AP FF-Till We Both Shall Live (UPD-41)/Sequel-Pg46

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Banner Credit- Stuti aka -Stutz- ðŸ¤—

Welcome my Abhiyans!🤗

First of all... a bada waala hug to all my readers... for completing my previous thread! *muah* to you all!🤗

I love you all! really...you people are the best!

Ok now...very important announcement. 

My FF is officially renamed as "Till...We Both Shall Live"

I took this title from the wedding vows of Edward-Bella from BD. I will not speak further warna... I will go in my Edward dreamland... lmao!

Well I am not giving Character Sketch Again... You can see Thread 2 for that😛 If you are a new reader

Index:

Post 2: Previous Threads and New Updates
Post 3: Story So Far
Post 4: Regarding PMs

Have funn...

Ciaoo
Shivangi
Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail

Link to Previous Threads:

~THREAD 1~
~THREAD 2~

New Thread Updates:

~PART 51~
~PART 52~
~PART 53~

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
~story till now~

The story begins with a normal College day where the gang Living Tornado gets a new competition to work on...due in three months. They come to know that their band member, Ruhi has been shifted to the other section because of some new admission who is more deserving than she is. Living Tornado tries to retaliate but eventually gives up. Shattered and heartbroken Ruhi meets with an accident the gang starts hating the new admission...
Soon, the gang comes to know that son of a socialite is the new student of Mount College and he is none other than Abhay Raichand.
Piya being an excellent student in academics is given the responsibility of making Abhay Raichand feel easy at a new place. Contrary to this, she and her gang treats him very badly and ignores him for more than a week...
Game of destiny... Piya starts feeling bad for her behavior towards Abhay and she starts realising that it was not Abhay's fault in Ruhi's Accident... She tries to apologize but this time Abhay doesn't care. He ignores her and finally Piya DOBRIYAL has to kneel down and apologize to win Abhay's friendship...
Ruhi is unable to participate so the gang ropes in Abhay opposite Piya as the lead dancers of their band.
Abhay and Piya's friendship blooms in the coffee shops😆
 and side-wise Dobriyals prepare for Panchi's Engagement...
When Piya realizes how strange Abhay is... and the dreams that haunt her whenever Abhay's near and how she has started to feel something else for Abhay... he disappears. That's when Piya starts missing him badly... her days are dark and nights are sleepless... The dreams scare her even when she's not asleep...
Finally after many days, Abhay returns... Piya confesses but Abhay tells her to stay away🤣
Piya comes to know about Abhay's dark secret but she still swears not to leave him...!
They reach Delhi where they make it to the finals when suddenly a mishap occurs... Abhay and Piya separate and then live a life of pain.
 Few days later... Abhay realizes importance of Piya in his life and he confesses in Bodyguard styles...
Piya and Abhay go to a quiet place where we see some Abhiya moments...

Now Mount College is back in action...

*To be edited soon*
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
~regarding PMs~

People... if you want to receive a PM from me for Updates...Please add me to your buddy lists.

All the members on my buddy list receive a PM for all my Updates 

Cheers,
Shivangi
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🥳
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
like other i also res 
Rmuk thumbnail