Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it
   Thanks. For continuing it

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice chapter ! Abhiya are so cute ! The morning scene was adorable . Hmmm trouble already entered there life's , looking forward to next upd 😃
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update was awesome
abhiya scenes were romantic , passionate .
so pia wanted abhay tharkey vampire , not innocent husband
pls don't make any angle with pia , I hate triangle
one & only abhiya
pls continue soon
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start shivu...loved ishq in paris.nice start.abhiya already married...loved it.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Already trouble in store.. hhhmmm... Hope the wolves don't trouble Pita..
Abhay is there anyway..
Looking forward to there married life...
Awaiting the next part..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. shivu.. thank god jeh know pia is married.. no more complications... so  werewolves potential danger thread for vampires. precap.. i think they talking about vampire... 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Update 1- Who are they?

"Yeah! I said I am fine, this college is so cool. I love the students here!"

"What the..."

"Jealous?"

"Hmmph... Are you kidding? Me and jealous
? Miles apart Piya"

"Ha ha! How realistic! Chalo, see you later at home... Buh bye"

"Ohh! I got to tell you something--"

"Bye! Just entered in the class! Can't talk..."

"P-iy"

"Damn! She never listens to me completely! How to tell her I need to go-", freaked Abhay

"How's your day going Piya?"

Piya turned back. "Ohh! Its you! Jai? Right? Spare me I am soo BAD at remembering names"

"Yeah! You got it right! Jai! By the way meet my brother Neil"

"Hi Neil, I am Piya"

"Piya--?"

Piya is about to speak when Jai interrupts. Imitating Piya's pride in announcing her name "Piya ABHAY Raichand" (with an emphasis on Abhay)

"Ha! Don't mind my brother Piya, he's always like that"

"Ohh no thats fine"

"So! I heard you're from India and that too from Dehradun?"

"Yeah! You heard it cent percent correct."

"I'll take your leave. Have a class in a few moments. Catchya later if possible"

"Yeah sure! Buh bye Neil, nice to meet you" 

It was an okayish day for Piya, surrounded by on-lookers all the time made her uncomfortable at times and at times made her break into a laugh for being the new muse at college. 

She reached home tired and exhausted. The butlers were ready with all sorts of Foreignized Indian drinks like nimbu paani and stuff.

What our girl wanted was none of these tasty drinks, she wanted the warmth of a hug. A hug that she missed since past 6 months. Hug of a mother, hug of a sister and hug of a father. Suddenly, as if her thoughts were loud, Amrita hugged her from behind into a tight endearing clutch.

"How was your day Piya"

"Di! It was okayish"

"Ha! Tell me? Any cute guys??"

"As if! Who will be able to compete even with a pinch of my vampire?"

"You got me!"

"See! I ain't that bad"

"Ohh no! You aren't... C'mon get going and change. I'll get some food ready for you."

"I am full! Will eat at dinner itself! Wanna sleep for a bit"

"Go! Get some beauty sleep"

"You're soo melodramatic di!"

"Very non-vampirish na!"

"Yeah! Very very!"

"Everyone tells me that"

In her room, she lay on the bed alone. Her eyes were pretty heavy, the lids wanted to close. She was deliberately awake. She didn't want to get up dreaming without Abhay around. She was used to dreaming in his arms. But she didn't realize when her wieriness overcame her desire and she went into deep sleep.

--------------------------

It was a heavy jungle, there wasn't scope for even a faint ray of light to enter. The trees formed a dense canopy on the top and the forest floor was densely populated with grasses and lichens. Water dripped from the leaves due to excessive humidity. There was a faint smell of crushed leaves and flowers by the foot of living beings. The smell wasn't very nice. It irked the throat of any passer-by. Amidst the lichen covered forest, there was a small patch of land with any vegetation. There wasn't any growth on the floor though the canopy of nearby trees covered it like some magical grove. Two men were standing at one corner of the land. There was a third man in their clutches. They held him by hands and tied him with metal chains. The captive was growling in pain. Another man appeared from the bushes and raised her hands in order. Soon, a ray of light fell on the captive and his face shined like diamond.

"This is the man, sir!"

"Hello dear! Do you mind coming close! Since you've already dared to enter the territory of our clan?"

"I don't believe you! I am not coming to you. You can come to me"

"How did you dare to speak against my words."

"You haven't seen yet how daring I am."

"Ahhaa! You're too talkative for your ears Abhay!"

"You think so? Like really? You can test me!"

"Test? Ahh no! I pronounce the verdict"

"Ha! I don't care... Enrique!"

"You know my name? Wow! Looks like I am too famous! Nice work Enrique"

"Ohh you shut up! You need to know of your enemies more than your friends"

"Nice try Abhay."

"Get your senses checked Enrique! Was there a try in that?"

"Gale! Show him his true status"

A giant animal like figure appeared from nowhere and went too close to Abhay. 

"You smell delicious Abhay"

"That is my dialogue Gale"

"Ohh! Pity me!"

"Pitied! *smirk*"

Gale growled and bit Abhay by his neck. He then pulled him up in air and let him twitch and turn as his venom spread around Abhay's body.

"Thats it Gale! Leave him for me..."

"Yes Sir Enrique"

"Go Now"

Abhay lay helplessly on the forest floor. Blood of his human life oozing out from his wound. His blood wasn't red like usual. It was dark muddy brown and smelt rotten and stale. It had coagulated in his body so many times during past 100 years and its mixture with venom made it smell like some rotten piece of meat stained with blood. His venom was wanting to heal the wound but the other venom was way too strong for this venom. Abhay hadn't hunted for 2-3 weeks now and his weakness was easily visible in his venom. For a vampire, its venom grew stronger according to the diet. If a vampire was well-fed, his venom was deadly.

Abhay turned to get up twice but couldn't gather the strength and courage to do the same. Enrique then held his foot above his wound. He pressed it so hard that venom started oozing out of the wound weakening Abhay further. He groaned in pain and the forest shook.

"You're meant to be destroyed Abhay"

"I am still strong enough to kill you!"

Enrique laughed loudly on Abhay's tomfoolery and pressed him harder. This time it was the turn of his iron muscles to bulge out. Little amount of life was left in Abhay's body. He opened his eyes red with blood and whispered "I love you Piya..."

His eyes finally closed. There was stillness in the forest. Only a few sounds of deep breathing echoed near Abhay's motionless body.

--------------------------

No Precap.