Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This one was pretty intense and emotional. I actually love the last bit most and I can see why Abhay and Piya are drawn to each other.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Nice update taniz di. Thax fr pm.
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How I enjoyed thoroughly reading this! Sad to know about Hasini.Oh my poor Abhay..he was so vulnerable today man.My heart cried for him ;( How he is so lonely despite of being a heavily rich man. Loved the last AbhIya moment a lot :*
Right now imagining them on Haan tu Hain from Jannat.It fits so apt.
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super delicious update ðŸ˜† Loved the bonding btw misha and abhay but pity I cant say the same for haseena and abhay's , I wish Pia will be able to take him out of his miseries . Till now Abhay was the only one wanted to dig out Pia's past whereas Pia shrugged it off thinking it is his life and she shouldnt interfere and but maybe while spending some quality time and actually taking care of him she would reconsider her decision 😉

PS- feeling sad for hasini and her daughter well she should understand that the circumstances under which her mother was brutally forced in this occupation werent good .
PPS- loved abhay and pia convo , messagings and literally I was worried for Pia as she has taken so much of risk going in that Richie Rich 😛  Buddy's bachelors party  without any security but then her Occupation doesnt promise her any type of securities *sarcastically* . Glad she returned safe and sound

Edited by withered - 10 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome + light moment b/w two inocent soul through mobile + emotional - all in all excellent update
love the b'day party scenes where two chotu kid there n dey r abhisha ( only friends ) , happy both share good bond n hope these relation never change .
what haseena did was horrible ( but Di , i don't know why i'm feeling her decision is related to abhay life , i know what she did was completely wrong , may be i'm wrong also ), rite now feeling sad for abhay & pia is there to console him , love this pia , she is selfless n true to abhay
waiting for nxt update
thanks for pm n continue soon
* sorry like button not working

- shailesh -

Edited by Sh_Abhiya - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update such an interesting story..!!

Felt so bad for Abhay and pia's condition 😭 i hope they find solace in eachoder soon
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter Pia and Abhay's caring for each other was shown wonderfully and please update early if possible.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Update..!!! 
Loved Abhiya nd their interaction they missin eachother and finally found or say Pia went back to him..Simply Nice...Like the Precap...Thanks for the PM!!
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfull updt dear...
loved this part...
gr8 job...
keep updating more...
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow . . superb update
feeling sad for abhay