Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Soul

<font color="#ff6600">Shiji... kis se bataain kar rahi hain..</font>

<font color="#ff6600">NoOne nahi hain yaha.. maine use kaam pe laga diya hain...</font>

<font color="#ff6600">thats so good June is full of celebration for you n family..!</font>

kya thune bhagaa diya usne kaam ke bahaane mein,thabhee toh woh khamosh hai...

Yes yes full on celebration month...but one more thing this is the same month my grandma passed away june 15th...mere ghar ke har celebration pe ek sad moment hotha hai...even in my engagement day my badi amma gt hispitalised due to heart attack..u knw I was in the hospital at the same day of my engagement...and here yeh apshagun mana jaatha hai...but my family n his family midern zamane ka soch rakthe hai,isliya no problem...
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is IT..! We are on 150..!!
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Sarun as Arshi,its true...after the hateful mrge I watched some tracks only cz Sarun was there...
Are we lucky enough to ge to see them together a second time.. ...i almost believe its not gng to happen still harbouring a lil hope,,may be someday.. ..after so many years...
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Lets jump into new room then Solwa...meet u in Cottage room 13
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Soul except Namaz n Fast reciting of Quran n other normal activities... People mostly try to complete Quran at least 1 time in Ramdan... Other than tht Watching Special transmissions for Ramdan. And so sorry last night I tried several times to come but alas pata nai ab kya masla ho gya hai dobara raat k time ko... Then I went to sleep lolz
Tht scene was indeed beautiful but then which scene wasnt... Even the most hatred scene of forced marriage n scenes after marriage like making khushi sleep by poolside n all... It was SaRun making an epic couple of ArShi... It was SaRun's chemistry as Arshi which casts the spell on our heart n its so sad tht such a master piece ended so abruptly and was butchered near the ending
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've missed on a lot. Was super busy with Ramadhan overhead. Dont want to lose track of room 13, will the link be given here?
Zina soul has provided the link in her post... Tht is the 2nd post of this i.e. 150th page click on words knock knock but I have scraped u too
shass thumbnail
sorry posted by mistake..

Edited by shass - 10 years ago