New Abhiya FF- Forever | Chapter 4-Page 11

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello all,

I am sure many of you know me, but yes you're not able to recognize me because of my NEW USERNAME! So yep, my old username is --Shivu-- and the older one is CIDMaaneetNaksh. 

I am starting this FF as a sequel to my previous one named- 'Till... We Both Shall Live'. But since I will really appreciate new readers, 

I am posting a brief Backgroud/Past of this FF.

"Piya hails from Dehradun. She lives with her family. She is in Mt. College doing her studies apart from being in the musical band of her college. She meets Abhay who is extra charming and different. Piya hates Abhay for being the reason why their friend Ruhi(tracker) is shifted to the weaker section of the College and she meets with an accident. All the gang ignores Abhay. But Piya realizes her fault and is the first one to make friends with Abhay. Abhay joins their band. Along with him, they win a National Level Competition. After that, she realizes that she has special feelings for Abhay, though his mysterious figure has so many questions around him. Meanwhile, Abhay disappears in the woods. That is the time when actually Piya misses him. When he returns, she comes to know of a devastating truth, Abhay being a vampire. She is heart-broken for Abhay cheated on her with his identity and she leaves. Abhay follows her all the way and they both finally CONFESS! Dobriyal Mansion gears up for Panchi's wedding. Some of the relatives of Misha start poisoning her against Piya. In the beginning Misha doesn't take heed to such allegations but soon she falls prey. She is forcefully made to see from the "half-empty glass" point of view. She is made to see incidences which aren't real and are fake. Finally, a day after Panchi's marriage, she looses all her patience and rebukes Piya. She humiliates her to no limits for being her father's illegitimate daughter and asks her to leave the house. Meanwhile, Abhay and his family are summoned by the superiors of his clan to warn and remind them to maintain the secrecy of their true identity. They are about to leave when Amrita has a vision about the mishap with Piya. The Raichands rush to Dehradun and save Piya at the eleventh hour. Infuriated by Misha's words, Abhay decides to take Piya away with him. He and his family depart to Jaipur after mutual consent. 
6 months later, Abhay is the MD of Raichand Empire having completed his studies. Piya has a year left still. They enroll her abroad. They marry in a very private ceremony and gear up for their BFFs Avani and Avinash's wedding. Abhay surprises Piya by taking her to Panchi and Siddarth who have shifted their base to Jaipur. Piya spends some quality time with Panchi and they leave for the wedding. Piya is shocked to see her family at the wedding, who happen to be business partner of Avinash's dad. She breaks down seeing her mom, dad and sister. Abhay supports her and asks her family to stay away from Piya. Soon after the wedding, they leave for Paris for a new innings."

If there's any further query regarding whats happened in my FF, please read my FF. Here are the links.

Thread 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1642219
Thread 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1912833
Thread 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2802956

Posted the Character Sketch on the Next Post. Do read and let me know!

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail

Please press 'LIKE' button on this post. I will PM only those who have pressed like here and no one else. For the first time, will PM my entire Buddy List.

Piya Dobriyal/Raichand:
She is the female protagonist of my FF. Hails from Dehradun, India. She lives away from her family because of misunderstandings between her and Misha, her step-sister. She is married to the "Mysterious Guy" Abhay Raichand. Currently, they reside in Jaipur and they are planning to leave the country soon so that Piya is able to complete her studies abroad.

Abhay Raichand: 
A mysterious personality... He is a Vampire and is married to his love Piya Dobriyal. He is also the MD of Raichand Empire. He is a caring husband... To him, his wife is his ONLY PRIORITY. He supports her in every situation whatsoever. He is planning to take his wife abroad so that she finishes her studies.

Misha Dobriyal:
She is spoilt step-sister of Piya Dobriyal. She detests Piya for being her father's child. She forces Piya to move out of her paternal home.

Madhu Dobriyal:
Misha's mother and Piya's step mother. She cares and loves Piya a bit more than Misha.

Panchi Dobriyal:
She is Siddharth's wife(who isn't a vampire in my FF). She treats Piya as her daughter. She cares for Piya the most in her house. Piya is Sid-Panchi's apple of the eye. 

Siddharth:
He is a business-man. He isn't a vampire (as of yet). He is married to Panchi.

Kabir-T:
Kabir is T's boyfriend and like an elder brother to Piya. He can go to the extent of killing anyone for the sake of protecting his sister, Piya. He's T's boyfriend and they are marrying soon.

Hasina-Chand Raichand
Abhay and Piya's parents. They adore Piya alot. These characters are like Carlisle-Esme

Amrita Raichand
The sweet Alice (from Twilight) of my FF. She can see the future... But unlike Alice... Her future-vision is CERTAIN. What she sees is always true. She is a sweet sister-in-law to Piya and they share a sweet bond.

bairaagix thumbnail
bairaagix thumbnail

Update 1- Ishhq In Paris

The bright sunny Paris morning opened its eyes in Abhiya room. Through the white and light pink satin curtains, the sunlight made its way in tiny rays in which dust particles shined like gold. Piya was still asleep... She had cheeks on Abhay's mighty chest and her forehead hid below Abhay's chin. Her hands tightly clutched his chest and went down behind his back tucked inside it.
Abhay in his usual black night vest had his hand on Piya's back, carefully watching her dreams. He was enjoying this new change in her. He wasn't able to read her thoughts but was able to watch her sleep and her dreams... She dreamt of almost everything... From her college... To her studies and even some dreams that made Abhay blush and break into a slight giggle.

Presently, he was looking at the roof of the room... Watching the Parisian designs that were engraved. Engrossed in deep thoughts... About the place, the history... The culture and everything a 100 year old mind could think and analyse. 

Suddenly, he felt Piya shivering in his arms. He looked down and found few drops of sweat on her temple and a single drop of tear glistening in her eyes. He woke her up.

Abhay: Piya! Are you alright??
Piya: huh? haan? *collecting her senses* 
Abhay: you're fine baby!
Piya: hmm... I guess! It was a bad dream.

Piya gets up wiping her face. She puts on her pink satin cover over her night gown and spreads open the curtains. Then she realizes of the enmity of the sun and her better-half. She draws them again and turns to go outside when she is immediately pulled back into an embrace. She slips her hands on his chest. "Yes! Mr. Raichand?" He replies to her immediately. "Hmm... So Mrs. Raichand! Hows your life a week after your wedding?" She chuckles, "Hmm! Life! Ermm... Well, I was into another wedding the next day and then the very next day, I was busy sleeping on the plane... And since then have been eating and sleeping... So its relaxing! Mr. Raichand! I guess you need a drink! Don't you?"

"Drink"
"Yeah... Will get you one Mr. Raichand"

She grins again and pulls herself away from his arms and goes out. The typical parisian staff greet her. She replies to all of them and searches for the morning newspaper. 

She takes a glass full of red mysterious geeky smelling liquid along with the paper.

"Here you go husband!"
"Thank you wife!"

Looking at the newspaper... "What the..." 
"Piya? Whats wrong?"
"This paper is in DAMN french!" 
"DAMN french? Well... Urmm what has french done to you! Poor French"
"Ha ha! Very funny! How on the earth I am gonna understand French?"
"Why do you fear when husband is here" He smiles in a typical sweet human husband way.

"I hate this smile of yours husband! I like you in the dark look! Suits me! I am not a typical Indian sweet husband's wife material"
"Ohh! Then what material are you? Silk? Satin?"
"Damn! Shut up Abhay!! I like being a tharkey vampire's wife"
"Hmm!! Let me see... Tharkey! And Vampire... SEXY COMBINATION"
"Ahem! Ahem!! We were talking of French!" 
"Hmm... Let me read it for you!"
"Ohh! You didn't tell me I am going to the office today?"
"Who said you were?"
"Dear Husband, if you'll be reading the ENTIRE newspaper for me... Who will GO to the office?"
"Don't challenge my speed, wife"
"Challenged!"
"Ahaan!?"
"A-HAAN!!"

Saying so she left the room to get her papers ready for the new day at college.

"Yeah Right! A new place! C'mon Piya, go on... LIVE your dreams!"

It was the BEST fashion university in Paris, ranked among Top 10 Fashion Schools of the World. Abhay had already en-rolled her in the Final Semester.

She reached the college in a perfect white shirt which was folded upto her elbows. Her light blue denim was skin-fit. She had a fashionable silver colored doped chain around her waist which flow loose on her left. Her straight tresses were replaced by a scattered layer of curls... Light perms all around amongst her strait brown tresses. She had her bag on one of her shoulders and her cell that same hand. 

She came out of her car caressing her hair and moving her fingers through them. Piya was the new toy at the university. She pretended to be chilled out and confident but only she knew that confidence was MILES away from her. She was relaxed to not have Abhay around at the first day because of his over-protective nature. He would have otherwise opened the life-history of all the students who Piya tried to get near. Amrita was there with her that day.

Piya: di... I am seriously OKAY! You should go! I'll manage!
Amrita: yeah... As I can see your being okay?

She felt Piya's chest which was thumping with all its power! Piya blushed in embarrasment.

Piya: no seriously! I want to be here... Like alone!
Amrita: are you sure honey?
Piya: 110%
Amrita: I am only a phone call away!
Piya: I know! Ciaoo!
Amrita: someone is getting into italian shoes huh!
Piya: dekha!! Ha ha!! Bye di!!
Amrita: bye honey!

Ohkay! Like alone now! Piya said to herself. Taking a deep breath, she would have stepped forward when a figure just stopped her.

"Hi!!"

Piya was apalled and shocked. She took a step back to get a proper look of the guy. He was a guy with mighty arms, his biceps shown through his jacket even. His chest was heavily musculated and a person standing sufficiently close could hear even the heart-beats. He wasn't tall... He was just some inches above Piya. He had a nice smile on his face but his eyes searched for something in and around her. They had a big question mark in them.

"So... You're the new girl!"
"Umm... Yeah!"

Piya hated being tagged as the "New Girl"

"Hi I am Jai, Jai Khurana!"

"Ohh! Wow! India??"

"Yeah! I was born and brought up here though! My dad was born there, somewhere in Dehradun-Terai!"

"Oh! You can't be serious! Even I am from Dehradun!"

"You can call me Jeh!"

"Wow! Nice! Jeh! I am Piya!"

"Piya--?"

"Piya Abhay Raichand :D"

"Gosh! You're married?"

"Yeah... A week back"

"Congratulations! Come I'll show you the campus"

"Ohh thank you soo much!"

He took her to see the campus, it was indeed mesmerizing... Lovely ambience... And studious students 
There was a large green piece of land in the centre of the campus and students did all sorts of stuff here- from studying, to playing football and even kissing and romancing . Jai showed her the garden area and went to the office with her. She took her books and the admission note to get signed by her professors. It was indeed a dream come true for Piya. She was going to study in a place she always dreamt of!

"So! Who was that girl who came to drop you?"

Piya looked at Jai, it wasn't a casual question. There was a certain curiosity in Jai's eyes. It was beyond normal

"You know her?"

"umm...!"

She saw him fumbling for words. He was hiding something from her.

"No! Actually, when I saw you both I thought both of you are joining the college. But she went away"

"Oh! Ya! She's my sister-in-law! My husband's elder sister!"

"Ohhh! Your HUSBAND's sister?"

"Yeah! Is there something wrong in that?"

"Huh? No! Not at all! Just curiosity"

"Hmm! Are you joining me for class?"

"Nopes! I have a class in the other building, but next class we have together!"

"Ohh great! That'd be fine"

"Catchya later Ms. Raichand"

"U-u? Either MRS. Raichand or just Piya... Bye Jai"

Voice: Was it a "forbidden"?
Caller: yes sir! It was!
Voice: good work Jai, you're learning kid...haaa!

*Call Disconnects*

Jai: he always does this? DAMN! I aint a kid! I am a full grown we--
Ooppss! Jai! How could you? When will you grow up dude!

A voice from behind- Jai! Who are you talking to... huh?

Jai: bhai! You know how it is! How sir always thinks me as a kid!

The voice: its coz you're one!

Jai: shut up bhai! Btw! The forbiddens are here!

"Are they? How many of them? Where have they chosen to live?"

"Bhai! A girl joined our college today, she's a human but her sister-in-law is a forbidden!"

"Girl? She must be knowing about them?"

"I don't think so! She seemed innocent!"

"Ahaan?"

"Bhai! Don't even think about it... She's married" 

"Sheesha ho ya dil ho... Aakhir toot jaata hai brother"

MR. NEIL KHURANA!

Their librarian called out. 

"You're being summoned bhai"

"I haven't cleared my dues. I'll see you soon Jai"

"Yes bhai!"

Precap: "They must be destroyed."

bairaagix thumbnail
Updated!
Enjoy😳

PMs Later Please!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woah...werewolves have come...brilliant update sweety! 🤗
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uh-oh! Danger danger :P

Bring it on, Shivu!

Ps. I hope you aren't doing a Piya-Jeh thingie, please :P
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Uh-oh! Danger danger :P

Bring it on, Shivu!

Ps. I hope you aren't doing a Piya-Jeh thingie, please :P

No PUHLEEZ!!! Never ever I would try and do the mistake CVs did!!
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow entry of dangers into the fairytale of Abhiya!! Excited 4 more. Thnx 4 continuing it😃
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

woah...werewolves have come...brilliant update sweety! 🤗

Thank U Juhi!!