ARSHI FF:LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP THREAD 3 - PART 17

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We are on a New Thread.. Congrats and thank you to make this FF success..😊

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

https://imgur.com/NlaDO

Part 13

Arnav reach home next day in early morning.. He have been looking for her in all the Dehli's streets and he went to the hospital too to recognize the body.. but he sign in relief it was not hers.. He was surprise none of the family member call him and told about her..  He stilled doubts on the call he received in the morning.. He has told Aman to work on it' He walk to his room with a small steps.. He didn't want to reach their room and her teary eye will flash again in his mind.. 'Where are you Khushi?' his heart whisper.. He open the room's door and was shocked to see her..

"Khushi.." He shouts out but she didn't hear it.. She was sleeping peacefully on the recliner.. He took a slow step and was watching her sleeping.. He wanted to touch her but he scared what if she is just a dream and she disappear once he touch her.. He slowly seat on the edge of the recliner and look at her angelic face.. His hand was itching and arguing to feel her to touch her but he was scared to loss her.. He closed his eye and thought she will disappear once he open it.. But she was still there.. His brow frown.. Is her..? his heart question.. He gain the courage and touch her cheeks smoothly and she was there she didn't disappear.. He sign in relief.. He couldn't control himself.. He took her in his embrace while she was sleeping peacefully.. He hug her tight and nuzzle his nose on her crook.. His tiredness heals once he hug her.. She was having difficulty to breath.. She can feels a strong arm on her waist.. She slowly opens her eye and tries to gain what is going on with her..? Her head was resting on his shoulder and she can feel a warm breath on her neck.. Her look around and her eye widen.. She couldn't believe he was hugging her with the way they haven't meet for years.. She tried to digest the fact her husband was hugging her..

Khushi: "Arnavji.." almost whisper..

Arnav: "Khushi.. Where were you..? What if I lost you..?" He raked his hand through her hair and pulled her more in his embrace..

Khushi: "Arnavji.." She call him again.. She doesn't understand what was he saying..? And what happen to him..? He slowly broke the hug and look at her and cupped her cheeks with his palm..

Arnav: "Khushi.. Did you get hurt..?" She frown her brow'

Khushi: "Hurt..??" with weird expression in her eye..

Arnav: "What did the doctor said..? Did you have any inner injury..?" he shoot question and she don't have any answer for his question..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. Injury?? Doctor??" He look at her with narrow eye.. She was being calm like nothing happen to her.. She tried to find wound on her face and hand.. But there were no sign of accident.. Only her wrist is been plaster and he was the reason for her injury wrist.. He took a deep breath and he was damn sure someone play a prank on him and he won't let that person be free.. If once he found him.. He will show him the real hell.. Khushi saw his mood change.. "Arnavji.." She brings him back to present.. He look in her eye and try to figure out what he was doing.. He relief her cheek and look at the floor while tried to avoid her hazel eye.. She saw him behaving weirdly today.. She gain some strength before she could speak to him.. "Arnavji.." she call him..

Arnav: "Hmmm.." still looking at the floor..

Khushi: "I will be leaving to buaji's house tomorrow.. It's my pheg phere.." his heart stab when she said leaving..!!

Arnav: "How long??" with stern voice..

Khushi: "One week'" he stood up and look at her in widen eye..

Arnav: "What..?" he shouts.. He saw his face turning red due to angriness.. "You can't go..!!" how can he let her go and that too for a week.. No Impossible!! He wanted to throw all this feeling and weird concern for her which is building every second in his heart for her.. It was creating difficulty for him.. What is happening to me..? He don't understand at first he humiliated her and make her realize her status and at the same time he can't let her go far from him.. She saw him lost in his thought.. She just don't feel to interrupt his mess mind and she walk to the bed and took her blanket and pillow.. She was sleeping at the recliner because she was waiting for him.. Even he hurt her but for her, he is still her husband and she will face all the difficulty and won't give up in this relation.. Unless Devi Mayya took her breathe.. His trance broke when he heard the poolside glass door open by her.. He walk to her in hurry and hold her arm and pulled her inside..

Khushi: "What are you doing..?" she tried to free his grip from her arm..

Arnav: "You will sleep on the bed..!!" she frown her brow..

Khushi: "No.. I will sleep where I belongs too.." His heart been beak by a knife.. He feels the pain when she utters those words. Then what she might be feeling when he throw the same words on her after the play..?..

Arnav: "I repeat.. You are not going to sleep there anymore.." He pointed his finger on the poolside floor.. "You will be sleeping in this room on my bed.." She look at him with widen eye.. On his bed? That's mean with him? "And I will sleep on the recliner.." He know what she might be thinking and she won't agree to share a bed with him not that soon..

Khushi: "I won't sleep here and I prefer sleeping on the rough floor.." He clenched his fist in anger..

Arnav: "No more argument.. You are sleeping here and that's final.." He move and lock the glass door.. She couldn't open it.. Unless she has the key.. He walk to the main switch and switch off the light and only open the table lamp so she won't get scared from darkness.. He went to sleep on the recliner and she was just standing at the same place with a pillow and blanket in her hand.. She can only see his back.. She doesn't want to give up.. She want to show to him, she is strong and she will stood on her determination.. Almost 30 minutes pass and his eye was still open.. But she couldn't notice it due to his back facing her.. He saw the bed still empty and he turn and saw her body leaning on the glass door and her head was support by the door.. She was standing but her eye was closed.. He look at her with anger boiling in him.. "Khushi.. what the hell is this?".. she open her eye and look at him..

Khushi: "You don't bother about me.. I can manage.." She again closed her eye and lean her head on the glass door.. He clenches his fist and look at her with redness eye..

Arnav: "What you want me to do..? so you can sleep on the bed.." she smile.. This is the time to show her stubbornness..

Khushi: "I want to go to buaji's house.." he fumes in anger..

Arnav: "NO.." with sharp voice..

Khushi: "Then.. Good night.." She closed her eye and lean on the glass door.. He watch her act.. She is being so stubborn and behaving like a small kid which is showing determination for her demands..

Arnav: "Okey.." He gives up.. She smile broadly while opening her eye.. "But only for 3 days.." Her smile fade..

Khushi: "But.."

Arnav(interrupt): "No argument.." he shut her down.. She look at him with narrow eye and she start to thinks.. She was happy he was allowing her to go.. But she only can spend few days with her family.. She want at least one weak to get back in herself.. She was trying to run from him.. She want to spend some time without any tensed and fight.. She can only gain some peace if she is far from him..

Khushi: "Okey.." He thought she wouldn't agree.. But it didn't went the way he was planning.. He doesn't have any option left other than allowing her..  

Arnav: "Now.. Sleep on the bed and no more argument.." She walk to the bed with her pillow and blanket and without creating any scene..

Khushi have been dropped to Gupta house by Arnav and he leaves to office.. She didn't invite him in and she just took her luggage and walk in.. Payal and the family was happy to see her.. They hug her and bless her.. She was not looking the same Khushi she used too.. She was wearing expensive jewellery and branded Saree with a high quality materials.. They was having tea and having a small conversation between each other..

Buaji: "Titliya.. We will be going Lucknow today.. Would you like to follow us..?" she look at them.. She desperately wanted to go but once she went there she can't get any peace of mind and she wanted to be alone..

Khushi: "No Buaji.. I don't feel like going.. It will be tiring.."

Payal: "But Khushi.. You will be alone and we all are going Lucknow for Pretty's wedding.." She don't like Pretty.. She is from rich family and full of arrogance in hers.. Just like her husband..

Khushi: "Don't worried Jiji.. I will be fine and I'm here only for 3 days and I will manage.." Payal and the family nodded weakly.. They didn't want to leave her alone but at the same time they have to leave for Lucknow for the wedding.. Pretty's Family are closed friend of theirs and Payal was following them so she can take care of her parents and buaji.. They are getting older and it will be difficult for them to travel alone..

Khushi was sleeping on her bed after such a long periods.. She missed her bed and her house.. It was heavy rain and deep in her heart she was feeling scared from the lights and storm.. But she have to be strong and she have to live alone for past three days.. She don't feel like eating anything.. Her appetite gone..  She closed her eye and alone tear rolled down.. She slowly open her eye and touch her injury wrist.. Even it was healing but still the pain is unbearable.. She have place a small plaster on the wounds.. She suddenly feel cold and she closed the window and again lay on the bed.. She wrapped herself in the blanket and tried to sleep..

Dining area..

The entire family was having dinner together.. Arnav was lost in his own thought.. He was missing her even he wanted to denied it but still his heart refused to accept it.. Akash and Shyam notice his face.. They look at each other and smile..

Anjali: "Without Khushiji.. Our house look so quiet and it look fade too.." Arnav look at his Di.. She is right.. Even he feels the loneness without her appearance.. But why Di is missing her? She should be happy because Khushi is not here..? Then why..?

Akash: "Ya Di.. Khushiji is really sweet and her talk can't make anyone bored.." Arnav look at him with widen eye.. He don't like when someone miss his wife and that to a man..

Shyam: "Akash.. Khushiji need some time to spend with her family and this is the first time she went to her parent's house after her marriage.." Arnav look at the both men in front of him.. They were showing concern towards her even after what she had spoke to them..

Anjali: "But I will miss her.. Who will company me to watch my serial.. And Who will company me for my evening tea..?" Nani just nodded to Anjali's statement..

Akash: "Thank God Di.. At least you can take some rest from your serial and it's not worth to watch a kitchen politics serial.. It will give bad impact to the viewers.." Arnav just ignore them and continue having his dinner.. But deep in his heart.. He was thinking about her.. Did she had her dinner?..

Anjali: "Akash.. Don't pointed any word on our Indian serial and I guess me and Khushiji have show you our talent.. and we won the challange " Arnav look at her when she took Khushi's name.. and challenge?

Akash: "I admit you and Khushiji have act very well but still.."

Arnav(Interrupt): "So it was a play..?"

To be continued..

FOR PM                                                                                             

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

p.s. I'm not shifting my FF in FB.. just wanted to share my FB link.. so we can know each other well..😊

Index part 14 above scroll down😊

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Index

Thread 5 - Click Me..

Thread 6 - Click Me..

Thread 7 - Click Me.. (Follow this thread for the further link)
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
vtan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unres

Sorry, just got a chance to read it. Feeling bad for Khushi. But hoping that Arnav will soon realize his mistake and correct his behavior. 
Edited by vtan - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum
finally asr learned tht it is play
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
congratulations for new thread!!!

now coming to update-

really amazing update!!!
arnav was so restless for khushi, so worried.
u wrote his feelings so well on seeing khushi. he hugged her just as her whole life depends on her.
he was really a lot concern for her but yes he is ruthless. try to admit ur feelings man.
that's why he was ready to send for 1 week.

so khushi alone in house.

good that now arnav is going to get the truth, i really wanted it soon.

really awesome update, again congratz for new thread.

Edited by adeeba21 - 11 years ago
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update dear...i am quite happy tht arnav is missing khushi...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved how he was not sure she was a dream or not and was afraid to touch her less she faded away and him saying no for her to go to her parent home hope he finds out it only she is the house and decide to come over and finally the dumbo realized it was an act loved the update thanks for the pm congrats on the new thread

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahh loved his concern/worry but that ended soon with him realizing abt the prank...but still he was concerned for her...and was feeling restless when she asked to go...and finally he came to know abt the play...hope now their relationship changes a bit...
PS are u shifting ur story on FB?? i dont visit FB a lot...will u continue here too??
thanks for update n pm :)
akashlina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooo nw our arnav is going to miss khushi...and hope he realize his love for khusho...
nazifa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes mr asr the fool,it was the play