Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TBATBR)-Thread 11

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to the 11th room of

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (CAC Cottage),

Dearest storyteller AquiLINe, Comrades of CAC, Arhasians,

the avid Readers of TBATBR and new visitors of Arhasia

The very enchanting, mysterious, full of symbolisms, romantic tale of Lord Arnav Singh Raizada and the village girl Khushi narrated to us by our Storyteller and friend AquiLINe. TBATBR is a fantasy running almost parallel to the story of our favourite show

IPKKND.

What better way than this, to have  ARSHI in a new avatar and reminisce the magic of IPKKND . 

CAC cottage is our virtual home filled with loads of fun,

friendship, love and respect, trust, care, concern, joy, happiness, birthday

celebrations,  songs and poems,  parties (we just need an excuse to party, right girls).

Room #11. 

Soon after the narrations are over you will find us at our warm and cozy

cottage discussing, analysing, decoding the symbolisms, trying to connect

dots, deliberating and most of the times just chatting away bonding with

each other.   This is a place  where we just chill.    

Many congratulations to each one of us on for our time and thoughts, words of love and appreciation. 

Thank you Dear Lord  for giving me an opportunity to meet the lovely friends in this forum,  AquiLINe for the story because of whom we are bound in this thread, Farwa who lay the foundation of this cottage and OFCOURSE all my dear friends here who are a part of my life now..  

We are such chatter boxes 1500 pages of chatting done. Phew!!!

(Credit ' the pictures in this post are not my work.  They are either copied from the previous posts of friends or picked up from Google Maiyya.)

Key to the previous rooms 

Let's celebrate sweeties. 

Edited by bablio09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bablio!! You've done an awesome job for a first time!!! Infact, there is  rich magic of Bablioness in the air here...

Congrats Comrades for the 11the Room.

P.S. We'll finish Sansu's thread simultaneously!!
Edited by Aquiline - 10 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
And finally! We are here!! Cottage Room Number 11 and we're celebrating the wondrous wedding of Lord Arnav and Kushi...

Let's bring that cake from the Inn so we can commence our party proceedings with cutting it...

I'm all in for some drinks with the cake. A toast to the hottest couple in Indian Television, relived in our beloved Arhasia...fictional they may be, but they are OUR tale's choisest!!! To Lord Arnav and Kushi!!!!

Do share in, everyone! Its for all, free and with love!!! 

Handing the sweets around!!!

A feast fit for a royal table will be served shortly. You can have your portion of the banquet with us either indoors or outdoors...in the virtual world, space is aplenty and choice is one's luxury!!!

And don't you worry over getting the food yourself!! I've helped Bablio out by personally hiring us a very proficient team of...lads who will delightfully serve our culinary wishes for the night!!

Also, no party is complete without the dancing. Soul, hope you have your jukebox ready, darling. We are all ready to rock the night!!!!

And to all my dear readers who have made my tale rich its 174th honour, Cheers!!!

Edited by Aquiline - 10 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail
Wow!! Room 11!

We have come a long, long way, haven't we?

Well, it's time to celebrate...

174 brilliant chapters.
One awesome story.
A Circle of Comrades and a Cottage that has become our Second Home.

And.

The Wedding!

Psst... Don't tell anyone but... I might have helped myself to a muffin or two.

What muffin, you say? Why, the ones over there on that table, sitting with a dozen other eatables to munch on till dinner is served and the feast begins!!

Oh, and there'll be dancing too!! Mind your gowns, please!! Don't want you trip and crashing into those tables, do we? Though I'll probably be the first one to do so. 😆

Love,
Mav

P.S. Great first post, Babi!! 😃👏👏

FROM KUSHIPUGLY!!! A Rabba Ve Welcome!

Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Both the couples [not read the update so dont know Payash got wedded or not!! 😕] 

Here it is two cakes for two celebration...! do i need to say which one belongs to which couple?!

MY 1st ever edit Only for YOU LIN DARLING...!!

Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*Yaaabaa Daabaaa Dooo...* 🥳

Congratulations you two! Fire and Ice! 😉 

all the love (because thats whats needed currently) to you both!

have a fun-filled, roller-coaster ride! Life is tooo looong! 😳 ❤️ 
Edited by ShrutiPandey - 10 years ago
revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And am here as promised with Maanav.

No! that's not how I look

Though we will see a lot of tension and hurtful words/actions from Lordy and Khushi (she is no tame cat ), I hope we will also see the love that we just saw between the two in their wedding - I believe Arnav would have only married her as he cannot live without her - but the fool will just take sometime to realize it ❤️

A token of my love for the couple 😊 to use when they realise their love for each other.

\

Till then this is for you to keep safe Linnie 😊

And the food is AWESOME!!! Am stuffing myself to the full right now - so DO NOT LOOK AT ME 😳
Edited by revathysugathan - 10 years ago
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve First Lord ASR and Lady Khushi,

Congratulations to you on this special bond of yours.  All the best to both of you.  May you have a very happy married life.  I know there are some hiccups in the form of General.  But that's part of life 😉

================================================
Congratulations to all on the new thread .  and yay I finally did it ..  yipppeee. time to celebrate the wedding of our beloved ARSHI.

Linnie dear thanks for those kind words.

here's some more cake for all

the buffet follows...  hello hi  khana khake jaana ok,
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res... due to storming and raining my net is too weak! will edit this soon 😉
hoopoe thumbnail

"When a match has equal partners, then I fear not. "    
                                                                         ... AESCHYLUS, Prometheus Bound
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago