Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Started writing this one. might take till next weekend. 

Originally posted by: FieryHeart

I guess I got lucky a second time now πŸ˜‰ Second consecutive 1st res in ur FF. Well thats mission accomplished for me πŸ˜† Well right now my loyalty has wavered. So I am feeling terrible for betraying BD 😭 but this one has managed to evoke so many emotions out of me and after reading it I was speechless πŸ‘ I donno how an earth u do it. The emotions flow seamlessly out of you into ur words. It comes naturally to u. As for your earlier poll, I know I had voted BD. But do include this as well. Would love to have a hard copy of this one 😳 haha thanks Mandy. you can be loyal to both of the story if you like.. u dont have to feel terrible πŸ˜† 

I suppose I'd said the last was ur best for this FF but now I will say this one is the best n perhaps for the next I'd repeat the same πŸ˜† Not my fault. Everytime I feel this is ur best for this FF, ur next update sorta stumps me ⭐️ 

Ok now coming to the update...

I just love love loved the title... So catchy and I wonder how u come up with it πŸ‘ So apt for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ thank you πŸ˜³ i love writing this 

As far as Abhiya are concerned, this has to be ur best portrayal. The bond between them seems to be so deep and meaningful and I wonder at what point in time they will realise and acknowledge it. Not anytime soon I suppose. Like u had said it will be a fatal attraction, something that is all consuming and I guess realisation will come a lil late. 

In the beginning we saw Pia walking out of Abhay's apartment and she ensured she did not disturb Abhay. This may seem perfectly ordinary at the first look but if you look deeply even this simple gesture has a lot to say. We all have already got a glimpse into the dark world Pia hails from and though the surroundings have toughened her up, her soft side that is vulnerbale comes for him. Am sure had it been any other client she would have just walked out without sparing a second glance. But at the same time I can also see she is desperately trying to hold back and I guess her own experience and Hasini might have influenced her. they are just humans. there's a kind part in there heart but their reality makes them different but there are moments when the kindess comes out. 

The next Abhiya moment that followed was too cute 😳 Abhay forcing her to accept money. From his POV he had asked Pia her time and she agreed to come out with him on a professional basis. Though they did nothing of the sort she would do or would feel obliged to do with her clients, he knew every hour wasted would cost a lot for Pia though its less than peanuts for Abhay. But Pia on the other though treated the date as an offiicial meet up she didn have the heart to take the money as in a long time she had felt happy and free. She felt even her existance, her happiness mattered not just to her but to someone else which was a first to her. Though Abhay is surrounded by people who belong to his strata of society and they probably have something to offer him, he seeks nothing out of it. All he wants is a litlle time with a stranger he had met in some lonely corner of a crowded party.

And I simply loved that moment when Abhay saw Pia in the traffic It was written beautifully, and I could visualise every minute detail right from Pia's attire and Abhay's feeling of bliss on seeing something so common yet unusual for him ❀️ Beautiful ⭐️ No other word for it. Abhay know nows the road that leads to her place. Will he be able to figure out where she stays? he will one day. he has to. and abhay is pure businessman. he doesnt believe in FAVOR when to comes to business so he wanted to give her the money

Hasini's past is so tragic and in dark times she thought she found a ray of hope but it only plunged her into eternal darkness leaving nothing behind. After having been treated like trash by many others when you tend to come across somebody who makes you feel wanted, its like a life saver in a storm but sadly her boyfriend or whoever that creep was, wasn't that. I guess he gave her momentary happiness only to give her a lifetime worth's agony 😭 Though she was shattered she tried to gather the pieces for her daughter but she had to fall back on her old life to support herself and her daughter. But she also had to keep her away from all of it  How painful it must have been for her 😭 But at the end she paid a price for sheltering her daughter from her harsh reality when she got to know the truth 😭 Her daughter's reaction isn unexpected. It was bound to happen. She is still  a teen n how can she come to terms with the fact that her mom is a hooker? Now unknowingly she is choosing the a path that will lead her to the same road her mother was in. She is too young to realise the consequences but her mom does know all about it. And somewhere in all of this, I am sure Pia too will get insecure about her relation with Abhay as it seems just like Hasini's story. Though I am sure Abhay wont do that but still for Pia that fear will be there. She might be willing to give herself into passion but commitment? πŸ˜• Even if she will love Abhay will she be able to cross a certain barrier in her mind and trust him too? Its one thing to love someone with a burning passion. Passion is at times reckless, all consuming but trust is something that goes a lot deeper. commitment & trust are banned from both fo their dictionaries thats why their relationship will be so difficult. 

I am glad Abhay has Misha for a friend πŸ˜† Atleast she came in to the rescue when he needed to buy a gift for a kid when he isn fond of them at all 🀣 So his latest crush is Temple Run? πŸ˜‰ Do try to include Candy Crush the next time πŸ˜† Sorry kidding. Though Misha is his friend and he seeks comfort in her company I dont think even she knows the real Abhay. The real Abhay isn the one who smiles at the world and flaunts his success but a lonely soul who is probably scarred emotionally  Mish has his best interests at heart and wants to see him happy like any other friend but Abhay doesn't want anything to do with that. Not because he doesn't like kids. Not even because he likes to stay single n enjoy all the fun rather than get committed. He is insecure himself. His past will surely loom over his head like a dark cloud being an indicator that everything won't be sunny and bright in his life for long. I am sure though he says he doesn't want it, he is convincing himself more than Misha. Or thats what I felt. I am not saying he wants a family but he longs for a companion somewhere deep down. Someone who will be his sunshine in his gloomy life.

Shoot!  Pia has to go to one of these parties as a bartender? Atleast I am glad she wasn a waitress. These parties r so 🀒 n I really feel bad for those girls. They endure all of it with a smile letting the other person think they are enjoying this but reality is far from that. They cant even cringe 😭 i know of real parties where these things happen and u know it too probably. just feel disgusted 

I so loved their SMS chatting 😳  It was cute. But at some point Pia did realise she was breaking a rule she herself had set. She was getting too close to someone and that was a dangerous thing in her view. She is trying to shield herself from the pain she will have to inflict on herself later on. Though Abhay is something like a friend to her, she wants to treat him as a client lest she ends up in the same state as Hasini.What about the hospital? Whats there for Pia? πŸ˜• I am guessing its not Hasini for sure. Gosh that bloody 🀬 made a move on Pia? 😑 But its inevitable she has to put up with all this given the place she is in and where she stands  I hope her arm gets better soon. Her walking out of the bar to embrace the day was a like a dawn in her life where she can leave the horrid memories of the night behind but then it will get dark again n she will have to get back to her norm. U have penned down that line very well - the part where her soul is more bruised than her body 😭 No woman will willingly want random men to even lay their finger on her but here she endures it everytime. No she has become so immune to the pain that even her body refuses to fight back and accepts everything  And at the precise moment she thinks of Abhay who treated her like she was a being who had an identity, like a lady and not some s**t. But the question still remains for me - will Pia ever be able to open her soul for him and take hold of his hand letting him be her anchor?  we will have to see all of these in future. 

Pia's bruise cost her one day's worth of pay and Tanushree her business. Tanushree though wasn't happy she had to oblige I guess. At times when u know ur employee has been loyal to you u do feel like excusing them off for a day.

Haseena's scandal has devastated Abhay completely 😭 I feel so bad for him. She is like my ex-neighbour's mom n I totally understand how it feels. The police came to our neighbourhood to arrest her and this guy had to fight with the authorities n he is so young. He is such a nice guy. He never deserved her for a mom and ironically his name is same too. Oops, sorry for the deviation! Coming to Abhay, he loathes his mom but can he desert her when she needs him? Never! No son will do that how much ever despicable his mom's actions are  He hates her and wants to believes he feels nothing but its a farce. Hating her is breaking him from within and I know how it feels. U can never hate a person whom u had never loved! People confuse strong dislike for hatred but I guess hatred is a much much stronger emotion   Abhay cant hate her mom, like you said.. he can be angry and feel strong dislike but cant hate. 

The best part of the update was Abhiya scene in the end 😭 It literally made me cry 😭 Even though Pia doesn know much abt him she couldn stop herself from coming for him. She doesn't know why she even cares but she has to be there beside him and some corner of her heart knew where to find him. Abhiya are kindred spirits here, both lonely in their own way. I am glad atleast she was there for him. The whole scene was brilliantly written πŸ‘ U have brought out Abhay's vulnerability so brilliantly that the reader can actually feel his pain. Abhay has drunk senseless just to wipe out every memory of the day and it just gut wrenching to see that. Alcohol can dim the memory for a while but it can never delete it from both ur mind and soul 😭 He is in so much pain that he is glad the person he loved the most is not there? 😭 He doesn't care that he is lonely because of that but he is happy to know he is not there to suffer his fate. His happy memories surfaced to his mind only to wash him in a new tide of pain 😭 I just hope he finds his solace in Pia and lets her in.

This is defo a masterpiece Tanzie ⭐️ This story needs to be told. This update was powerful, breath takingly brilliant and an eye opener for many to realise the kind of lives some of them lead  thanks so much Mandy you know how much I love reading your long comments πŸ€—. they are always welcomes by me. dont stop them from coming πŸ˜† and i do want to tell this story. i wish i had mroe time to write 

πŸ‘

P.S - I know this is long and I am sorry if this comment bugged you but it left such a profound impact on my mind. I couldn help myself. Sorry if it annoyed you.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waiting to read in lonely corners

Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

Res ! 

Me second πŸ˜†
Edited ----- 

Awesome tanzie , simple awesome πŸ‘ This ff is turning so much interesting with each passing upd ! The loved every single thing of this chapter , start to end ! How do u manage to right so many emotions in just one upd . You are sooo talented , I envy you sometimes πŸ˜†  
The start , ohhh abhay forcing piya to take money , piya refusing it , that scene was adorable .and both of them are right at there places , ofcourse piya wouldn't like to take money cause  she didn't take it as work , she enjoyed it and abhay must be feeling bad Becuse he wasted her time πŸ˜³ But ofcourse no one can beat piya in being stubborn πŸ˜† And my most fav part , when abhay sees piya in that traffic ! Oh gosh it was sooo adorable , innocent and cute . I just love it β€οΈ
Hasini's past was dreadful , I feel so bad for her  I so wish I could meet her daughter and lecture her of how much of sacrifices her mother has done for her ! Abhiya's text convo during parties was super cute again ! Misha and abhay are such good friends , glad to see them and piya I feel bad for her , she is in constant danger due to her job  
And oh poor abhay seeing such kind of news on his mom and bailing for her , must be so hurtful.  Completely shattered he must be , m glad piya came there to support him and she didn't even care what time it was , she just knew she needed to be with him β€οΈ A beautiful upd in and all , awesome upd tanzie πŸ€—
Upd soon πŸ˜³

Thanks so much Rosh... you overwhelm me with your comments.. im not talented trust me.. i can jus feel and i have capability to realize and understand it. thats it. Abhay knows pure business so he doesnt wnna take favor without money and on the contrary Piya doesnt take money without work. so you can see how it works for both of them. yes hasinis daughter will play an important part and you will see her again. Abhay and Piya will be there for each other even without knowing how much they needed each other.  

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

idk the reasons, but whatever haseena did was horrible. really felt bad for abhay. and felt so touched that pia rushed to abhay forgetting her own pain. she is so selfless here. πŸ˜­

lets see why she did it. maybe she isnt that horrible as it looks like. Yes Pia is selfless and kind here. 

Originally posted by: forever.alon

at first i was so happy that such a long update but after reading it i felt that how the hell it ended so fast πŸ˜².. its 
too interesting thats why i read 
very quickly..especially abhiya part 
ended very fast πŸ˜” πŸ˜† i felt very
sad for abhay.he is so heartbroken and 
piya rushed to him without 
thinking anything..so sweet.😳 its was 
indeed an emotional part and
you're saying the next parts will be 
more emotional.i'm becoming 
emotional thinking about that πŸ˜­ πŸ˜›..my request dont update mbd now..i cant tolarate that my fav story is ending...update latter pls πŸ˜Š (i think i'm the first one to say update latter instate of update soon πŸ˜Š but only MBD ...for the other ff update sooon πŸ˜†)

Thanks Ratri. he is broken but he is strong and he will gather himself soon. BD already ended. even i will miss it a lot. thanks. 

Originally posted by: anjali0111

amazing update
very emotional...very...ah! i don't have words to describe it...it was touching...abhiya moments in the end.
there are some moments when even stone heart person feels vulnerable...that time heart only wants someone to take away its pain...piya giving company to abhay in his hard times ...n abhay treating her good when everyone insults her everyday...when she fights for her dignity everytime...both of them caring for each other means a lot. previously they were just atrracted towards each other as they enjoyed each others company but now...this can be the beginning of their bond...their relationship.

Thanks a lot Anjali. This FF will have lot of emotional moments much to my liking. it was jus mare attraction. their bond will go much deeper than tht. i hope u will like it in future too :)
Thanks so much everyone for being with me πŸ€— really sorry it wasnt possible for me to reply everyone individually this time. will do it next time for sure.. 

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

coolwaters,  shalini.shalini,  pa24703987,  rhtkumar672,  -Monayaholic-,  pink_rose,  abjeya,  mahi4everNeytiri,  arwakantawala,  cute.manasi,  HawaHawai007,
Edited by .SmokeySilence. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

I ve always lost words how u describe d unsaid emotions in words. And this chapter deffo stands tall among ur bests! Thank you. i didn realize you guys would like it so much πŸ˜³

I loved how u r giving a gradual direction 2 AbhIya relationship, a development which is mutual n both of them r unaware of d way it s directed. They were soo spontaneous, as in a sense of completion wid each other n beautifully despite having away frm each other, sensing each other inner state of mind. I ve always felt among a rush of common ppl, similiar souls sense each other even from a distance n widout a word. This s how u wrote it! they both dont believe in relationships due to their wounded past and failed relationships in life so it will work here as well. they will be just customer and client and it will take some time to realize they are so much more than that. 

I can understand d condition of Abhay, how Piya suffocatingly felt n left 2 console him is in confirmation wid wht i said above. I ve always said, I m a fan of all of ur works n each n every of ur ff is a league of its own, completely different. Bt BD n now this r something like out of d deepest cores of humanity, dark corners of humanity. Plz continue. thanks so much it means a lot to me. i always believe love doesnt limit its ground on good and bad and who said you cant love a bad person. and somehow it sorely comes to my work all the time. and i always try something different and im glad you guys love it. this one i want to make as book so my focus will be on this one from now on. 

Ps: I know, no one knows more than u abt burden of work. I ve taken up a part time job along wid my research so i get very little time 4 here. I try my best 2 chk all PMs n come here daily. Bt I 4get how many Res i make n r yet 2 unres? I hope u will understand.

its okay but do showup. since i do as well doesnt matter how busy im πŸ˜† 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PhoenixFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Important Note:
I will be shifting all my FF PM list to separate account since its getting difficult to send Pm to 300 people in my friend list so kindly add this account if you want to receive PM for my FFs from now on. so add me in  THIS acc if you want to get PMs. and silent readers too please.
Edited by PhoenixFF - 9 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres------
Yay!! I am first kinne tym baad...
Anyways...tanzie brilliant update
Loved each and every bit of it😊
Piya avoiding abhay...why??
Edited by ..juhi.. - 9 years ago