FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154

Posted: 13 years ago
Character Sketch:

Piya Jaiswal: Age 17
lives in Dehradun with Arnab Dobriyal and sisters Misha and Panchi! Lead vocalist of her College band and life surrounds buddies- Misha, T, Ruhi, Kabir and Angad

Abhay Raichand: Age 19
Mysterious guy not likes to mingle with people. He has a dark secret which only Piya comes to know and she is the only girl he talks to...

Misha and Panchi Dobriyal:
Piya's step sisters... Misha being a tomboy and shy girl-next-door Panchi!

Panchi is engaged to Siddharth Mehra
(Note: In my ff, Sid isn't a Vampire)
Soon to be married!

Other characters...same as the show!

Index:

PART 1          PART 2          PART 3          PART 4          PART 5
PART 6          PART 7          PART 8          PART 9          PART 10
PART 11         PART 12         PART 13        PART 14         PART 15
PART 16         PART 17         PART 18        PART 19         PART 20
PART 21         PART 22         PART 23        PART 24         PART 25
PART 26         PART 27         PART 28        PART 29         PART 30
PART 31         PART 32         PART 33        PART 34         PART 35
PART 36         PART 37         PART 38

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Guys I am waiting for the permission to continue!?!?!?!?
😳
Gud Start.. Piya is staying wit her dad n Step sis's dats gr8.. Omg Panchi n Siddharth engaged.. U should continue.. Add me 2 ur pm list.. Pm me as n when u cum up wit d next part.. Do continue ha..lol..
continue plssssssssss........
ya plssssssssss continue......................
sidchi engaged....gr8 .....plz.....cont.

Aisi bhi ek Love Story

Part 1

" A shadow drawing near me...on a unicorn....The place is alluring bewitching...lilies and orchids blooming and roses raining....the shadows advances and i advance towards it but suddenly someone slaps me"

Panchi: Where are u lost madam?!?!?!?
Piya: No where...
Panchi: Don't you need to go to your college...are u deaf...can't you hear Kabir honking his Islander and Misha squealing your name.
Misha and Kabir: Piyaaaaa....o....Piya.....College jaane ka irada hain ki nahi...kiske khayalon mein khoyi hui ho.....
Misha:Hrithik ke aur kiske....
Piya howls....: Shut up mishes😡

Piya kisses his dad Arnav Dobriyal and bids good bye to Madhu who is oblivious to Piya as she is Arnav's ex-wife Sugandh's daughter whom Sugandh abanded when she was 2 years old...to trouble....
She pays no heed to Piya's words and walks out.... Our Little Friend Piya is badly hurt but quite used to such behavior....

At Kabir's Islander:

Kabir : Hey Dreamy Princess...Howz you???
Piya : Great!!!!  Rathod warrior...
Kabir : Stop calling me that...
Piya : Nahi to....
Kabir :(stammers) a....um...a..a....um.....College mein bataonga Chalo baitho
Misha : Hey Piya...mera economics assignment kar dogi in the break...mujhe na bike race mein participate karna hai...so i am bunking the College......but dare you tell this to dad....Papa ki Chamchi...
Piya : Shutup Meeshes ðŸ˜¡
Misha : Okay Okay fine don't get ferocius....(whispers to piya)waise mujhe tujhse baat karni hai...something personal abt PaSi(revealed later)...Meet me at Barista Coffee shop at 5:00pm after college...
Piya :(whispers back) donne...
Kabir : Maharaniyon ab prapanch ho gaya ho to jeep mein tashreef rakhengi...
Misha :KB stop calling me maharani or i will kill you....
Piya : KB run the jeep we need to pick up T,Ruhi and Angad on the way...
Kabir : Tum dono baitho to...
Piya :han.. ha.

T's House where Ruhi and Angad are waiting for Kb and others...
Ruhi :(seeing a cloud) Angad Darling...that will be our cloud...symbol of our love...o..oo...look it's smiling just like you...

(Pee Loon tere neele neele naino se shabnam-fast version
T : Tum dono please phir se shuru mat ho jaana apna pyaar ka raag gaane...please yaar be practical...how can a cloud smile....woh bhi like Angad...just zip up Ruhi.. I am trying to concentrate on my economics proj.
Ruhi : Sure Tee...

Angad sneaks only to find KB's Islander approaching towards them...

Angad :Ruhi.. Tee .... KB's there....c'mon ready up....and Ruhi don't forget Ruhi to take our cloud with us....(Pee Loon.........))
Kabir : C'mon Tee,Ruhi, Angad... Islander is waiting for youuuuu......
Piya : Hey Tee...Have you completed your social science presentation...we are paired up ....aren't we...???
Tee : Ya Piya...you can take the lead now...but make it fast...we need to show it before anybudy else....

Mount College

A Girl : OMG!!! KB is as handsome as he was the last term....awwww
Another Girl : But don't you dare go to KB...the 'Living Tornado' (their group was affectionately called by all the teacher and students)....they will eat you...they don't like mingling with other people...
First Girl : ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I Know ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Precap
The Coffee Shop Part 2

HIT The Like Button if you like...and tell me if i should continue???

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
simply awsome update...
do cont..
loved it
Wow Gr8 1.. Piya-Mish-Kabir-Angad-Ruhi n also T in same group dat too called d living tornado.. Awesome.. Loved it.. Plz Continue soon.. N do pm me.. Nyways thanx..lol..

Aisi bhi ek Love Story

Part 2

Mount College

"Living Tornado" ki dhamakedaar entry....with gals swooning seeing KB and boys glaring at Tee and Piya...who are the greatest attraction of College since they joined it an year ago...

The faddish group struggle their way to the crowd and glare at the list of students for the approaching session...Piya and Tee are elated to discover that their entire group was at the stroke of the luck placed in the same class...
Ruhi and Angad share a romantic glance at each other....when Manisha informs the group that they are conjured at the Principal's Office...

Kabir : I really hope we aren't summoned for some competition
(The Living Tornado was the most famous band in Dehradun and they had won innumerable awards and momentous)

Piya : I know KB but i've read in the newspaper that a national level music extravaganza is being organised at Delhi...where all the winners of state-level are given direct entry....
Tee : Guys...I think we are into this....yaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! I luv our band performances
Ruhi : Angad Baby...can you make up my lipstick please....
Angad : Ya Baby...(as he does up the lipstick)

His and Ruhi's glare turns towards the group only to find them sticking their tongues out in the symbol of Ruhi' bimboness....

Misha : Yukkk Tracker.... How bimboyeee🤢
Piya : Yeah Ruhi...Shame yourself.....😲

They reach the Principal's Office...the chapraasi is dozzing off.....Kabir puts a peanut in his nose and slithers away....

Principal : So 'Living Tornado' How are you all?
Piya and other unanimously : Great Sir.How are you sir... Long time since we met you last!!!!!
Principal : So...You have a competition to prepare...Delhi Music Extravaganza search is on...i have enrolled you and you only have to perform in the main event... so guys get going....
Piya and Others :
"The Roses are Red
Skies are blue,
Living Tornado.....
There is no one like you.."

On their way...Piya and Misha step aside to discuss something important....

Piya : Haan Misha...tum subah kuch keh rahi about 'PaSi' ..wat the f*** is that? (Piya here is a modern girl...not like one in PKYEK...used to uttering such words)
Misha : Hey dumbo PaSi is Panchi and Sid....aa Sid jiju
Piya : Oh haan...achcha haan haan...
Misha : Unke beech there is no communication b'coz.. of mamma's purane 'rete rivaaz'

Kabir- Tum dono kya baat karne lagi...chalo class mein chalein..
Misha- Haan Haan...chalo...coffee shop mein baat karte hai
Piya- Haan

In The Class

Teacher- Students, I am very sorry to announce that Ruhi will have to exchange her class because we have a new admission who will be replacing her.He will be joining us in a few days and till then Ruhi can attend this class...
Misha- This is not fair mam..Ruhi has been with us since a year ago and that new admission should be shifted to other class...
Teacher- Misha beta...i know it's not fair..pur woh ladka Ruhi se zyaada deserving hai..so its better that we shouldn't argue on that
Misha- But Maam.....
Teacher- No more argument Misha...what is settled cannot be unsettled and Ruhi's transfer is a settled fact

Barista Coffee Shop

Piya- 5 baje bola tha or gadhi abhi tak nahi aayi..6:30 ho raha hai....

-------------------------Precap
--------------Piya and Misha-Closest siblings
------------------------------------------Part 3
Guys should i continue
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago