Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Soul

Hoopoe... day was good..!

I have work, but i dont like it as it is NOT-AT-ALL challenging... & very boring sort of..
So you can so that finaly i stop to aviod or ignore it, start creating interest..! 

Oh ho, now I understand what the problem is... Its good you are trying to tackle it in your own soulie way... 😉 😆 Now I understand why you were so glad about the soon-to-be-changes at your office. Tired of the monotonous unexciting work... Haina?
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve Soul and Mav...

@ Mav... Beautiful job...👍🏼 Well done... 👏🤗 And, Mav, what an entry? I thought, you got caught up at college and hence Farwa will be opening the new room. But you proved, "You are the zimmedar chottu of the cottage", by giving us a pleasant surprise. Very good job dear. ⭐️

@ Soul... So atlast you got tired of sitting idle at office and hence volunteered to do some office work today?...😆 On a serious note, how was the day?

Hee hee. Thank you!! I think I made a mess. It was like, I come back after a day well spent, open my laptop, log in, go to thread 11 and then...

Hay Devi Maiya! Heart attack. 150 already!!!

I scrambled and ran to get the next thread going.

Actually, thank you, everybody, for waiting for so long. Soulie, thank you for restraining yourself. Must have been hard, I know. 😆 Not talking!! Nighmare for me. 😉
maverickmartin thumbnail
Rabba Ve, goodnight. :)
hoopoe thumbnail
Alright Mav and Soul... Time to bid "Rabba ve"... See you both tomorrow. Good night.

P.S. If you both are not feeling sleepy, you both can play the swing and enjoy the beauty of the night before retiring for the night... ❤️

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Oh ho, now I understand what the problem is... Its good you are trying to tackle it in your own soulie way... 😉 😆 Now I understand why you were so glad about the soon-to-be-changes at your office. Tired of the monotonous unexciting work... Haina?

A_Soul thumbnail

Rabba Ve Mavi & Hoopoe..!

ME ALONE... 😔 M NOT LIKING IT!!!
A_Soul thumbnail

Rabba Vey Fari...

How was your day??
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Hoopoe so true yaar n I was ready with my equipment(laptop I got hold of it pretending to do some search lolz) so when I visited again at time I thought if Mav hasnt opened it I will do but tadaa she was here with the reserves and all. We r proud of u Mav. Abt ur initial line Hoopoe beautiful
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Soul my day was good. Wht abt urs?
A_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Soul my day was good. Wht abt urs?

It was good.. I am pushing myself in work now...!