to read ths nok jhok series...
Originally posted by -bornalee-

yayyy..
superb idea di..no more rona dhona..
i'll start posting my requestπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
first request: plzz one married wala samud  os plzzz

Bornu done!! My next one will b Married wala SaMud!! The one on page one will b - Dangerous Game coz it's 75% completed.
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Bornu done!! My next one will b Married wala SaMud!! The one on page one will b - Dangerous Game coz it's 75% completed.
ok as u wish
we r ready to read any kind of samud😳
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@sraskumud and kiranpreethee

Thanks guys. I'll b on vacation as from nex week so i am planning to write but some romantic light stuffs.
I hope u guys read them. I'll b updating here. Rona dhona and intense ones wud b in other threads!!
Thanks again. I love u guys.I'm alomost done with the first one!!πŸ˜›

..@bold: lucky u r on vacation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hamari kismat mein kaha...😭😭.
just a suggetions ..jaanu why dont u start sumthng from begiinig itself... u knw i'm  missng begnning old days/epi of show...πŸ˜†...just want  revive those old samud moments again...😳
The one I will post will b about good old days only!!
I'll follow ur suggestion for these series πŸ˜›