Thread 1 - Click Me..

Thread 2 - Click Me.. 

Thread 3 - Click Me..

Thread 4 - Click Me..

Thread 5 - Click Me..

Thread 6 - Click Me..

Thread 7 -  Click Me..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 34

Boy: "I think she is here to trap rich men.. See her saree.. Surely given by rich men who is her bedmates.." Remy's friend snapped in between when she wasn't answering their query..

Remy: "So she is someone's MISTRESS.." They laugh evilly.. Khushi's tear start to make her way.. She was crying on their rough words.. She feel offended when they called her mistress when they humiliated her marriage.. "Don't cry Khushi.. If your bedmates can't warm you then we are always there.. We too have experience entertaining a MISTRESS like you.." She closed her mouth with her palm.. She can never take all this.. She wanted to run but her way been blocked.. The people who was standing near the mandir was just watching and whispering silently.. No one come and help her.. Her cheeks was drenched with tear.. She can only whisper her savior name.. Her husband.. "Arnavji.."

Khushi: "Just let me go.." She tried to come out from their way..

Remy: "Why you are in hurry.. Let us have some fun first then you can go anywhere you like.. But before that let us touch your milky skin.. It's not fair you only let your bedmates to touch you.. We too can pay you a high price.. You just say how much you want.. We will pay with open heart without hesitate.. After all it worthy to have you on bed.." They laugh loudly.. Khushi's cheeks was drenched with her tear.. She was weeping badly.. She was just hoping for some miracle and someone come and help him.. But none of the society who was standing at the corner turn up to help her.. She was hell scared from this Remy.. He always tried to take advantages on her or any other girls in the college..

Boy: "Remy.. What are you waiting for.. Faster react.. We too are waiting for our turn.." Khushi clenched her saree.. She was moving backwards.. While Remy held her hand tightly.. She hissed in pain.. Her bangles beak her skins.. She can see some blood oozing out.. Remy pulled her in to him and try to held her saree pahlu.. But..!! Before his hand reach her saree someone held his hand tight.. Khushi was stunned in happiness seeing her savior here.. Her husband.. Arnavji..

Arnav: "You made a big mistake by touching her.." with stern voice while his hand was gripping hard on Remy's.. Arnav pulled his another hand roughly which was holding his wife wrist..

Remy: "Who are you..?? Why are you helping her..?? She is just a MISTRESS and'" That's it.. He held Remy's neck and choke harder.. Remy was gasping for some air..

Arnav: "She is my wife.. Arnav Singh Raizada's WIFE.. You craved for your own grave.. I won't spare you DAMN IT..!!!" He shouts in anger.. Remy and his gang was shocked to hear this.. They didn't aware of her marital status and the other shocked was she was married to Arnav Singh Raizada.. One of the richest business men in Delhi.. Khushi was witnessing all this was getting scared.. the way he gripped Remy's neck seem like he would kill him here.. She run to him and try to make him leave Remy's neck..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. Please leave him.. He will die.." She shouts..

Arnav: "Marneh do.. (Let him die..)" He was still looking in Remy's eyes which was watery by now.. Remy's friends was standing at the corner and don't even have the courage to stop this men..

Khushi: "Are you mad..?? If anything happen to him you will be behind the bars.." she shouts in fear.. "Then what will happen to me..?? You would leave me alone..??" Alone tear rolled on her cheeks.. the moments he heard her words his eyes move to Khushi who was shedding tear and her eyes was glued on her.. He leave Remy's neck and walked towards her.. He wiped her tear with his thumbs and took her in his embrace.. She cried out.. He patted her back and calm her down.. But she was nowhere to stop..

Arnav: "Nothing going to happen to me Khushi and I would never leave you.." He just hate her tear.. He can never bear her tear.. It was the weaker point in him..

Khushi: "Promise me you won't leave me..??" She asked with cracked voice..

Arnav: "I promise.." they broke apart.. he wipe her tear and she hurriedly held his hand just notice his hand been bandage..

Khushi: "How did you hand get injured Arnavji..??"She was nervous seeing some blood on the white bandage..

Arnav: "It's just a small cut.." he again took her in his embrace just to make her secure..He didn't want to tell her anything.. how he punched on the glass mirror due to the frustrated on himself.. He can never forgive himself for carrying his hand on her sleeping angle.. The angel which he is madly in love..

She continue sobbing in his embraced and he was trying hard to calm her.. Sometime she was too tough to handle but sometime she surprised him with her innocent behaviour.. She was mad at him for the whole day but still she didn't protest on his touch.. Both of them was mesmerized in each other arm.. They didn't notice what was going on behind them.. The moment he open his eyes and was shocked to see Remy running towards them holding a wood in his hand.. It was too near and he don't know how he should react.. Khushi's back was facing towards Remy and he can never let anyone harm his wife.. He hurriedly turn his body and pulled out Khushi's hand which was hugging him.. It was too drastic for her to understand but the moment she saw her husband hissed in pain she start to panic..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. What happen..??" Arnav's eyes was watery due to the pain.. He trying to stable himself.. Khushi who lately understood what had happen she hurriedly cupped his cheeks.. "Arnavji.." her eyes welled up..

Arnav: "I'm alright.. It just a small pain.. Did you get hurt..??" She nodded a NO.. Arnav turn towards Remy and walked with rage towards him.. He held his collar and start punch him hard with his injury fist.. He was out of control.. He punched him on his face and he fell on the ground.. While he jump on him and start to punch on his face.. "How dare you call my wife with that tag..?? how dare you touch her..?? how dare you make her cried..?? How dare you insult her..?? How dare you..??" he roared in anger.. Khushi who was standing at the corner was trying hard to stop him by yelling.. She was scared to go near him.. He was turning violence.. Just then the police reached there and stop him by pulling him out.. He was still kicking Remy's while the constable pulled him at the corner and throw Remy in the police jip.. "I want him behind the bar.. If I ever saw him anywhere then your uniform will only remain a dream.." The inspector who was hearing all this was just nodding a YES.. They knew what they should do now..

Arnav turn to Khushi who was standing and looking at him.. He walked towards her and lifted her in his arm and walked straight towards their Hotel.. 

He didn't meet her eyes.. He didn't want to see her intense and sad face.. Her words was still fresh in him and he can never forget those harsh words of her.. While Khushi was looking at him and tried to gain all the answer of her query which are still unanswerable..

Suite

They was here for almost twenty minutes.. Khushi was looking at him who was yelling on the line.. He didn't care to dress his wounds.. She wanted to ask him but seeing his anger she remain silence. He cut the called and look at Khushi..

Arnav: "Are they your colleagues..??" Khushi nodded weakly.. "Damn..!!! Why didn't you tell me..?? Did they misbehave with you at college..??" her tongue tied.. She don't have the courage to inform him anything.. She was scared what if he found out regarding she insisted the guards to guard her outside the gate and how she blackmail them if they disobey her then she would inform their chief.. "Answer me Damn it..!!" He was pissed with her body gesture and her silence..

Khushi: "No.. He didn't.." She lied..

Arnav: "Don't cheat on me Khushi.. Aman have told me everything.. So there is no point of hiding it anymore.." She lifted her gaze and looked at him.. It mean he knew everything.. She clenched her saree's..

Khushi: "They tried to misbehaved but I didn't let them.. I fight with them and moreover my friends was there too to help me out.." She spoke each words carefully..

Arnav: "I knew it' This might be happen.. Damn this guards.." with gritted teeth' He get the hints when Inspector send their details to him.. He knew she would lied to him and would keep hiding all this but he was ASR after all and he knew how to make her talk even he have to drag Aman between them..

Khushi: "That guards wasn't in mistake.. I was the one told them to hide all this from you.. I do not want you to cancel my registration.. I wanted to study but without informing the rest that I'm belongs to Raizada family.. I wanted to be independent.." Her eyes was glued on the floor.. She was silently sobbing thinking she can never go to college anymore..

Arnav: "That was the reason I send those guards with you and you was being too smart and see what have you done today.. If you allowed those guards to enter in the college then this day won't come and they would never cross their limits.." He yelled at her.. She was shaken with his high tone..

Khushi: "I'm sorry.. This won't happen again.." She sobs..

Arnav: "You better enter in the room now and lock yourself in.. Before I did something wrong.." He turn his face not wishing to see her teary eyes which would melt him in few seconds..

Khushi: "But your wounds.. Let'" Been interrupt' He turn with rage..

Arnav: "I said go DAMN IT..!!!" His voice was ringing in her ear.. She didn't wait anymore.. She run towards the room and locked herself in.. She start to cry on the bed.. He was aware he was being rough with her but it was necessary to make her realize her mistake.. If he was late today then something else might happen and for that he can never forgive himself.. He took out his mobile and dial for Aman.. "I want them get the most cruel punishment.. Bribe the Commissioner and send them behind the bar and one more Aman.. I don't want Khushi's Marital status been exposes in her college.. I don't want her to face any problem in future.. More importantly, today's incident shouldn't be out at any cost.. Hide it.. From media and everyone.." He barked his order and cut the called..

To be continued..

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
INDEX..

Part 35 - Click Me..

Part 36 - Click Me..

Part 37 - Click Me..

Thread 9 - Click Me..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG

still I can't believe that I am the First to comment on My most favourite FF

I am feeling very emotional

I always wait for your update on this FF

I always love angry arnav at the same time taking care of kushi and also kushi's pain not able to bear his negligence earlier

Edited by madhusquare - 10 years ago
gracefultulika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!
 I'M ON THE UPDATE PAGE
Awesome update
yes khushi should realize her mistake
thank god arnav is there at right time
those all loose character boys should be behind the bar
i wish if khushi remember now their first night
farhas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats fr the new thread awesome update bt pls her remember everything soon poor arnav feelling bad fr him
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awesome n superb update.

Huh on ur face reny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† [LOL

Thank God Arnav was there on right time to save his wife from those college goons.Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
arshisiree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt n arnv give them a gud punishmnt Edited by arshisiree - 10 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great arnie came on time serve right for that idiot remy...how caring husband he his...hope khushi found her willingness letter soon...
venkata thumbnail
Awesome update. Felt very good when Arnav was helping Kushi. Hope Kushi remembers everything soon and all the misunderstanding end.

Congrats for New thread.
12041989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update...
I love ur FF and also love the love of arnav towards khushi ...