Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thax fr pm. Keep pming me. Waiting fr ur other updates!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my goodness!! What have u done??

This is amazing tanzie!! 👏
I couldnt help bt read it again! Will post my comments very soon!!
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Awsome update Tanzie dear :-)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful. i love abhay and piya's bond here. and i love how you showed that sometimes there's no right way.
Not how i pictured their first time I guess but that's ok. I hope Abhay is in his senses the next time though.
Abhay intrigues me more and more in this FF. I think I'm quite close to falling in love.
Fab update
rhtkumar672 thumbnail
A different abhay and a different piya here. Still the story is really intriguing going on better with every update. 
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update the emotions was a treat to read and Abhay and Pia both have make a wonderful connection hope they feel it soon and accept it especially Pia
ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting...plz continue d story...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update tanzie. 

loved the way abhay and pia are getting attached with each other. abhay was so vulnerable and the only person who could have calmed him was pia. abhay and his mom has a lot of communication gap and that has made things so difficult b/w them.though i don't agree with his views on his mom but i think haseena too could have done things differently and same goes for abhay too.

he was searching for her place like crazy and i have a feeling that deep down he does understand where he has went wrong but in senses his emotions get better of him.he loves his dad very much and it his love for him that he isn't able to think practically.

pia's father seems like bad news. i have a feeling that her life story too would be sending us on an emotional roller coaster ride. it's quite clear that someone close to her is in hospital and she needs money for that person. may be her mom. looking forward to read that part of story.

pia wants to stay away from him which as per precap seems difficult.
can't wait to read the next update.

fabulous chapter and brilliantly written tanzie. i am totally lovin it. abhay and pia are so different personalities here.it's just awsum.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update tanzie.
some how abhiya are much like each other , both are suffering :(
awww abhay is so broken, i would love to see more of haseena and abhay. too emotional conversation between mother and son wonder they will ever patch up ;(
whats the background story of piya. piya and her father
so now piya will avoid abhay. its not going to be easy for piya ;)

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update Tanz.Precap rocking-Agreesive abhay...i love .looking forword for it.