Circle of The Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR):Thread 12

maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Twelfth Room of the Cottage, residing in the medieval world of Arhasia, where the Comrades of the Parchment gather...

As we continue our journey, living the Tale called The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses...

A tale that speaks of a Lord, haughty in demeanor, ridden with a curse.

A maiden, a village girl with a heart that is full of courage and love.

Joined together for this lifetime and several to come, a journey that is as magical as it is beautiful.

A story you will fall in love with, a tale that is everything IPKKND and so much more, and better.

A story that enthralls you, a fantasy that is more real than life, a tale that gave birth to friendship that is as precious as pearls...

So, enjoy the warmth of this New Room and may this beautiful journey never end!

Psst. Beware.

Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
maverickmartin thumbnail
Musings from the Past - Thank you, Hoopoe.

Originally posted by: Aquiline

''''... the Cottage has opened its Door for more magical memories of Comradeship to unveil. Let me begin with a quote I fell in love with:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

I always say Arhasia is not for ArShi but for each one of us. And it is true in every way. Arhasia is a world where not only ArShi found love. Arhasia is where we found each other. We found a new heart, a new world and a new friend to treasure our life with! ...'''''

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

''''A story where Arnav Singh Raizada is Lord Arnav Singh Raizada who is cruel,heartless and much more this much more can be revealed only in story.
Where Anjali is Lady Anjali just as sweet as in show but with much better personality.
Where everything is same yet SO different written so beautifully that once started u cant stop till u read the last update... with so many hidden secrets... so many questions and symbols... yet almost everything is crystal clear... Welcome to the group of comrades who met in the inn of Arhasia to listen to the story narrated by Aquiline.''''

Originally posted by: A_Soul

''''Welcome to COTTAGE, the place where we comrades talk n walkshare n care,ease n teasegreet n meetlive n love with& to each other... and it is a mystery that where it is located? but we know the path and never miss to come up here...

THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES...

A story of MYSTERIES...
A story of EMOTIONS...
A story of LESSONS...
A story of CONVICTIONS... 
A story of POWER...
A story of DESIRES...
A story of LOVE...

Where similarity with show is BODY & the difference is a SPIRIT... 
Written so beautifully that once started, u cant stop till u read the last update... 
hidden secrets... questions... symbols...  
You can miss a heart beat but not the sign...

Welcome to the group of comrades who met in the inn of Arhasia to listen to the story narrated by Aquiline.'''''

Originally posted by: shass

A HEARTY WELCOME TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SOULS WHO ARE CONNECTED WITH EACH OTHER BY AN EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL N ENCHANTING STORY... 

A STORY THAT WOVE MAGIC... 
TALE THAT GAVE HOPE...

A JOURNEY THAT BECAME MEMORABLE..
A MEMORY THAT WILL NEVER FADE...
A DREAM THAT BINDS TOO MANY 
HEARTS.. 

HEARTS THAT ARE UNFORGETTABLE !!

https://www.hdfbcover.com/randomcovers/covers/Good-Friends-Quotes-Facebook-Cover.jpg

AMAZING...

how fast time passes by..how many miles we cover with our dear ones.. taking too much for granted..but sometimes when we do stop n look back we realizehow far we have come..how much dearer some strangers became.. never thought i would get so much love n care from people in an ''unreal'' world,as linny puts it..never thought i'll miss it so much.. never thought there could be a place where borders,religion,race,language ...everything will reduce to just LOVE!! never thought friendship could be that beautiful n powerful..

but then life's full of surprises n i love it for that. i love God for granting me so many caring n beautiful hearts..my dearest buddies..you shall be in my memories n prayers always.. you will be part of my life always..come what may..we'll always stick togather,insha'Allah !!

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

THE BEASTS AND THE BLEEDING ROSES...

A tale... 
Of star-crossed lovers,
In the trial of fire,
Amidst the warring of minds, 
Against the yearning of hearts...

As Destiny beholds the key to all answers,
With Fate leaving no cards at play,
Only Time can uncloak the face of the triumphant, 
Over the true Evil!!!

The tale that touched our souls, 
The tale that will pronounce the true ending 
Of the Story of our beloved show...

and you my lovely lovely comrades of the purest hearts, MADE THIS POSSIBLE... all your love and care for this tale WILL MAKE IT AN EPIC BEAUTY as it is already half-way there as we speak...

with our dearest narrator on break due to the demands of Capt.Responsibility, it's in our hands to care for and nurture this surreal world SHE CREATED FOR US...

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve Arhasians...

Owners of beautiful hearts and lovely souls, who live across the globe, who initially got connected by a charming phenomenon called "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon"... and continue to stay bonded by the mesmerising effect of the legendary tale, "The Beasts and the Bleeding Roses"... 

Different peoples... Different languages...Different cultures... Differentlifestyles... Different interests... Different preferences... DifferentIdeologies... Different philosophies... Yet we gather under the same roof, share and care for one another like "one big family"!!!!!!! ...   A golden thread of friendship bonding our beautiful hearts to one another...

Its my pleasure to welcome you all to the eight room of our cozy cottage...

The Room of Hopes and Dreams...

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

May this new room sow the seeds of new hopes in our tender hearts... give us the courage to dare more dreams... give us the strength to prove us right in our righteous beliefs... and may it witness some of our dreams come true.

Room NO. 8... 

Significance of no.8: Strength, will and effort are energies of the 8 and their ultimate goal is mastery on all levels and planes of being.  8 is the 'power' number which needs always to be used for the good of mankind.  

I welcome you all to explore and experience the warmth of this new room of our cozy cottage... Come lets spend a little more time together, share few more thoughts, know each other a little better, help each other in getting better, spread happiness and make some cherishable memories together...🤗

Keep Smiling... and Happy Chit Chatting...❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Welcome to the Arhasians to thread 09 of Circle of Arhasian Comrades...What a happy occasion that we are opening the new door with the come back of our dearest narrator cum friend 

GUYS WE ARE QUITE A CHATTER BOXES
Our cottage 

and way to room 9 

The Beautiful tale which brought us together 

The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

A little Intro of tale

The tale of The Beasts and the Bleeding Roses narrated by Aquiline is a tale about the Land of Arhasia where there is a ruthless,cold heart Lordy Lord Arnav Singh Raizada rules. But there is one girl Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta who brought out the most cruel side of him and at the same time succeed in bringing some warmth in his cold heart. A story with so many symbols to see and ponder on. A story which is so similar yet SO different than the real show IPKKND. In one word MAGICAL the tale is magical.

List of comrades who have signed their selves to b comrades

The last updated Comrades Parchment:

Originally posted by: sansu

Welcome it is!!!!...
To where, u ask??...welll, lets seee!!

Welcome to the tenth room of the circle of arhasian comrades!!!!...
Welcome to all comrades, readers and all who cherish this creation by our storyteller (dear Aquiline) that brought us together!!...

The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

A pinch of hate, a dose of passion, a sprinkle of evil lurking around the corners, a little of magic AND lots of love...

A tale of a mighty hot lord and a mischievous village girl who strike through our hearts with their journey from hate to love and beyond...

And all these arhilicious moments take place in the beautiful world of Arhasia....
A land of magic, a land of dreams, a land of hope and a land that never ceases to amaze us...

here is our little group of comrades!!

and here is our cozy, warm cottage!!!

and finally the key to open this new room!!...(thanks to mavs)

I may know only to rhyme

So what's the big crime!!

Let's just get the cottage room open

So that we can continue to chatter often

This is a world of virtuality

But, makes us feel more than reality

All the friends here

Know not what is fear

Coz we will save each other's rear

This is a simple trust

which is imbedded in our heart's crust

I'm saying no lie

Even as time flies by

We have our faith high

That this friendship will never die

With all said and done

Its tym to start our fun

Under Arhasia's sun, with love as a token

Lets prepare to get the tenth room of this cottage woven

Woven it is

From our memories

From our dreams

From our friendship

From our diversities

From our laughter

From our gutters too

Let this room witness our bond of friendship grow stronger!!
Let this room witness our dreams and hopes go higher!!
Let this room witness our lives being filled with all beautiful colors!!!

LETS START THE PARTTYYY!!!!

Originally posted by: bablio09

Welcome to the 11th room of

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (CAC Cottage),

Dearest storyteller AquiLINe, Comrades of CAC, Arhasians,

the avid Readers of TBATBR and new visitors of Arhasia

The very enchanting, mysterious, full of symbolisms, romantic tale of Lord Arnav Singh Raizada and the village girl Khushi narrated to us by our Storyteller and friend AquiLINe. TBATBR is a fantasy running almost parallel to the story of our favourite show

IPKKND.

What better way than this, to have  ARSHI in a new avatar and reminisce the magic of IPKKND . 

CAC cottage is our virtual home filled with loads of fun,

friendship, love and respect, trust, care, concern, joy, happiness, birthday

celebrations,  songs and poems,  parties (we just need an excuse to party, right girls).

Room #11. 

Soon after the narrations are over you will find us at our warm and cozy

cottage discussing, analysing, decoding the symbolisms, trying to connect

dots, deliberating and most of the times just chatting away bonding with

each other.   This is a place  where we just chill.    

Many congratulations to each one of us on for our time and thoughts, words of love and appreciation. 

Thank you Dear Lord  for giving me an opportunity to meet the lovely friends in this forum,  AquiLINe for the story because of whom we are bound in this thread, Farwa who lay the foundation of this cottage and OFCOURSE all my dear friends here who are a part of my life now..  

We are such chatter boxes 1500 pages of chatting done. Phew!!!

(Credit ' the pictures in this post are not my work.  They are either copied from the previous posts of friends or picked up from Google Maiyya.)

Key to the previous rooms 

Let's celebrate sweeties. 

maverickmartin thumbnail
Wait for it. Wait for it.

Alright. Here it comes.

Woohooo!!!

*Ahem* I can, of course, woohoo in a more civilized way. 
But.
I won't!!! 😆

Yay!!! Thread Twelve! Can you believe it? 12x150=1800 pages of awesome pagalpanti!!

😆😆😆

Things to eat and drink shall be arriving soon. Till then, bask in the happiness of the friendship that we share. And then read the next post.

🤣

Well, I got chairs for you, atleast. 😉 In the Room, I mean.

Love,
Lady Em

P.S. On my count.

Start dancing! (Soulie is and will always be the in-house DJ.)

🤣
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the!!!!!!12th room already??????? Such chatter boxes...i am missing this place... Congradulations... Rabbavey to all...
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is how we meet here...

Are we ready to take 12th Turn of Our Journey...?!!!?
Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What a happy moment a friendship which started with hesitant hellos and half smiles but warm hugs and love in heart has reached sooo far... were we frnds before no... were we in talking terms either in comments or scraps well I think only four were in good talking terms already but not all of us but look at where we r now ROOM 12 in just few months and more than the number of rooms our frndship has taken steps to grew stronger and stronger... well guys

on the opening of

metha for all

WOAH 🥳
CELEBRATION BANTA HAI BOSS!!

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shijinareneesh

What the!!!!!!12th room already??????? Such chatter boxes...i am missing this place... Congradulations... Rabbavey to all...

Lol @ chatter boxes
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok ladies, i'm going off for a while.have to give dinner to my children and then put them to sleep (its a lot of effort, the rascals don't sleep on time)
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

ok ladies, i'm going off for a while.have to give dinner to my children and then put them to sleep (its a lot of effort, the rascals don't sleep on time)

Rabba Ve, Z. 
@ Red: You're a Mom!! 😆

Rabba Ve, again. See you soon. :)